Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The true love that cannot be recreated!!!!!!

ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

This is IPK season 1, no one can steal this from us, how much money they spend, how much negotiations they do, no one can steal this from the fans, the emotions that are deep inside the heart for the show. We all lived here, we all loved each and every cast of the show like our family member, we cried when they cried, we laughed when they laughed, we worried for their well-being, we follow them as a shadow even now and we wish best of luck for whatever they do. Who can sell these feelings to someone else? 

No one is going to recreate anything for us, because for recreating anything they need us, the fans. How can we give our heart to someone else, like arshi we have also one love and that is our IPK1.

Please don't be emotional and get into wrong decisions,  I completely understand your emotions.

Though i am against spamming and everything like that, i just want to share my feelings with you. I was completely upset and could not hold my feelings back. I don't care SP, but one thing i know they cannot recreate anything by just naming a show IPK2, add as much as numerals they need, but this is IPK the original with a trademark and that trademark is us, the fans and our love.

I am proud of it that SP needed this name to sell their new show.
Edited by KittenRose - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
very well said. They can never create that magic again.
Edited by cheesemad - 10 years ago
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree completely !!!!

IPK will always be the best ever show I have watched and nothing can change that memory .

Moreover i don't blame star plus for cashing in on the popularity of IPKKND, who doesn't . I feel immense pride as a fan of IPK that its a trend setter in many thing like re-run with dubbed version, reusing of name etc etc.
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bramcote46

Agree completely !!!!

IPK will always be the best ever show I have watched and nothing can change that memory .

Moreover i don't blame star plus for cashing in on the popularity of IPKKND, who doesn't . I feel immense pride as a fan of IPK that its a trend setter in many thing like re-run with dubbed version, reusing of name etc etc.

truly, no offence to them for using the name, but it definitely touched a corner of my heart to be honest😊
incarnadine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I agree Deepthi ji! :)
However hard they may try, they won't be able to recreate the magic produced by IPK :) 

And if I may add my tuppence worth about this - 
Though it is something we should pride in, that they're using the IPK brand, It's a complete tactless move by SP. Just by naming the show IPK will not attract viewers. They've actually created a repellent.
They'll realize it soon enough, if they haven't already! 

Edited by .sobtian. - 10 years ago
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So right you are. IPK was a one of a kind with a tremendously loyal fan following... one that lives on till date. That kind of thing cannot be "designed". It just happens. Using the same name or look cannot inspire love. We are not senseless mindless people, SP. That's your territory. One where you've been ruling since we saw that red ticker appear onscreen last November. You have really gotta be kidding, doing this now!
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
IPK was the best show for me. Bas. Now if SP comes with season 2, I will watch it if I like it otherwise no. I am just happy just that they are not using the names Arnav and Khushi
Btw i didn't like the promo, ML character came accross as totally MCP
Edited by saalu1 - 10 years ago
meem17 thumbnail
They can spend endlessly
But cant recreate it
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: .sobtian.

I agree Deepthi ji! :)
However hard they may try, they won't be able to recreate the magic produced by IPK :) 

And if I may add my tuppence worth about this - 
Though it is something we should pride in, that they're using the IPK brand, It's a complete tactless move by SP. Just by naming the show IPK will not attract viewers. They've actually created a repellent.
They'll realize it soon enough, if they haven't already! 

@red: ah my thoughts exactly!
if they could do one thing to ensure none of us ever watched it, it was this!

@Deepthi - sigh.. i sail the same boat 😭

.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
true..no show whether its name is ipk2 or wht...cnt create ArShi again..

awesum post dii