Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
agree dear..the 10 years period is what makes it really bad for making sense to SaRa..very valid points..but I am glad now that Cvs have changed their minds and it is ViSa now all the way 😊
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I am simply wondering why are soo old posts coming up??
But anyways now all those who did not wish for SaRa Endgame, good news is that we got our ViSa, and Viki will not die off,...
He will fulfill his duty as Sarita's husband... and live a happy life with Sarita..
na533ma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Why would Vikrant leave? Let's just hope this is a hypothetical thought. If the cvs do decide to do this then I would stop watching PV. The reason why I started to watch PV was because of Vikrants entry. I didn't know who eijaz khan was, I just liked the character. I can now say I'm a big fan.
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
agree wid u!! His character has degradd so much that I fear he doesnt even deserve Divya now...
Div has loved him since her college days n only him. She's not the ping-pong ball who keeps switching b/w lovers.. not like him that.
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: na533ma

Why would Vikrant leave? Let's just hope this is a hypothetical thought. If the cvs do decide to do this then I would stop watching PV. The reason why I started to watch PV was because of Vikrants entry. I didn't know who eijaz khan was, I just liked the character. I can now say I'm a big fan.

Yoo..! Chill... No it is ViSa and Viki isn't going anywhere.. Don't worry... This post was made on 13th August, just a week or two after Vikrant's entry... This was when Vikrant's role was cameo for making SaRa realize their love for each other probably, but CVs seems to have changed the track seeing ViSa popularity..!😉