Does Raj even deserve Sarita? - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
agree dear..the 10 years period is what makes it really bad for making sense to SaRa..very valid points..but I am glad now that Cvs have changed their minds and it is ViSa now all the way 😊
I am simply wondering why are soo old posts coming up??
But anyways now all those who did not wish for SaRa Endgame, good news is that we got our ViSa, and Viki will not die off,...
He will fulfill his duty as Sarita's husband... and live a happy life with Sarita..
Why would Vikrant leave? Let's just hope this is a hypothetical thought. If the cvs do decide to do this then I would stop watching PV. The reason why I started to watch PV was because of Vikrants entry. I didn't know who eijaz khan was, I just liked the character. I can now say I'm a big fan.
agree wid u!! His character has degradd so much that I fear he doesnt even deserve Divya now...
Div has loved him since her college days n only him. She's not the ping-pong ball who keeps switching b/w lovers.. not like him that.
Originally posted by na533ma

Why would Vikrant leave? Let's just hope this is a hypothetical thought. If the cvs do decide to do this then I would stop watching PV. The reason why I started to watch PV was because of Vikrants entry. I didn't know who eijaz khan was, I just liked the character. I can now say I'm a big fan.

Yoo..! Chill... No it is ViSa and Viki isn't going anywhere.. Don't worry... This post was made on 13th August, just a week or two after Vikrant's entry... This was when Vikrant's role was cameo for making SaRa realize their love for each other probably, but CVs seems to have changed the track seeing ViSa popularity..!😉