Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajni_ka_sajna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -SalShah4eva-

she is an old member here and biggest srk fan. She left this place few months back. I wasnt here when she left😭

πŸ€ͺ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 

sorry to quote u i couldn't resist coz that was a hilarious joke πŸ€£

thanks for cracking me up.. u always do.. relax i won't quote u again and u can ignore me..

peace πŸ˜Š
aakanshya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

she is an old member here and biggest srk fan. She left this place few months back. I wasnt here when she left😭

but why 😭, plz tell me da exact reason ok πŸ˜‰, why da biggest srk cannot cum in da biggest celebration of srk πŸ˜• , but its so hurtful to see biggest fan of srk is not here 😭
sajni_ka_sajna thumbnail
@blue-ice : you naughty girl πŸ˜‘ πŸ€£ πŸ€— 
sajni_ka_sajna thumbnail
Chennai Express Is Highest Shahrukh Khan Grosser In Five Days

Wednesday 14th August 2013 16.30 IST

Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network

Chennai Express has become the highest grossing Shahrukh Khan starrer in just five days as it beat the business of Ra.One. Chennai Express has grossed 115 crore nett approx after five days including paid previews. The film was steady on Tuesday in circuits which had the larger fall on Monday.

The collections on Wednesday will also be very good as the film will get a boost in the evening due to the next day being a national holiday.

Thursday will be interesting because if Chennai Express had kept all the same shows it had through the week it would have showed a 40-50% jump. It will still retain a large chunk of its shows but will be on less screenings than in the first six days of release due to release of Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Dobara.

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sajni_ka_sajna

πŸ€ͺ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 

sorry to quote u i couldn't resist coz that was a hilarious joke πŸ€£

thanks for cracking me up.. u always do.. relax i won't quote u again and u can ignore me..

peace πŸ˜Š

just want to know whats so funny about this? Just tell me after that plzz dont quote me.
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Originally posted by: aakanshya

but why 😭, plz tell me da exact reason ok πŸ˜‰, why da biggest srk cannot cum in da biggest celebration of srk πŸ˜• , but its so hurtful to see biggest fan of srk is not here 😭

because some of the people here. Lets not talk about it. Sorry.
aakanshya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

because some of the people here. Lets not talk about it. Sorry.

it's ok dear
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sajni_ka_sajna

Chennai Express Is Highest Shahrukh Khan Grosser In Five Days

Wednesday 14th August 2013 16.30 IST

Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network

Chennai Express has become the highest grossing Shahrukh Khan starrer in just five days as it beat the business of Ra.One. Chennai Express has grossed 115 crore nett approx after five days including paid previews. The film was steady on Tuesday in circuits which had the larger fall on Monday.

The collections on Wednesday will also be very good as the film will get a boost in the evening due to the next day being a national holiday.

Thursday will be interesting because if Chennai Express had kept all the same shows it had through the week it would have showed a 40-50% jump. It will still retain a large chunk of its shows but will be on less screenings than in the first six days of release due to release of Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Dobara.

The Era isnt over yet.
sajni_ka_sajna thumbnail
@akaksnshya : she's not even close to the biggest srk fan though she was the naughtiest girl on I-F.. she is here yaar.. she is in our hearts forever.. in the hearts of all srk-fans.. n she's liking the posts.. so she's reading.. so it's all fine.. πŸ˜‰

ok i should stop talking about her now and concentrate on the express..
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
πŸ˜†