Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Ankita.M

I loved the scene it was perfect in every way ^^ and the highlight was him tearing up. 

It was good. No doubt. As per Asad being Teared up - He could have done a bit better. πŸ˜³ 
DevikaRavish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

I didnt expect that horrible BG πŸ˜† 

@underlined : WORD. β­οΈ 

I feel Haseena Bii doesnt accompanies πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ until its time πŸ˜ƒ for the bomb to explode πŸ˜Ž 

Yep Ankie.. Haseena may not accompany.. but do you think Asad will agree for the nikaah without enquiring about the guy's parents and background..?? I hope CVs take this critical twist in an effective way so that audience accept it without pointing out or finding loop holes...

Horrible BG... Well, they tried something new.. risk has to be taken in everything.. it may work or may not work.. so if majority of the audience did not like it.. then CVs will not repeat it...

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Im sad you didnt enjoy it as much AnkiE! 

I personalyl loved it! not cause of it was gushy cute.. but character wise. i think Asad and Zoe characters were so PROMINANT today.. i saw the slight NOD to original Asad but a changed Asad as well.. a more open and accepting Asad.. 

the vid call scene was so INNOCENT and beautiful and meant so much character wise.. Asad finally able to take a BREATHE and be at peace knowing ZOE is at peace and sleeping peacefully.. remember the ashram thing when she was sleeping ont he floor? He broke.. and slept on the floor.. i think it was a moment of sigh of relief that finally after everything theyve been through together and zoe has been throguh herself.. he is at peace knowing she is happy and at peace..😳

I also loved Asad's OLD Asad nod by questioning Zoe about the guy she invited.. but i loved that beauty that while he still has the BIT of old Asad left in him.. he didnt LASH OUT at Zoe for taking on the responsibility as he would have prior to everything.. he simply questioned it and then accepted it.. i loved seeing this..

Everything else i agree! πŸ€— awesome post!
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: farhajt

hawww, what's wrong with you πŸ˜• yehi scene Asad aur Tannu se karvaienge tub maza ayega apko haahaha btw asad will be sleeping and Tannu will be watching live from the window πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜•

πŸ₯±

Sorry? What made you think that? πŸ˜† 
Maine kuch aur kaha apne kuch aur samjha, anyway forget it. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
sowmy18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

No no i don't mind. We are all here to express our views about the episode πŸ˜† 
I liked the Precap personally. The BG ruined it πŸ˜† And the selection of Memories didn't do much of a justice to the scene i felt πŸ˜• πŸ˜† 

but for someone who cant even accept his own feelings for hmself i think he has come a long way and actually he was feeling embarrased that he was tearing up with that much of emotion eventhough nobody is looking at him!
he's just not used to this kind of feelings my poor baby!
he was always engrossed in his work and taking care of his family na!
and as far as the choice of scenes u should connect the scenes with his trail of thoughts!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shayari-

Im sad you didnt enjoy it as much AnkiE! 

I personalyl loved it! not cause of it was gushy cute.. but character wise. i think Asad and Zoe characters were so PROMINANT today.. i saw the slight NOD to original Asad but a changed Asad as well.. a more open and accepting Asad.. 

the vid call scene was so INNOCENT and beautiful and meant so much character wise.. Asad finally able to take a BREATHE and be at peace knowing ZOE is at peace and sleeping peacefully.. remember the ashram thing when she was sleeping ont he floor? He broke.. and slept on the floor.. i think it was a moment of sigh of relief that finally after everything theyve been through together and zoe has been throguh herself.. he is at peace knowing she is happy and at peace..😳

I also loved Asad's OLD Asad nod by questioning Zoe about the guy she invited.. but i loved that beauty that while he still has the BIT of old Asad left in him.. he didnt LASH OUT at Zoe for taking on the responsibility as he would have prior to everything.. he simply questioned it and then accepted it.. i loved seeing this..

Everything else i agree! πŸ€— awesome post!

Thank you Rosh. πŸ€— 

It not about opening up or anything. I felt it was INCOMPLETE. Something was missing. πŸ˜• 

The Pain the Relief the Aghast - We have had better isnt it? πŸ˜Š

I didnt get that feel. Thats all. 😊
..Breeze.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hm..I loved it actually. Bas Asya ek saath khush rahe, what else can I ask for. I loved the cute fight at dining table, Dilshad's expressions, Asad's smirk, Zoya's discomfort..everything! A very very tiny bit disappointed with webcam, coz I expected him to wakeup looking at herπŸ˜› I am too greedyπŸ˜†
Loved the scene at SM too!! They did an awesome job..I am liking Gaffur as a caring father😳
.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

😎 

WORD baccha πŸ˜†
You only understand me Who else will? πŸ€— 

See you liked it cause you are a KSGian πŸ˜† I didnt cause i am a Sadist + Hedonist  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ€£ 

Orelse tell me would you like to see the same scene between Ketki and Rishab? 🀣 

I dont want to see ANY goddam scene of Rishab man..πŸ˜†He gives me a headache and i go dafuq he is doing??πŸ˜† Thank god We got Vikrant or else I would have died a zillion deaths seeing Ketki romancce that chidiya ka ghoslaπŸ˜†
Romance ki dhajjiya urr jaati..🀣
I dont mind watching one between ViKet πŸ˜‰ I find them really good😳

I am a KSGian..so are you man😳 Arent you??πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
But then I liked the scene for 2 reasons..one is the cuteness portrayed by Zoe..I found her adorable and seccond was the calm expression on Asad's face..that tear drop

P.s: πŸ€—
farhajt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

πŸ˜•

πŸ₯±

Sorry? What made you think that? πŸ˜† 
Maine kuch aur kaha apne kuch aur samjha, anyway forget it. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Haha i am joking it away no hard feelings for u only cute wali feelings for Zoya lolzz

I was just reminding you we have seen Tannu disgustingly looking at Asad so take this scene as a reward for bearing that scene.  (Showing u the tongue like Zoya in your DP πŸ˜ƒ)
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you Rosh. πŸ€— 

It not about opening up or anything. I felt it was INCOMPLETE. Something was missing. πŸ˜• 

The Pain the Relief the Aghast - We have had better isnt it? πŸ˜Š

I didnt get that feel. Thats all. 😊

aww understood. πŸ€— thats okay! everyone has their own fav moments.. πŸ˜† no worries! πŸ€—