Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i want this ajii track to finish now ðŸ¤¢..this drag is all because of ME ðŸ˜¡..but i think the cvs should concentrate more on their love sequences rather showing chachi mami ajji scenes ..
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: fatim30

i want this ajii track to finish now ðŸ¤¢..this drag is all because of ME ðŸ˜¡..but i think the cvs should concentrate more on their love sequences rather showing chachi mami ajji scenes ..

This and to top it all, everyday we have new characters being added in that it would be a miracle if we get any Raghu Antara scenes at all...ugh
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Awesome precap Pic by u, Gagan / Dadu 

P.S Pls. come to CC na .. 😭
ayaazukideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i loved todays precap
raghu was soo cute while saying chup
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Catatonic_Cat

This and to top it all, everyday we have new characters being added in that it would be a miracle if we get any Raghu Antara scenes at all...ugh

agree they starved us with rantra ,scenes which i dont get it ..but i think if jungle track is confirmed we will get their scenes..and with this new girl atleast ajji track would be finished.

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@serendipityusa: i know right!!! lol but anyway lets see what happens!
@Fatim20: I know Aaji track is a bore sometimes, but I think it brings a lot of different relationshsips..and interactions.
@Catatonic_Cat: Aap abhi se frustrate ho gaye?? you still have to wait for Shruti to enter 😆
@-Swetha- soo good to see you here! So finally you are now watching it fully eh? lol aww I miss you too I will try to come to the CC asap!! You know how i am .. my brain can only function doing one thing at a time lol

@ayaazukideewani: yaa i think it was cute and also he doesnt want anyone to know his weakness.. its really seems like a good scene!
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

@-Swetha- soo good to see you here! So finally you are now watching it fully eh? lol aww I miss you too I will try to come to the CC asap!! You know how i am .. my brain can only function doing one thing at a time lol

Gagan,

i watch this show and NBT for timepass .. 😆😆
Rest toh, i'm waiting for BB7 to start .. 😎

No excuses, Gagan .. I want u in CC today ...!
Silentsoul thumbnail
Gagan and mine is pretty bad day...otherwise I was not that frustated..

I agree with everyobe.,..koma;...anc CAT .I am frustated of AAJI track seriously she is not CUPID...she is STUPID...and RIGID...everythime its her chidish wish which will land Antara to problem...

And who is this sruti by the way ...when will they Rnatara ...there trp jump because of slap and whole rantara episode whole week...in garage and all...now they show their scene like shower here and there
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Catatonic_Cat: Aap abhi se frustrate ho gaye?? you still have to wait for Shruti to enter 😆

Hey Gagan, I dont mind them bringing a third person in as much as I mind the fact that these two Raghu and Antara dont do anything other fight, shout and cry, whatever romance or eyelocks they have, seem to have stagnated with just that.And then with the introduction of third person into this, seems like more fights and hassle...ugh...I want some romance.I know its coming next week but I want some sustained romance without any Shruti interrupting them for a while. Why introduce her so early? Btw how do we know its a Shruti, tellybuzz video called her Bindiya
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh yes! Precap was the only highlight of the episode. Otherwise the whole episode was dragged to the limit..