Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: lashy

There are quite a few things I loved about the episode...

1) Jalal's reaction to Maan Singh - which though expected, was nice to see reinforced...especially when he taps the young boy on his shoulders as he exits the darbar...😃
2) Jalal's dialogue to Adham Khan - deserves a post just by itself🥳
'Ainda hame kanoon sikhaane ki bhool mat keejiye...
Kanoon hamse hai...hum kanoon se nahi'
3) Motibai's reminder that Akbar had fulfilled her sharts in the past😎
4) All of lusty Akbar's word-games, mind-games (and *ahem*  body games😆) with the uber-discomforted new Mrs. Jalal at the hamaam-khaanaa... 

Actually, Akbar being the politician he is/was...would have never hinted anything about the reality of his and Jodha's relationship to Bharmal anywayz (how could he - in a way he's as much to blame as she is - what with his tall claims of marrying her for revenge and not wanting to touch her etc etc)... why, he doesn't even talk about Jodha's defiance to Ruqs and MA...just listens silently to their comments and acts upon his own decisions...
Poor Jodha...little did she know about this...instead she traipsed right up to his chambers and ended up getting trapped in an uncomfortable intimate incident with her shauhar...😆

Thank you and i also loved the four highlights - Jalaal would love to seduce Jodha given a chance - and Hamaam heat was just a trailer of that. You are right. Jalaal would not tarnish his image as an ideal son-in-law and benign king at any cost , not in front of his in-laws at least.😃
AbHer_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post...luved today's dialogues by MA abt luv & hatred😉...I agree with u...JA do not hate each-other...they just have misconception abt each-other...for example in today's epi when Jalal forgave Maan Singh I think it was bcoz Jalal was really very impressed with him...but Jodha took it in a different way saying Jalal wants him to fight against Rajputs in future...

But I just luv today's JA conversation...Jalal could not refuse her pleading😳...how sweetly he was complaining her - "Aap humara har farmaan thukara deti hain aur chahti hain ki hum apki har shart maane..."...luved the way he said -"...accha jaate jaate ye toh bata dijiye k hum apke walid sahab se kya kahein... "😳 
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Vicky🤗.U better be posting everyday to keep people like me sane and calm😳 😳.
The episode was breathtaking.Jalal said he wont touch Jodha but he never said she cant😆.
Seems like someone is going to be on Santa's naughty list again😉.
I am glad Jalal doesnt air his dirty laundry out for everyone to criticise.I hope he keeps his husband and wife tiffs with Jodha and Jodha alone.Jalal has many chance to seek revenge from Jodha but he doesnt take it.He gets back at her making her feel awkward and uncomfortable around him.He will challenge her but as smart as he is he wants Jodha to screw up without him having to get his hands dirty.I am glad things are back to normal by normal i mean both tolerating each other.Jalal doesnt hate Jodha he hates that she hates him.Jodha on the other hand hates everything about him because her parents programmed her that way.Mughals are the enemies and that left an impact on Jodha's psyche.
The bathroom scene brought out Jalal's naughtiness and Jodha's discomfort.He loves to play with her and evoke an array of emotions from her.If she gets pissed then he gets pleased.
I dnt think that Jalal would have gone up to the King and Queen of Amer and said ''Your daughter behaves like a statue,doesnt let me in her room and makes me the culprit when i go to clai my rights on her.'He wont do that because if he did then there would be an uproar and even Jalal would face some heat.Many would talk that he cant control his wife and tame her while Jodha will get all the glory for ignoring the Emperor's advances.That's a first😆 😆
Anyways precai is a bit scary.I want Jalal to eat the food mixed with loads of chilli powder and still praise Jodha.MA will throw a fit and probably fume like a train😆.In private though Jalal's tongue might be burnt so what will he do to Jodha?
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Excellent post , keep them coming. 
I've already done typing for tonight, having written a mammoth post of myself, so just two words for you - YOU. ROCK.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: lashy

There are quite a few things I loved about the episode...

1) Jalal's reaction to Maan Singh - which though expected, was nice to see reinforced...especially when he taps the young boy on his shoulders as he exits the darbar...😃
2) Jalal's dialogue to Adham Khan - deserves a post just by itself🥳
'Ainda hame kanoon sikhaane ki bhool mat keejiye...
Kanoon hamse hai...hum kanoon se nahi'
3) Motibai's reminder that Akbar had fulfilled her sharts in the past😎
4) All of lusty Akbar's word-games, mind-games (and *ahem*  body games😆) with the uber-discomforted new Mrs. Jalal at the hamaam-khaanaa... 

Actually, Akbar being the politician he is/was...would have never hinted anything about the reality of his and Jodha's relationship to Bharmal anywayz (how could he - in a way he's as much to blame as she is - what with his tall claims of marrying her for revenge and not wanting to touch her etc etc)... why, he doesn't even talk about Jodha's defiance to Ruqs and MA...just listens silently to their comments and acts upon his own decisions...
Poor Jodha...little did she know about this...instead she traipsed right up to his chambers and ended up getting trapped in an uncomfortable intimate incident with her shauhar...😆

Very good points raised lashy , I was thinking the same !
Jodha should've understood that  Jalal won't spill the secret of their  'spicy ' relationship to outsiders like her parents . But I think after the incident of him making her sing in court , she thinks he can do anything . 
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
10q for writing n sharing this post... 😳👍🏼... i missed yday epi... n i came to the forum... multiple topic on bath scene 😆... what the...😆... i missed something something 😆Edited by riyya6 - 10 years ago
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@All. Thank you for reading , liking and commenting. And i am going to stick around as long as JJ hold my fancy.

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Luvmishalraheja

You know what...I think him making her sing in the Jashan was more an effect of previous incidents...(and a bit of masala)😆

He'd invited her to his khema during their stopover to Agra so that he could hear her sing, but she refused to come making her seem arrogant (though I can totally relate to her reservations)... 

Once he'd returned to Agra, he'd heard and seen enough about Jodha's pride that he wanted to humble her...

So, he thought of bringing up the same topic in a more public atmosphere where she wouldn't be able to refuse him...If not, I don't think royals really sang in court...punishment or not...
Edited by lashy - 10 years ago