thanks a lot for the written update 
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks sk11, nice update!😊
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thank U so much Sony for nice & detail WU. One of the best episode ever. Totally enjoy ARVI scene. Again prove that ARVI made for each other.
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavi25

Thanks for the update! 
Hahaha, FINALLY! Arjun and Purvi burst out of their Self denial shells and confessed! πŸ˜† Armaan played them like guitar strings! πŸ˜† Congo to Arvi...shadi preps will start from tomorrow!πŸ₯³.

How did Onir read in the newspapers that Arvi are getting married? πŸ˜† How did the reporters find out that Arvi are getting married? Even before Arvi confessed to Armaan? πŸ˜†  Oh I guess Ekta told them! πŸ˜›

All is possible in Ekta Land.πŸ˜†
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavi25

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†OR... They got the book from Back to the Future! 

What We expect this CVs. Everything possible in Ekta Land.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pch76

Thanks so much for the lovely update!

I must say that except for the ArVi confession, rest of the show was plain pathetic. The newspaper headline was so out of place!  

I hope tomorrow it is Ovi and Purvi teaming together to get Onir out of the court case. I am thinking Ovi found out everything sitting in Canada πŸ˜†, enlightened Purvi and Archu... and they decided to get the guy out.  Onir's Mahantaa beats me. And, Kinshuk and Shalini doing this unpaid puts them - Onir, Kinshuk and Shalini in the "Worlds most Mahaan club". πŸ˜†

Now, hope we get to end this nonsense for Arjun Purvi and they get married soon with no more insane blockers...  

Same wish also mine. My only wish ARVI marriage will happen without any tamasha. But what we expect this CVs.

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update
After Purvi telling about she is not ready to accept anyone other than Arjun as Pari's father, CVs almost going ahead in the Arjun and Purvi reunion. if they want to mess it up in the last minute then I have no words to say about this CVs.😑

As Hiten mentioned in TOI article, nothing is left in current track and needs to move ahead. CVs are struck with their own mess. they are trying to clear it out without dropping TRP. for that they need some romance. PR Newspaper is smart and reads mind before Arjjun and Purvi confessionπŸ˜†

CVs just showing Arjun Purvi scenes to hold the viewers for the leap. hope Onir gets his license back. Ovi playing some role to get good name to erase her past mistake of  making deal with Purvi.

Its good to have leap and continue with new bunch of youngsters to move the show forward. bringing again Arjun Purvi and Ovi track will be like grinding the old stuff again.
Edited by newt2007 - 10 years ago