Written Update: August 13, 2013 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Salrina_Ashvik

This is d best pr wu i have ever read in pr forum @soni di u have made me d happiest girl in dis wrld r8 nw.I hvnt seen pr till nw but ur updt make see pr 2 day.U hve wrtn all arvis dialouge di.I love u di thnx 4 d treat.Meghna

Thank you so much my sweet meghna! Ilove you too! I decided to write the dialogues and make it as detailed as possible just for the Arvi fans! I know we've been waiting for these moments a long long long time!! :)
One thing that confused me is shalini was saying onir isn't able to practice med bc if the organ case. Didn't onir lose his license for baby swapping? Or did onir never tell shalini abt that?
Yaa di arvians r waiting 4 dis 4 d last 11mnth i cant tell u how much happy i am r8 nw.I am jumping with joy yaa finally arvi confession mst importantly purvis confession
I seriously cried just from reading the update!!!

Thank you sooo much Soni for the fabulous, detailed update! VERY much appreciated, especially since some of us (like myself) have to wait until tonight 9:30 (thats 7.5 hrs away) to actually see the episode.

Im sooo happy!!!! FINALLY ArVi confession #2 and sooo happy that they admitted their love to each other and the family. Its about time we got some happiness!
Thanks for the written update
Originally posted by sk11

One thing that confused me is shalini was saying onir isn't able to practice med bc if the organ case. Didn't onir lose his license for baby swapping? Or did onir never tell shalini abt that?

I was surprised how the Onir, whose license got removed got a swanky new apartment? Kya side business chal raha hai bhai😛
Originally posted by style14

I was surprised how the Onir, whose license got removed got a swanky new apartment? Kya side business chal raha hai bhai😛

It looked like Kinshuks place so maybe he and Shalini moved in with her
Originally posted by sk11

Soni I found that confusing as well.  I also thought it was for the baby swapping. In fact, that was the case that Mittal presented and the video was that only.  

But this raises the question that I have asked from the beginning.  What the h*ll happened to the baby that died?  It was never addressed, I was afraid to ask out loud given the fact that Mittal WAS involved in traffiking.  But...don't families in India bury and have funerals for their still born babies??  I found the whole thing shocking & bizarre in so many ways.  But it's very clear of course that Onir was NOT in any way involved in something horrible like traffiking...if th'ats why he lost his license...well he certainly needs to have it reinstated asap !! 

So, maybe some assumptions were made...one of those "left out" parts of the story...

Edited by naava - 10 years ago
Originally posted by style14

yeah good apartment, just the groceries were lacking. I think him and that Kolkatan friend (Abhijit, from episode Onir becoming a driver) are upto something together. We saw him driving with Onir yesterday as well. Maybe something for the bills, till the license is restored.
Edited by peachesnplums - 10 years ago
awesome wu👏 awesome episode!