Saraswatichandra

Crisp Bytes SC - 13th Aug 13 - Page 7

twila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Ivy ...

Another Lilting , Lyrical , lovely analysis of the episode ... and your ability to disssect all the scenes , read all the subtle markers ... all the hidden undercurrents ... Amazing  !!
Take a bow , Dear  ... How  do you write so Beautifully  ??     👏

So the show is safe, for now, but will down the line any of us even recognize the SC that led to much intellectual stimulation, once? Reserving judgement on that for now. My biggest initial draw to SC was SLB (his vision, sensibilities, style and artistic integrity) and now that has up and gone. Despite whatever else, the man used to sign off conscientiously on each week's batch of scripts, amending and adding as per his creative fancy and prowess. He was well-versed with the 'source' having used it as inspiration for his major motion pictures as well... So let us take a moment to felicitate the man, his magic and his creative vision which SC has in some sense "renounced". All else aside, SLB was magic, pure class and prestige. His 'golden touch' and 'refined artistic sensibility' on its own merit, will be really and truly missed. Sanjay Sir & team... Thank you for a hundred-bit-plus brilliant episodes, they will be forever replayed on YouTube 👏 "

@ Bold above ...  Completely second you ...  join all of you in Saluting SLB , the Master ...for creating  this work of Art  with his signature style of Class , Beauty and Grace  ... Thank You Sir , for giving us something soo Uniquely Beautiful ... 

" Let's start with what I did not like... The last bit. Absolutely detested it. Pramad in VC haveli is just so wrong. It's insanctity (my word), it's sacrilege, it's desecration... It's sullying the pure air and clean open lines of the haveli with alcoholic fumes, and vices too many to count. A swarm of black locusts have descended upon the pure brilliance of the lotus pool 🤢 (Loved your words for Saras, in his perspective, for that Arshi... Utterly beautiful 👏) "

@ Bold above ...  Thank you for saying so beautifully what so many of us felt  ...

For me too , the biggest take away of the epi was the  " Sacrilege  " ...

That horrid , Brute , Evil Pramad stepping into that Beautiful Haveli where only  good people of Pure ,Noble thoughts should reside and where Love , Belonging and Truth permeate the air ... his entry in that  almost Sacred space  was so Jarring and so Heartbreaking for me ... Totally Unacceptable.    😡   

in fact i totally HATE , DETEST ... can not bear to see that evil , Brute Pramaad  standing next to Kumud in any scene , ever  ... that place is meant only and only for Saras...

Till the last moment , i was hoping against hope that the CVs shall avoid this " desecration "... somehow manage to make Pramad avoid reaching the Haveli ... get him out of the picture and he shall himself decide not to reach the Haveli  ... but alas ... it was not to be . 

@ Smrth Bhaii  ...  How Beautifully you have expressed the sentiments about the Desai Haveli ... Kudos  !!      👏

" But a sore vision, Pramaad and Kumud in the Haweli of Devine idols. Instead of a pair of complimenting Swans that used to splash a certain lotus pool. A sacrilege.🤢  "

Edited by twila - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ivy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Twila... 🤗 Thank you so much friend for appreciating thus... Today's analysis is partly dedicated to you... For the promise I made yesterday that I would at least strive anew for the brand new epi... I kept it! 😳

Sanjay Sir... *standing-frickin-ovation" to you... A hundred-plus times over, one for each episode... You deserve no less for inspiring, delighting and affecting us so 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Yes, "sacrilege" has been committed but will it ever be revoked with the same charm and impact of before? That remains to be seen. I dunno to what end Dukhbaa has been re-awakened. If she remains oblivious to Kumud's true plight, it will be a huge dissapointment and a sheer waste. Let's see where this new PH takes the show... I write because of "affect", my friend. If I fail to be moved by the show, then the words won't come anymore. So here's hoping =)
ShanUlas thumbnail
if sphere origins with balika vadhu fame r taking it ...then sure their will be a saas bahu drama...but then they will instill nayi soch as their balika vadhu always has social issues and slow yet effective  ways of solving it

these people do always give good chemistry between lead pairs, so at this moment we can expect saas bahu and chemistry both...and am very positive of end too ...as this production house always initiates social changes
twila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: IdiotViewer

Twila... 🤗 Thank you so much friend for appreciating thus... Today's analysis is partly dedicated to you... For the promise I made yesterday that I would at least strive anew for the brand new epi... I kept it! 😳

Sanjay Sir... *standing-frickin-ovation" to you... A hundred-plus times over, one for each episode... You deserve no less for inspiring, delighting and affecting us so 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Yes, "sacrilege" has been committed but will it ever be revoked with the same charm and impact of before? That remains to be seen. I dunno to what end Dukhbaa has been re-awakened. If she remains oblivious to Kumud's true plight, it will be a huge dissapointment and a sheer waste. Let's see where this new PH takes the show... I write because of "affect", my friend. If I fail to be moved by the show, then the words won't come anymore. So here's hoping =)

Ivy ...

Thanks for this dedication , my friend .        😊🤗

we are all apprehensive ... waitng with trepidation ...

Hoping and Praying that the show continues to inspire you to write ...        
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

"Jis raha peh hum chal rahe hai, na tum milogi na tera pyar milega.

Kabhi pyar kiya tha mujse, ussi pyaar ka vaasta, chod doh yeh gila.

Teri berukhi se dard hota hai iss dil mein, beeta waqt nahi badal sakta

Pyaar nahi deh sakti manzoor hai par aise mere pyaar ko mat karo ruswa" From Saras to Kumud.

Above is what I felt I could see in Saras's eyes in yday's epi especially when Saras tells her how will she hide the reality of her marriage to her family. Kumud's accusations pierced my heart! I really feel for Saras now.

She knows that the fault wasn't entirely his. She is trying to move on and work on her marriage…giving It a 2nd chance he kehdo..then why not give a chance to Saras. Bas he has become a third wheel in Kumud and Pramaad's relationship.

Now it is her ego talking..here he has told her that he cant see her in pain but I cant see the feeling reciprocate in Kumud…kahaa gaya woh pyaar, woh ehsaas?!

To say that he has given enough takleef to her family and he shouldn't interfere and how he is staying here with a fake name and  to say it with such bitterness…bhool gayi Kumud what all Saras has also done for your family and for you!

I feel disappointed because I thought the confession would change Kumud's and Saras's relationship. I agree they cant ever be lovers now that she is married nor can they be friends but atleast she can be civil towards him. This is after all the man she once claimed to love more than anything in the world! She couldn't live without him.

Even now Saras is constantly taking all agneeparikshas to prove his love towards her but I want to see her show atleast some humdardi towards him. Don't run into his arms but please stop hating him.

Saras is now losing his self respect if he keeps on letting Kumud accuse her and make tanaa about his 'betrayal' at every point.

Another disappointment for me was when Saras was standing there watching Kumud crying in her bedroom. Rightly so he didn't go in but I thought she could always feel him…then iss baar why not show her look at the door once he had gone away…and then go to the door and see Saras's back…something like that would've been breath taking! Would've assured the audience that Kumud still loves Saras!

Since the confession and mandir scene, all I can gather is that Kumud has moved on! that's not done CVs! Please show that she does love Saras! How can she not!

Kat.

P.S. Jenny and GR's versatility and power packed performances without having to keep saying it is MINDBLOWING! Ab toh it certainly is a habit to see them at their utmost best!! But I have to add that I just loved Aanshul's scene where he tells Kusum that keep Kumud! The way he delivered that dialogue was sheer brilliance! There was some sort of cheekiness in him! Its obvious he is going to turn it to 'I am just joking!' but love that edge of cunningness! He is in his own league Brilliant!

KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: arshicritic

Nehle Pe Dehla

Confusion hi confusion hai

Solution ka pata nahi 

Solution jo mila toh pyaare 

Question kya tha pata nahi 

Toh honth ghuma ke bol 

Bhaiyya all is well 

This song is for VC! 

Aaj toh aur bhi confusiya gaye hum

So VC had married off Dukhba under similar circumstances 

And has been feeling guilty about it

And Dukhba did feel that VC had made the same mistake 

Toh, tab kyon nahi roka Dukhbaji aapne? 

Aur Vidya ji, pehli galti bhool 

Doosri galti gunah hoti hai

Khaaskar agar beti ki shaadi ki baat ho 

Aaj Vidya Chatur, tum Saras se bhi bade gunahgaar ho Meri nazar main 

Aakhir Sahas Rai bhi to achche khandaan ka raha hoga na

Nehle pe Dehla - pramaad ser, toh Kumud sava ser! 

She now knows that he is just a chooha

A bully who actually has no himmat

Kadak Baap ka rondu beta! 

So loved the Kumud pramaad scene

Loved the dialogue - Kumud ki shaadi hi durbhagya hai 

Kya shagun aur apshagun

Hmm, Desais, all izz well, all izz well, all izz well 

Are you going to keep pretending that 

Or are you all going to open your eyes

And look at your daughter ? 

And see the ice cold vibes

The lack of intimacy 

The sada look of your damaad ji? 

Hello Dukhba ji? 

Apne lakshan dikhayee nahi de rahe kya? 

Good episode, I loved it! 

Jen, you are too good an actor! 

I loved you today as Kumud  - 10/10

But aaj ka Oscar goes to Vahbiz 

She showed one expression

One teeny sa flinch 

After so many episodes  🥳

But my star was Gauti! 

Kitne kisse hain tumhari aankhon main 

Kitni baatain likhi hain tumhare chehre pe 

When Kumud was leaving with Pramaad 

His expressions uff

Jaise keh raha ho pramaad se : 

Jiske saath ja rahe ho, usse mere pas hona tha 

Jis ghar ja rahe ho, woh mera aashiana tha 

Jin rishton ko banane ja rahe ho tum, unse mujhe judna tha 

Aur tumhain kadar nahi jinki, unko mujhe gale se lagana tha! 

His expressions when he talked to mai - 10/10 

Waise bhi aaj mood achcha hai 

Off screen nautanki se parda uth gaya hai 

On screen natak ab aaraam se chalega! 

So aaj ka episode rating - 8.5/10 

LOVE IT!! and so apt song..'aal iz well'!! hahahaha!

ab VC...itna lambaa damaad chunaa hai toh back ache toh usko hogi hi!!! chotaa sa damaad se kaam chalaa letey toh woh peyr choota, galey milta...sab hota!!! 😆

so true about Gautam's expressions!! He really is the master of expressions! joh bhi situation ho, his emotions come out like balti bhar bhar ke!! He really is in sync with his character!

I am dissapointed and Dukhba not even having a drop of doubt that i thought I heard Saras!! and be like naah hows that even possible!!! That would've been much better!

Arshics thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KK84

"Jis raha peh hum chal rahe hai, na tum milogi na tera pyar milega.

Kabhi pyar kiya tha mujse, ussi pyaar ka vaasta, chod doh yeh gila.

Teri berukhi se dard hota hai iss dil mein, beeta waqt nahi badal sakta

Above is what I felt I could see in Saras's eyes in yday's epi especially when Saras tells her how will she hide the reality of her marriage to her family. Kumud's accusations pierced my heart! I really feel for Saras now.

She knows that the fault wasn't entirely his. She is trying to move on and work on her marriage'giving It a 2nd chance he kehdo..then why not give a chance to Saras. Bas he has become a third wheel in Kumud and Pramaad's relationship.

Now it is her ego talking..here he has told her that he cant see her in pain but I cant see the feeling reciprocate in Kumud'kahaa gaya woh pyaar, woh ehsaas?!

To say that he has given enough takleef to her family and he shouldn't interfere and how he is staying here with a fake name and  to say it with such bitterness'bhool gayi Kumud what all Saras has also done for your family and for you!

I feel disappointed because I thought the confession would change Kumud's and Saras's relationship. I agree they cant ever be lovers now that she is married nor can they be friends but atleast she can be civil towards him. This is after all the man she once claimed to love more than anything in the world! She couldn't live without him.

Even now Saras is constantly taking all agneeparikshas to prove his love towards her but I want to see her show atleast some humdardi towards him. Don't run into his arms but please stop hating him.

Saras is now losing his self respect if he keeps on letting Kumud accuse her and make tanaa about his 'betrayal' at every point.

Another disappointment for me was when Saras was standing there watching Kumud crying in her bedroom. Rightly so he didn't go in but I thought she could always feel him'then iss baar why not show her look at the door once he had gone away'and then go to the door and see Saras's back'something like that would've been breath taking! Would've assured the audience that Kumud still loves Saras!

Since the confession and mandir scene, all I can gather is that Kumud has moved on! that's not done CVs! Please show that she does love Saras! How can she not!

Kat.

P.S. Jenny and GR's versatility and power packed performances without having to keep saying it is MINDBLOWING! Ab toh it certainly is a habit to see them at their utmost best!! But I have to add that I just loved Aanshul's scene where he tells Kusum that keep Kumud! The way he delivered that dialogue was sheer brilliance! There was some sort of cheekiness in him! Its obvious he is going to turn it to 'I am just joking!' but love that edge of cunningness! He is in his own league Brilliant!

Pyaar nahi deh sakti manzoor hai par aise mere pyaar ko mat karo ruswa

Such wonderful lines Kat, esp the last line. Pyaar ki ruswai - that is what is happening, isn't it, we are all questioning their love, doubting it, blaing one or the other. 

But I don't think Kumud has moves on, I think her anger is her way of holding on to him. And Maryada will keep them apart, she has new relationships in her sasural to develop, if they are seen talking, it will create problems for her, I think that's why she tries to keep him at arms length