Users

Frequent Posters

khanrocks thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
And ph might give viwers what they want
Arshics thumbnail
@hotdogg

IPK is the only show that fans forced the channel into closing down just because Barun quit the show. Such was his power and fan base. 

No substitute was acceptable, Arnav dying and a new man in Khushi's life was not acceptable, SP was inundated with calls, mails etc and they ended the show with the disclaimer that Baruns leaving has forced them to do. 

So if SC too goes down the drain, we could also demand that it be given an honorable end! 
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys ! Just made a quick tour of the forum.. what's with these rumors/news of SC going in the hands of new PH? First Karan Johar's Dharma productions name cropped up and now some other..  Atleast the former sounds like utter rubbish.. has there been any confirmation from any of the actors or reliable sources from the sets? and IPK season2 coming back with new cast? WHATTT THEEE ðŸ¤¬ ??? %$#@  SP seems to be trying every shuffling juggling possible to keep afloat.. but why though? I think they are still the no#1 channel or GEC whatever they call it., closely followed by Colors and Zee.. and I don't get this whole scrutiny of SC ? The show is doing pretty good both abroad and in terms of domestic TRP's.. there are shows with much low TRP's that have got the extension..so why is the criteria different for this show?

kaadal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vaishali-AR

Hey guys ! Just made a quick tour of the forum.. what's with these rumors/news of SC going in the hands of new PH? First Karan Johar's Dharma productions name cropped up and now some other..  Atleast the former sounds like utter rubbish.. has there been any confirmation from any of the actors or reliable sources from the sets? and IPK season2 coming back with new cast? WHATTT THEEE ðŸ¤¬ ??? %$#@  SP seems to be trying every shuffling juggling possible to keep afloat.. but why though? I think they are still the no#1 channel or GEC whatever they call it., closely followed by Colors and Zee.. and I don't get this whole scrutiny of SC ? The show is doing pretty good both abroad and in terms of domestic TRP's.. there are shows with much low TRP's that have got the extension..so why is the criteria different for this show?

SP ne khud pe khuladi tho pahle hi maar liya tha IPK end kar ke. Now if they pull the plug off SC & IPK2 on air with new cast, SP better be ready for a big packup.
Arshics thumbnail

It's confirmed Vaishali. Sphere origins, the makers to Balika Badhu to take over SC and also to make IPK2. IPK2 promo is out already. 

And SLB has already withdrawn I think. So sp will have full meddling authority in this show . 
Edited by arshicritic - 10 years ago
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

..agree...@bold:...seriously when every1 love n enjoy d show. ...thn why d channel havng so much problms...tbh..i simply loved d  whole cast.. espically gautam rode../ jenny  ..so far none of d popular show  have actors that have  capability  like him/her . they r d main reason that i'm watchng d show..plus story is plus point...then why this much halla gng on abt d show..why ???😡😡..
hotdogg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshicritic

@hotdogg

IPK is the only show that fans forced the channel into closing down just because Barun quit the show. Such was his power and fan base. 

No substitute was acceptable, Arnav dying and a new man in Khushi's life was not acceptable, SP was inundated with calls, mails etc and they ended the show with the disclaimer that Baruns leaving has forced them to do. 

So if SC too goes down the drain, we could also demand that it be given an honorable end! 

Amen...will fully support..

however ...here the creator has washed his hands off the first!!

😡

Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: hotdogg

Amen...will fully support..

however ...here the creator has washed his hands off the first!!

😡

That's so sad, his dream and he gave up on it! Must be a bit like abandoning your baby, or like a divorce and losing custody of ones child. 
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshicritic

It's confirmed Vaishali. Sphere origins, the makers to Balika Badhu to take over SC and also to make IPK2. IPK2 promo is out already. 

And SLB has already withdrawn I think. So sp will have full meddling authority in this show . 

...ballika vadhu ppl r d ph..😆😆...ohh god blessd  d show..lets hope it doesnt lose d charm continues 2 be hit...on d  name of romantic thriller...
.slb ki ramleela ko mein dekh loongi...😡😡...
khanrocks thumbnail
Atleast bc populer itbwill take sc to nee heights