Crisp Bytes SC - 13th Aug 13 - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Desais love to live in their bubble of air, floating above n singing -all iz well.
I like the episode for Pramad. He was fab as the brute trying to intimidate Kumud, as the brat provoking his dad n meany as he taunts Saras.
I am interested to see how kumud hides her hubby's "gouns" from her family. I won't b surprised if GunIyal doesn't notice anything. But I want t see DG finding out.
Will Saras really go there or will he not reach coz Pramad will return back the next day itself n they will meet midway as the goons attack them?😕

Agree. And Danny coming back.too
Originally posted by hotdogg

Well what do you know??

The news on TOI now..
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Bhansali-no-more-to-produce-Saraswatichandra/articleshow/21805140.cms

It seems the same guys who are doing IPK2 willl also do SC..

That's hilarious! Even the ph that made ipk is not the same - different cast, different ph, different story, just encashing on IPK name! 

I would have expected something of ipk class if 4 lions and Gul Khan had made it, she is the queen of Mills and Boon style romances. 

Chalo, I hope they know how to handle a show of SC's calibre. 
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Desais love to live in their bubble of air, floating above n singing -all iz well.
I like the episode for Pramad. He was fab as the brute trying to intimidate Kumud, as the brat provoking his dad n meany as he taunts Saras.
I am interested to see how kumud hides her hubby's "gouns" from her family. I won't b surprised if GunIyal doesn't notice anything. But I want t see DG finding out.
Will Saras really go there or will he not reach coz Pramad will return back the next day itself n they will meet midway as the goons attack them?😕

Pramaad reminds me of a two year old throwing tantrums. A super brat! And one teekhi nazar from sherni, and he doesn't know what to do😊

kaadal-
so true...

..in fact I felt alak's expressions all throughout the epi were of the W*F is going on types?

She looked bugged and exasperated...couldn't make out whether it was directed at kumud or pramad or saras or her parents or SLB or SP?..😎

...Guess I too may have been watching SC with the same expression today ...😛

Yup...I feel if the show is changing track...it might start from this track at kumud's place over the next few epis..

Frustrated & irritated with SLB & SP both 😆 We might get an idea by end of this week where things are going. If Pramad finds out about Saras now we might be more on track .Doesn't he find out Saras in the original as well ? Let us hope the new PH don't deviate too much from the original track.
But we might get a happy ending

kaadal-
so true...

..in fact I felt alak's expressions all throughout the epi were of the W*F is going on types?

She looked bugged and exasperated...couldn't make out whether it was directed at kumud or pramad or saras or her parents or SLB or SP?..😎

...Guess I too may have been watching SC with the same expression today ...😛

Yup...I feel if the show is changing track...it might start from this track at kumud's place over the next few epis..

Not just today, I never understand alak's expressions, or the lack of them ! 
Originally posted by arshicritic

That's hilarious! Even the ph that made ipk is not the same - different cast, different ph, different story, just encashing on IPK name! 

I would have expected something of ipk class if 4 lions and Gul Khan had made it, she is the queen of Mills and Boon style romances. 

Chalo, I hope they know how to handle a show of SC's calibre. 

Exactly Arshi but it wouldn't benefit the PH for long. I was so waiting for IPK2 but this news doesn't give me any happiness. What is IPK without Sarun. If atleast it was from Gul there is something worth discussing.
Originally posted by arshicritic

Since I am done sadding whole of yesterday, I am ok now. Well it's not KJ, it's the PH of Balika Badhu

So be ready for saas bahu stuff and original bye bye! But lets be fair to the new guys, lets give them a chance before we condemn them! 

If the show is indeed ending in Sept, than all the exposes will happen soon, otherwise, just red herrings and nothing will come of them . 

I am keen to see dukhbas reactions now. She should be able to figure this out. And Nagin staying at haveli? Lets see how he avoids meeting VC and Gun and Mai 

So interestingly poised at this point

Yeah Arshi will wait and see how it goes. Even I am waiting for Dughbaa's reaction. The way she said today that Kumud wouldn't go back if things are not right has put things on a different perspective. So we can expect something to happen in this direction.
Originally posted by khanrocks

But we might get a happy ending

I really hope so, and a story well told!