Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lily.lotus.rosy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Correct Aman & Indu!! 👏Waise I loved the last scene of Wake Up Sid!! What about U guys?😉
ind4u thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lily.lotus.rosy

Correct Aman & Indu!! 👏Waise I loved the last scene of Wake Up Sid!! What about U guys?😉

sachhi bataoo i only watched the last scene of the movie  😛 haven't seen the  full movie.
but i liked the ending. like ammu said ending se sab pata chala jaata hai😆
lily.lotus.rosy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ind4u

sachhi bataoo i only watched the last scene of the movie  😛 haven't seen the  full movie.
but i liked the ending. like ammu said ending se sab pata chala jaata hai😆

Correct..uff what a passionate acting by Ranbir...ufff pagal kar ditta munde ne😉
ind4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: lily.lotus.rosy

Correct..uff what a passionate acting by Ranbir...ufff pagal kar ditta munde ne😉

Munda kamaal hai 😉he is a superb actor. 
ragaya thumbnail
now i know why i like hanging out in this forum...so many matches to my favorite movies.

like ammu, i love ddlj. would have watched it around 57 times. in fact, it was the first movie i saw with hubby after wedding too even though we got married ages after the movie was released. abhi bhi if it plays on tv, curfew lagati hoon ghar pe. no one else is allowed to watch anything else.

anand: yes, i love anand's character in the movie and believe in the message,"live life in the moment fully cos it is too precious and u never know when u might lose it"

and baby's day out of course. just for the baby, i have watched the movie like 20-25 times. i still love it :)

baaki forum waalon ki list bhi kaafi acchi collection hai. will watch those movies again :)
Ishrafanno1 thumbnail
Ab tak meri fav movie hai 3idiots and all the lage raho series. Love comedy movies. A good comedy though. I think more than the movies I enjoy watching it with my family specially my son. We both get the jokes that others don't get and his laughter that's the best part of watching a movie.

Most of the cartoons I like my all time fav is : The Incredibles, Despicable Me, Toy Story, Ratatouille (the movie inspires me to cook something different each time I watch it).