Ratna.. Thursday no telecast da..
Independence day special progarms..
Edited by nithyamkv - 10 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Friday Aug 16th updates
episode 148

Everyone shock to hear and Rani starts her usual aiyoo akka nu .. πŸ₯± Vani ask Swami to get Rani stop her opparis πŸ˜† Its just a formality since they had filed a missing report. She goes with Gautham.

Both enters the mortuary and Vani gets shock to see Mano laying there. Vani cries to her son saying Mano is a appavi and he is innocent like Rani. He never wanted more in life except one day to live happily as joint family. Gautham is shock to see him too. Vani touches Mano hand and suddenly realize its moving 😲 Gautham runs out to call doctor. Hurry Mano is alive πŸ₯³

At home Poo prays and her mother use back the thali. Anaconda tells her nothing would have happen and ask her to stop crying. Bhoomi outside thinking about his sister when gautham calls and tells him the news.

Trio comes to hospital and joyti goes to Vani anni kinni nu and cries to her. Anaconda appadiyae nalla pamba madhiri padingi padingi talks to Vani and thanks her for saying mano despite what ever she had said and hurt Vani. Bhoomi just stands silent. Vani says she is not like that and ask them not to cry. Everything will be fine. Nurse comes and tells them to go in.  Vani and Gautham stands outside. Joyti touches her husband and calls him .. mano gets up and continues back his anger πŸ‘πŸΌ shouts at them and ask why they came here and screams them to leave. Joyti tries to plead bhoomi tries to talk and anaconda tries to beg but Mano shuts them off. Vani comes in hearing noises and Mano begs her to get them out. Vani brings them all out and ask Joyti not to worry as Mano never got angry thus he his way of showing it now can be hurtful for her. Vani promises to take good care of mano and send him back to her when he is discharge. Trio leaves.

Selvi telling Rajesh she feels bad as his suffering for her. She suggest him to sell her ring to pay the exam fees but Rajesh refuse. This is heard by MIL who ask them what money they need and what for? Rajesh hesitates to tell her but Selvi trust her and reveals about her studying and need to pay for the exam. MIL becomes so excited and happy at least one person in the family is going to study. She says she got some money and will give them but Selvi refuses as its Kali's money. MIL says okay then from tomorrow onwards she will go and sell lots of fish and bring money for DIL πŸ‘ Kali and Shenba arrives... ask what matter. MIL changes topic saying Rajesh is a big guy and his going out empty ended .. he needs to be given money but Kali as usual spits out anger and calls them waste. He then takes the biro key from wife and gives it to Shenba to handle home accounts from now onwards. Shenba gives her usual villi look.

Selvi thinks on how to change her FIL ...i think so that is the meaning of the look πŸ˜†

thodarum
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
!Vani Rani August 2013 Archives!
nithya_IF thumbnail
Vani Rani - Monday August 19th Written Updates

Jo refuses to eat till Mano comes back home. Angu curses Vani and is sure Vani will not bring Mano back to Jo's home. Poo scolds patti for her cheap mentality. Poo says Vani was the one who saved appa from mortuary. Angu does not budge. Poo says I trust athai. She is a woman of words and will bring appa back here straight from hospital. You are unnecessarily poisoning Bhoomi and separating him from athai. Angu scolds Poo. Bhoomi says stop fighting. First make Jo eat.

At the hospital, Mano polambufies I loved her and got married for her good character but now she has changed into a beast. I am depressed and hence decided to ditch her. Rani advises Mano not to do so. Mano says Better die than live with them. Disgusting group of people. I cannot tolerate them anymore. She repeatedly blackmails me that she will kill herself. She is unable to digest me talking about anyone. How can I live without sondha bandham. They have poisoned Bhoomi and not letting him come back to your home. Rani says patience will solve any problem and not tit for tat. Mano says only this method will solve the problem. After discharge I will straight head to your home only. I will go back only when Jo realizes her mistake and sends Bhoomi back to your home.Vani walks in and says Jo will be happy that you have learnt to talk business deals like her brother. Aren't ashamed of doing this? Mano says this is the only way to bring Bhoomi back. Vani says I know to solve my problem. You better go back to your home. If your wife is problematic, talk and sort it out. Don't run away. Rani says vittu kuduthu po. Samarthimaya change her. Mano says I tried and failed. Vani says when you cannot solve your problem how can you solve mine. I have promised Jo that I will bring you there. If you do anything against this I will not be there for you anymore.    

Megala oppari with Karthik .. why did you make me meet Mano. I feel restless thinking about him.  how is he now.  I want to see him. But cannot go against appa too. Moreever how will Jo react. What if she insults me. Karthik says good point. More than Jo Angu is a danger party. Megala fears. Karthik says I will soon arrange for your meeting with Mano mama. Cheer up.

Poo announces that Vani is coming with Mano. Bhoomi, Jo and Angu don't believe Poo and Vani. Poo questions why don't you trust Vani, why this anger on her? What did she do? Her promise is her uyir moochu. She will stand by her words for sure and I trust her. Angu snubs Poo and says Vani will surely take Mano to her home. She will do it purposefully so that we will go there, fall at her feet and beg her to send Mano back. We have been seeing this for past. Vani arrives with Mano.  Poo welcomes appa and makes him sit. Jo comes, hugs him and cries. Mano shuns her off. Jo says I will die without you. Why did you leave me and go. Bhoomi and Angu too join them and wonder how to react.

Vani says Jothi as promised I have brought your hubby to you. It is now upto you guys to lead a happy life. The accident should be an eye opener for you. This is second life for Mano. Take care of him like your baby. sandai illadha veedu illa sacharuvu illdha naadu illa but walking out of home for a fight is not correct. One should stand firm and solve the problem. He must not give up on his family or family members. That is aambalthanam. Vani asks Mano Should she cry all life for marrying you. Jo looks at Bhoomi.  Vani says idho paru Mano, She will cry for some days and then wipe her tears and walk off. Never think that all are dependent on you. Life will move on without you. There is replacement for any relationship in life except for AMMA. Better remember this. Mano says I didn't have intentions to hurt anyone. I was depressed. Vani asks how could you get depressed if you had thought about your daughter. You loved and married Jo. Has all that love vanished now. What is the meaning of the life you led with her all these years. Your fights should be within four walls only. It is asingam even if athai knows. Vani tells Jo wonder how you decided to boss over and blackmail your loveable hubby. If you think he will budge for whatever you say, you are the most foolish person on earth. Dhamapathyam means understanding each other and sacrificing for each other to maximum extent. It is unfortunate that I need to explain all this when you have a grown up daughter. Vani looks at Bhoomi who is silent. She looks at Angu. Angu turns her face away. Vani walks off and Bhoomi stands thinking 

Thodarum

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

nithya_IF thumbnail
Vani Rani - Tuesday Aug 20th written updates
Episode 150 πŸ‘

150 episode up.. πŸ₯³ good going till now. Hope this momentum is kept up till the end.

Poo asks Bhoomi when are going to your home? Bhoomi thiru thiru. Poo says You told that you will go to your home if my appa comes back to this home. Angu tells her to shut up and go in. Poo says this is my home, most comfortable and safe place for me. I know to go in. I am talking to mama what bothers you.. πŸ‘πŸ‘ Angu and Jo thiru thiru. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Poo says I know, you are not able to tolerate Vani athai. β­οΈ Wondering how a lady can be so straight forward, honest, loving and caring..  ⭐️⭐️ Stomach burning that you cannot be like her. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Though your son is a multimillionaire you are a cheap minded person. πŸ₯³ My mom too is the same  The prestige and status you are bragging about is not there with you in reality..  You are corrupt and corrupting my mom and mama too. Mama respects you a lot and is unable to go against your words. πŸ‘ Let him go to his home. Don't spoil their happiness. If his sons, who are silent coz of their mom, question Bhoomi will he be able to face them. πŸ‘ Athai stuck to her words, saved Mano and brought him back to this home. Now you decide what to do. Poo walks off and Bhoomi on thinking mode. πŸ‘πŸ‘ Poo We love you..sema sattai adi to villian goshti..  πŸ€— πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘

Shenba returns the almirah key to Rajesh's mom (RM) and says I have no interest on Rajesh sothu. I only want him as my hubby. RM thuppufies her for eyeing a married man. πŸ‘ RM says Get lost. I will kill you if you trouble my son. Selvi is the DIL of this house. Your dream will never become reality. Shenba picks a knife and threatens. 🀒 RM boldly says try you luck. I am not scared. Selvi comes to defend. Shenba cuts Selvi's hand and Selvi bleeds profusely. 😑😑 🀒🀒 RM slaps Shenba for hurting Selvi. πŸ‘ Rajesh walks in, slaps Shenba, thuppufies her and pushes her out. πŸ‘ Kali comes in to save his chella DIL. He scolds Rajesh for hitting Shenba. Rajesh abuses Shenba. Kali says Shenba my DIL and abuses Selvi.. 🀒🀒 Rajesh tries to hit Kali. Kali beats him, pushes him out of the house and picks a grinding stone to kill him. πŸ€’🀒😑😑 Selvi and RM plead him to spare Rajesh. Shenba stands smirking. Kali says have you forgotten what happened to your brother and his wife. How dare you eat my food and try to hit me.  I will kill you. He drops the stone and takes Shenba in. RM and Rajesh take Selvi to hospital.           

Vani comes back home and sulks on the sofa .. 😭 Swami, Rani, Sara and Surya mathi mathi question her.. where is mama. Didn't he come. Were they happy about you taking Mano there. Did you request him to come. Vani remains silent. Bhoomi arrives.  😲😲 All are thrilled. Vani is shocked. Rani welcomes him in and asks Vani to welcome him. But Vani remains silent. Bhoomi says all of you please forgive me.😲😲😲😲 All are shocked. Bhoomi continues.. I have realized that I did a big mistake. I have hurt all of you and behaved cheaply.😲😲😲 Bhoomi cries 😲😲and continues. Though I stooped low, Vani did a lot for me. Being a multimillionaire I thought I could do in anything. But in reality I could neither save myelf nor anyone around me. πŸ‘πŸΌ Vani mattum illana ellam.. Rani jumps in and says ayoo mama.. why are you kan kalanging.. Please don't cry. (Ana.. she cries non-stop😑😑😑). You did not do any mistake. My daughter did the mistake. Any father would behave like that only. I chased her out.  No place for any one in this home who does not obey your order. Bhoomi says I wonder why I behaved like that. You guys are gr8. I am feeling guilty. Rani azhudunde keeps saying onnum illa mama. 😑 Bhoomi apologizes to Swami too. Swami says why all this. Bhoomi says No, I am at fault. Bhoomi folds his hand and says sorry multiple times.😲😲😲😲😲 Vani stares at him while others get emotional.  Vani walks off. Sara says leave it. Who are we to pardon you? In fact we realized your value in your absence. πŸ˜† (Sara idhula yethavudhu ull kuthu irukka pa) Bhoomi says Sorry Sara. I acted beastly and chased you.  You became gr8 by falling at my feet for no mistake of yours but I became small by acting cheap.πŸ‘ Sara says please don't say so. We respect you a lot and your scolding never hurt us.  Surya thanks Bhoomi for coming back home. Bhoomi asks about Gautam. Surya says at his friends home. Bhoomi says he will be the angriest.  Surya says Nope. He too was feeling a lot. He will be very happy that you are back. Bhoomi says I will never leave you again and hugs Sara and Surya.😭 Rani and Swami anandha kaneer. 😭 Surya says please be normal. None of us mistook you. πŸ‘πŸΌ Rani gapla kada vetranga.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Rani says Selvi will the happiest of all. Though she is happy at her home she was worried a lot that you aren't here. Bhoomi says poor thing. She is very good girl. I unnecessarily showed my anger on her while I was actually anger on something/someone else. Rani says appa so glad to hear that you aren't angry one her. 😳 Bhoomi says I have no anger or grudge against her. But varutham that she did share her love matter upfront. 😲 Solli irundha nane jammunu marriage panni vechirpen.  😲😲😲 (ennala Mudiyala.. Bhoomi nnega avlo nalavara.) I am upset that she did not give me that chance. Rani says I have been praying to God that you should come back home, drop your anger on her and call her into this home. I will take thee chatti if that happens.😊 Bhoomi walks off. Rani sheds some more tears for lord listening to her prayers.😑

Bhoomi walks in to his room (Nice BGM) , closes the door, wipes his tears and stands facing away from Rani.         

Thodarum

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Wednesday Aug 21st Updates
episode 151

Bhoomi enters room after his fake acting with everyone down. Vani sits silent. Bhoomi starts talking saying he feels like a jerk. He feels like he wants to keep saying sorry sorry the entire day today to vani 😲 (i duno if this bhoomi is changed or his only acting πŸ€”) Bhoomi goes on saying he has been selfish. He did not think properly only cause he felt angry on what Selvi did that too because he gave work to Sunil father. Bhoomi tells Vani he could not forget the look she gave him when she came to drop Mano. Bhoomi admits his an idiot and he did told her before they everyone need to fall at his leg and say sorry but today he has told sorry to each and everyone of them. He feels so guilty to do like this to rani who adores him so much and do everything for him without being asked. Bhoomi tells Vani its been days since he slept properly in Joythi house. Yes he was unable to see as he was feeling tensed guilty and he was not thinking straight.

Vani looks up at him finally and ask how did he had the heart to leave her? Bhoomi eyes lae tears 😲. Bhoomi says he don't know what to answer. Like pisasu something was disturbing his mind that is why he was not thinking straight. Maybe he was afraid of Vani. His an average guy and his mind only knows how to earn money money money. That is all he knows. That is why maybe his brain did not think of anything else.  Vani walks near him. Bhoomi says within years so much between them went missing because of him. Now his going to search all that and bring back into their relationship. He is going to be what he use to be and make her happy and also everyone at home. Vani says enough .. all she wanted is he to come back. His back fully changed now. She was hurt when he left her. In a way this education and fancy lifestyle is a burden to to them cause she was not able to cry out of her heart also when she felt sorrow. Maybe all this was the reason that made her as iron. She too has feelings and love for her husband.. She is going to try to be back to normal. Bhoomi holds her hand and says sorry .. Vani smiles and both hugs. (omggg 😲 bhoomi nijamavae changed!!)

Shenba in the living room thinking back the slap that Rajesh gave and in romance mood as he touched her nu 🀒 Selvi in the room thinking about the cut and how Kali nearly killed Rajesh. He comes back from work and ask how is the pain .. he realize Selvi crying and ask what happen nu. Selvi quickly change topic and says she was thinking about her family nu. Rajesh ask why is she thinking all this, its time she should be studying. He jokes with her trying to make her smile by saying cause of this studies she is making him live like a bramachari πŸ˜† If she fails what is going to happen...? Selvi smiles and says chee poodha. Rajesh ask her to think of his pavam face when ever she feels bored to study.. pavam paiyan his waiting too long nu. Selvi laughs and chases him off to bathroom.

Selvi comes out and Shenba is standing there. She is happy to hear that between Rajesh and Selvi nothing has happen yet 🀒 Shenba says she is more lucky and close to her Rajesh 🀒 cause today he actually touched her by slapping her. Adikara kai taan anaikum nu she says. Selvi coolly turns to her with a smile says all the best and goes off to get food for Rajesh. Shenba is annoyed with her answer.

Jothi brings juice for Mano .. who turns his face away from her. She starts crying and pleads to him to talk to her. She admits all her mistakes and says she has realize nothing is more important to her then her husband. For her his the only one important. She will no longer listen to her mother. She wants to be a good person. Jothi cries and cries but Mano refuses to say anything.

Bhoomi comes.. Mano ask him to come in. Bhoomi says sorry to Mano for what he did that day. In anger he was not able to control himself. Bhoomi says he has realize what his done and has gone back to his family ... said sorry to everyone of them. He and Vani never had any personal problem so things are okay between them. Mana is happy to hear this. Bhoomi then ask Mano a small help to forgive his sister. Jothi loves her mother and brother too much but still on top of that love is the love for Mano. Bhoomi leaves. Mano holds Jothi hand and smiles at her.

thodarum

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Thursday Aug 22nd Updates
episode 152

Bhoomi fake everything the previous episode 🀒 his still the same bhoomi 😑

Bhoomi comes to see anaconda who ask her son what happen in that house and to update her everything. Bhoomi says he has said sorry to everyone ... anaconda confused. Bhoomi says Vani does not even care about him. Until now she has not chase Rani out from the house. All this while he was himself thus he looked like a villan. From now one his going to act like a good person. Soon he will make Vani to chase Rani out from the house for Bhoomi sake. Anaconda becomes very happy to hear this. Bhoomi ask her not to worry. His game starts now and leaves. Anaconda excited and gives evil smile πŸ˜•

Next morning Bhoomi suggest to Swami to start back the water plan. He will help Swami to start that business back. They just need to do some modification and the business will start up. Swami thanks his brother but Swami ask Bhoomi not to force him as he has lost interest in that business 😲 Rani tries to ask her husband why is he saying this nu. Bhoomi ask swami why he does not want to do? Bhoomi feels bad as because of him the business went on lost thus he wants to help to bring that up. Swami says his mind set is not right now (what mind set his talking about  ... grrr his sutta somberi 😑 am so mad at swami) Swami says too much of problem happen recently that his mind is upset 😑😑 Bhoomi says okay if that is so then will he like to come back and work with him? Vani is watching all this from up.

Rani too ask swami to agree but this somberi says no that will not do. He thanks Bhoomi for offering but he cant come and work there. Bhoomi ask what is wrong there? He gets equal respect as Bhoomi. Vani smiles. Somberi says no.. his guilty will not allow him to work properly. (its not guilty 😑 you idiot. Cant you think of your kids before thinking of yourself? god i am so mad as swami today cause i just cannot accept any of his stupid lame excuses😑) Swami says already because of him Bhoomi has lost kodis .. Vani is confused and wonders what Swami is saying. Rani puts her head down. Bhoomi ask him not to talk about it. It was his fault for sending Swami to collect such big amount.

Vani comes down and ask Swami what is talking about. Swami hesitates and tries to cover up. Vani ask him to tell out enna nu. Bhoomi says its his fault so he will tell. Tells Vani he send Swami to collect 5 kodi from a friend but he got robbed half way. Vani is shock "5 kodi?" Swami says yes he had never seen such big amount also in his life.. and he got robbed. Vani ask why did not do police report and Bhoomi said those money was illegal .. the old bhoomi that time did not want to make report and end up paying tax. Vani says better late then never and starts making call. Swami like a fool aiyoo anni nu whispering. 😑 Rani takes him saying her sister knows better nu. Bhoomi just looks silent.

seriously i am so piss with swami.. his just good for nothing 😑

Rajesh comes back and give one week cash to kali who counts everything for his food room rental etc πŸ˜• and gives him 50 for expenses which Rajesh pushes off and go. Upstairs Selvi high fever. He comes down and ask money from father to take her hospital but Kali says he will not waste money for all this. Both starts arguing and Selvi comes stops Rajesh and drags him out to go and drive auto. In front of her Kali gives shenba money to buy pottu ... selvi ignores them both and goes back to her room feeling sad. Both Shenba and Kali just gives her evil smile.

Rajesh mother returns back from selling fish and calls out selvi kannu selvi kannu nu .. She goes up and finds selvi sleeping in fever. Shenba sees her going to Selvi room and as usual eavesdrop 🀒 MIL cries she got no money also to take her hospital .. Selvi ask her not to worry its just normal fever and ask her help to bring phone. She will call Rani as rani will know how to make kasaiyum for fever. MIL ask her to sleep and she will be back in a while.

thodarum

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Friday aug 23rd Updates
episode 153

Very touching and emotional first part ... ho naive rani can be 😭

Selvi calls her mother to ask how to make kasaiyam. Rani is so impressed daughter is interested in all this without even realizing the actual problem. She praises Selvi and selvi says certain break has to happen in life for her to understand all this values nu. While selvi explain to her how to make it, on the other side Selvi is crying but controls it 😭 All this is watch by Vani who wonders why Selvi did not see doctor. Rani then tell the happy news to Selvi that Bhoomi is back. Selvi becomes very happy and cries to her mother because of her all this suffering Rani had to go through. Selvi cries how she wish she could she her mother now .. Rani too says she misses Selvi so much and hoping to see her soon. Daily she is praying to god for it to happen. Rani does not seem to notice double lines of Selvi who is expressing her sorrow. Rani puts the call and looks up ..  happily tells Vani its Selvi and see how matured and responsible she is asking how to make kasaiyam. Rani tells her sister she too wish to see her daughter but how? She wants all of them to go together to visit Selvi. Hope this will happen one day. Vani starts to think.

MIL makes the kasaiyam and ask Selvi to drink. If fever does not go down she needs to see the doctor. Selvi seem to be very sick. MIL brings the kasaiyam same time shenba pass by and accidentally or purposely nu teriyalae but knocks MIL and she drops the kasaiyam. MIL starts cursing Shenba who ask her not to shout. No matter what she curse or scold, Shenba is going to be the DIL one day. MIL gives her nicely and she goes off thimira kicking the cup on the floor 😑 MIL ask Selvi to wait while she makes another one.

Vani comes there. Selvi becomes so happy to see her but feels scared. She welcomes her in and her MIL too happy to see vani. Vani tells MIL that she wants to take Selvi to hospital .. MIL says sure please but drink a cup of coffee before going and goes in. Vani notices the cut in her hand and ask what happen. Selvi lies saying something fell and cut nu. Vani says must be bad since its been 10 days she has not gone college. Selvi is silent. Vani ask since when you both decide to quit studies and Rajesh going to ride auto. Selvi tries to mopapufy and Vani says "will you please shut up" She ask Selvi to change and follow her immediately. Kali comes in then and welcomes "Vanga lawyer amma. " Kali looks at her and remembers the slap Vani gave him before.

At this point i don't feel sorry for Selvi. She is just like her father 😑 

Vani tells Kali she is going to take her daughter to hospital and will return back within an hour. Kali says he will not allow. Both of them starts arguing and Selvi ask Vani to go back. She don't want any problem or argument because of her. And she will not allow Vani to speak like that to her FIL. Vani ask if she is stupid? She is married and suppose to achieve in life yet she is prepared to have a suffering life? Selvi says she is living fine and happy. She lies saying FIL are very loving on her and taking a good care. She begs Vani to leave the place. All this is watch by Shenba. Selvi tells Vani when one day if she cant take it and comes running to Vani crying.. that time Vani can help her. Selvi begs Vani to leave. Kali is happy to hear and thimira says this is his house and everyone need to listen to him. If vani still wants to take selvi and go... she can keep selvi there and never bring her back and walks off. MIL tries to say sorry to Vani. Shenba with her stupid smile 😑

thodarum

nithya_IF thumbnail

Vani Rani Monday Aug 26th Written Updates

Selvi tells Vani please dont scold family members. Let me live in peace. An upset Vani walks off. Kali and Shenba smirk.

Back home, Rani guesses that Vani would have gone to Selvis home as she heard Rani talking to Selvi. Vani walks in. Swami and Rani question her. Vani says Yes I did go there. I wonder how girls change after marriage., Their love and thought for maternal home gets wiped off and the whole love gets transferred to hubby and in-laws. Vani walks off. Swami is overwhelmed that Selvi is living a good life. But Rani feel something amiss. Akka podi vechu pesara. I need to meet Slevi and Rajesh in person. Call them and summon them at a temple. Swami calls. Selvi agrees to come. She informs Rajesh. All is promptly heard by Shenba who smirks and starts scheming fiddling her fingers..

Rajesh decides to drop Selvi and then go on savari. An excited Selvi gets up to get ready. She is stopped by Shenba. Shenba gives a huge pile of clothes and orders Selvi to wash them immediately. Rajesh fights why cant you do Shenba says mamas order. Selvi better do it. Rajesh says we are going out. She will do it later. Selvi tries to shut Rajesh who does not budge. As expected, Kali walks in and screams. He tells Rajesh go and drive auto immediately. Why always holding wife mundhanai? If you dont go now, give the key to Shenba she will find alternate driver. Selvi tells Rajesh work is important, you go. RM who tries to rescue is also chased away by Kali. Kali plucks the phone from Rajesh and gives it Shenba. Rajesh walks off and Selvi picks the pile of clothes. Kali and Shenba laugh and hi-5 over their silly victory. Kali asks Shenba to keep an aye on Selvi and call him whenever required. Swami and Rani come to the temple and are excited to meet Rajesh and Selvi.  While Selvi maangu maangu washes, Shenba coolly sits enjoying the scene. Rani and Swami keep trying Rajesh mobile and find it switched off. Shenba keeps taunting Selvi - finish fast lot of jobs pending, Selvi gives a pathetic look.

Manikkams SIL aka Karthiks father (KF) on a RTC (Round Table conference) with a old man, who is running pillar to post to, get back the money he gave as loan to Manikkam and another guy (lawyer or a friend .. theiryala!!)  KF tells the old man.. your money swaha.. why are you so soft.. My FIL already had 2 heart attacks.. next attacka gotak.. your money ooo dhan.. Old man petrified. KF suggests take few men with you, go home and threaten Manikkam.. Ask him to pay the money within a weeks time illatta tell him you will get the house auctioned..  Old man agrees and walks off. KF tells his friend game starts now. I will involve Vani too in this.

Thodarum

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

nithya_IF thumbnail

Vani Rani Tuesday Aug 27th written updates

Selvi washing and drying the clothes.. Shenba taunting.  🀒😑 MIL comes and says Selvi your mama not around. Lets scoot, meet your mom and come back quickly. πŸ‘πŸΌ Selvi fears about Kalis wrath but RM says yaam irukka bayam yen. Shenba protests, orders Selvi to finish the job and then go. But RM overpowers and drags Selvi away. Shenba fumes.

Back at the temple, vexed Rani and Swami decide to return. They board an auto. At the other end, after a long walks Selvi and RM manage to find an auto. They reach the temple. Selvi stands out. RM goes in and searches for Rani and Swami . RM returns and says they are not around. Selvi is terribly upset. Rani tells the auto driver to go back to the temple since something tells her that her Selvi is waiting for her at the temple. πŸ€— Swami does not feel the same but agrees to go to the temple to satisfy Rani. Back at the temple, Selvi and RM decide to return. As they are walking back, Rani and Swami arrive. Rani screams Selvi and Selvi turns around and smiles seeing her mom. Mother and daughter run and hug each other. πŸ€—

After exchanging pleasantries, Rani asks Selvi about her welfare. Selvi says I am following you in every walk of life - doing all house-hold work, talking sweetly to all, keeping the family united in spite of all problems Rani is amused that Selvi has changed so much. RM says Selvi is the best DIL anyone can get. β­οΈ I was worried initially that my son married a rich educated girl. What if she is arrogant and shows off her richness here too. But Selvi proved my fears wrong. She is so down to earth. I am so happy. Rani is so happy that a MIL is giving good conduct certificate to her DIL and praising a DIL so much.  πŸ˜† Rani says we are not rich but living with rich sister. πŸ˜› I am so happy today that my upbringing has fetched me name fame. πŸ‘πŸΌ Nothing more. RM keeps praising Selvi and Rani is flying high. Rani says I am now relieved that my daughter will be taken good care by you. Rani asks Selvi what did you tell Vani .. Vani seems to be upset. Selvi and RM speechless. Selvi says nothing wrong according to me. I asked her not to scold my FIL. Problems are there in every family.. but as a DIL it is my responsibility to uphold the dignity and respect of my mama and I did the same. So I asked Periyamma to keep off. I sure Periyamma will understand me and not take in wrong sense since our relationship is beyond suspicion. Rani is speechless. Selvi tells amma will you keep quite if someone abuses Bhoomi. It is the same case for me. Rani says Selvi you are right and I am proud of you. RM tells dont worry about my loosu hubby. I will try my best to change him. Moreover Selvi has promised me that she will correct him and I have high confidence on my DIL. You please talk to Vani and convince her. RM asks Selvi to hurry up . Selvi and Rani give an emotional hug and bid a good bye. Rani stands smiling and crying at the same time.. ( Radhika you rocked as Rani yet again. excellent acting..  πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘)

Thodarum