Heartwarming YuvReen- Match Made in Heaven

ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
keeping aside the horrible end of the mega episode, really enjoyed today's epi. 
YuvReen's bond is so deep and special, they are endearing. just adored all their scenes today, YuvReeen are the cutest and such a magical pair. their comfort level and chemistry is on another level. they have been through a lot together, and know each other so well. loved how suvreen surprised him by coming to Lonavla, to celebrate. Her gifts- the scrapbook and watch were so sweet. Samar's attempts to spoil their anniversary, went down the drain. The YuvReen scrapbook was so sweet, and Yuvi's reaction to it was so awww. Loved how Yuvi cheered her up about their anniversary and Samar bringing her parents. Yuvi's note was such a perfect gesture at that moment, and their secret glances and smiling was so romantic. Of course all the YuvReen hugs were lovee, they always have those sparks. Loved that scene where Yuvraj takes Suvreen during the bhoot chaos, and they go behind the pillar to spend a moment together. They made the best of their anniversary. If only the creatives didn't infuse drama at the very end, as if we can fall for such a lame and cheap scene, like suvreen not recognizing that its not yuvraj, and rc assuming suvreen would write lovey notes for him. anyway, its always yuvreen. have complete faith in them <3
Edited by .S.i.m.r.a.n. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well written post Simran ,even I liked the entire episode except for last scene.Everything Suvreen did for yuvraj was really very good,love the bond they share.They are perfect for each other.
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sujairohit

Well written post Simran ,even I liked the entire episode except for last scene.Everything Suvreen did for yuvraj was really very good,love the bond they share.They are perfect for each other.

Thanks Sucheta di. Aww yes they really are. & i love their bond too. Adore them <3
-radha- thumbnail
Well written simran😊

I too luckily watched that episode. YuvReen was really good, but did not liked last part.😊

After reading article, I found track was disgusting especially RE-SU, but it was always yuvReen & was good as you said other than last part.😊
s1a5m1m2i thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya totaaly agree wid u...i jst luvd d epi...(Excluding d horrible kiss scene) YuvReen is d best thng hpnd 2 SG...
In d end its YuvReen n nly YuvReen...!!!!

Once a YuvReenian always a YuvReenian..!!!
JiyaRe... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post. 
YuvReen <3 super awesome jodi!
Suvreen & Yuvraj have a strong bond of friendship too :)
Edited by SmileItsMe - 10 years ago
sanjana_D3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great post 👏
Although a part of the episode  was a disaster i loved the rest of it.
Suvreen's eagerness to make their first anniversary special were so adorable.
Loved the comfort level between the two 
His attempts to make up for forgetting their anniversary , the notes were amazing :)

JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
dnt mind 4 my bluntnes today..i feel this forum hs let down yuvreen by being so inactive n laid back..resu fans evn wen they didnt gt resu scenes kept throwing thr weight behind resu..bt yuvreen fans only a handful like aadi simran naz anam manasi dipylovesyuvi nayab meher sucheta di saima hd bin active..rest reads n dnt evn bother to leave a comment 4 yuvreen..so blaming d cvs useles..wen so many rc fans hv rallied behind him d cvs tuk notice n we r responsible 4 yuvreens sorry plight..sory 4 being so blunt n rude 1c more..am realy in a rage..i usualy dnt gt angry bt wen i do i tek time to cul off
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very well written post simu...i totally agree with you,yuvreen been always magical,be it their fighting,romance or joke...all were just amazing❤️

Lovely thread simu🤗
MeherSehgal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woah ! Amazing post Sim  😃 
One word- YuvReen are irreplaceable !
Magical jodi 

Edited by MeherSehgal - 10 years ago