Reactions from today's episode - 12th August, 2013 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by pinkey12

Suj I waz Waiting for u post dear... Awesome Reaction  

Thank you so much Merlin😊

Glad to hear that you wait for my postπŸ˜ƒ
Thks dear for the update...aww...Noor Aapa is falling in love...but don't get me wrong seriously speaking they are dragging this a bit now...I mean dance and the preparations etc...agreed to get the flow of the story it is required...but I being a diehard fan of the show from last 2 weeks am not waiting for it excitedly like I used to...they have to quickly buck up and put their acts together as lots of new shows coming soon and I don't want out Jaan to get lost amongst them...just waiting if not for the love to happen but atleast the friendship of Raghu and Antara to start where they atleast share their feelings with each other...πŸ‘πŸΌ

So happy to see our show on No.3 here...but yeh kya apna hero-heroine ka ranking has fallen down...πŸ˜•
Originally posted by ...Lata...

Thks dear for the update...aww...Noor Aapa is falling in love...but don't get me wrong seriously speaking they are dragging this a bit now...I mean dance and the preparations etc...agreed to get the flow of the story it is required...but I being a diehard fan of the show from last 2 weeks am not waiting for it excitedly like I used to...they have to quickly buck up and put their acts together as lots of new shows coming soon and I don't want out Jaan to get lost amongst them...just waiting if not for the love to happen but atleast the friendship of Raghu and Antara to start where they atleast share their feelings with each other...πŸ‘πŸΌ

So happy to see our show on No.3 here...but yeh kya apna hero-heroine ka ranking has fallen down...πŸ˜•

You most welcome Lata😊

I agree about the drag part and as you rightly said, high time they pull up their socks coz our show is aired at Prime Time and is competing with shows which already have their own set of loyal viewers

Sometimes I get this feeling that we are lagging behind by a week's episode coz of this drag

Hope the weekly Maha Episode works for them and I so want this show to get its due credit
Edited by suj01 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ...Lata...

Niyaz ka ranking to kal ayega...
Originally posted by suj01

heya PrincessπŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank you so much darling😊
you make sweet threads darling!β€οΈπŸ€—
Originally posted by crazygirl4RD

Loved ur take on the epi dear!!

Thank you so much sweets😊
Originally posted by -sweetheart-

you make sweet threads darling!β€οΈπŸ€—

And I have wonderful friends like you on this forum who appreciate my postπŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank you so muchπŸ€—

And I have wonderful friends like you on this forum who appreciate my postπŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank you so muchπŸ€—
you deserve this appreciation!!⭐️
Love you!!❀️ love your posts!!β€οΈπŸ€—