Maan Sing Rocks !!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Maan Singh was one of the nine jewels of Akbar's court. The scene was absolutely awesome, and the actor playing it has done it brilliantly!
Originally posted by riyya6

🤣

😆 Ruku & Maan's unlikely love story would totally outdo JA's lovestory! Can you imagine the looks on Jalal and Jodha's face if this actually happened ? Priceless. 😆

Ps - Methinks we gotta consult Shaguni Bai on this. Now, all we gotta do is find her. Darn, where is she when you need her?😆
Edited by Alaria - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Alaria

😆 Ruku & Maan's unlikely love story would totally outdo JA's lovestory! Can you imagine the looks on Jalal and Jodha's face if this actually happened ? Priceless. 😆

Ps - Methinks we gotta consult Shaguni Bai on this. Now, all we gotta do is find her. Darn, where is she when you need her?😆
ROFL
\Oh how can you be so cruel as to suggest that Maan singh gets hitched with Ruqaiya... He doesn't deserve that does he?
Originally posted by SonyaBlade

\Oh how can you be so cruel as to suggest that Maan singh gets hitched with Ruqaiya... He doesn't deserve that does he?

No, he certainly doesn't deserve that. Ruku would eat him up alive...or at least try to! 😆 No worries though, Maan can fend for himself. But I kinda see what Stargirl sees. The actors could/would look good together. 

Edited by Alaria - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Alaria

No, he certainly doesn't deserve that. Ruku would eat him up alive...or at least try to! 😆 No worries though, Maan can fend for himself. But I kinda see what Stargirl sees. The actors could/would look good together. 

🤣... but man singh looks inncocent... ruqaiyya vampish... 😆

+ + - = Good match 👏
Edited by riyya6 - 10 years ago
hey plzzz  dont imagine like this maan singh and ruqaiyya ho god😲. As per jodha's words he is batcha hai! and ruqaiyya 😡 Edited by 06cs119 - 10 years ago
Maan singh is pretty good and  a brave prince. In history books,  ive read that he becomes a very important person for jalal in the future. 

but even though i like this maan singh.. the only Maan Singh i LOVE, is Maan Singh Khuranna.   :)...srry i had to lol.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

@ Virgo-- :) 
  But seriously, i agree no "Maaahi's"  for Ruquiyaa and Man Singh. Their  pairing doesn't match.

...Do check out the story on Man Singh, it is very interesting.  He even fights against Maharana Pratap. Man singh on the Mughul side and Maharana Pratap as we all know was on Bharats side.