Fan Fictions

TaaRey FF ~||Time Changes Equations||~ *Discontinued*

CasKett. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Time Changes Equations

You must know me I recently wrote an SS on taarey PEHLI NAZAR MEIN I'm going to continue it and this idea was in my mind so I penned it down plz share your views thru comments and if you want to make banner for it you can scrap me and for PM jus buddy me.

CHARACTER SKETCH

REYANSH SINGHANIA

WHAT TO TELL ABOUT HIM FROM BEGINNING EVEN WORDS LIKE CHARMING HANDSOME DASHING HOT SEXY THESE WORDS ARE UNDERSTATEMENT FOR HIM WHEREVER HE GO GIRLS DROOL OVER HIM SINCE CHILDHOOD HAVE ONLY ONE GIRL BEST FREIND TANI SHEKHAWAT AND INFACT HIS CRUSH CAN'T BEAR A SINGLE DROP OF TEAR FROM HER EYES 

TANI SHEKHAWAT

SHE WAS A TOMBOY IN HER COLLEGE DAYS REY IS HIS ONLY BOY BEST FREIND BUT NOW A LOT HAVE CHANGED WITH TIME SHE IS NO LONGER TOMBOY NOW WORDS LIKE ELEGANT DELICATE BEAUTIFUL HOT SEXY SIZZLING CANNOT DESCRIBE HER ONLY WORD WHICH DESCRIBES HER THE BEST IS KHUBSOORAT GUYS DROOL OVER HER THERE IS QUEUE OF GUYS STANDING IN LINE TO DATE HER BUT SHE DON'T GIVE ATTENTION TO ANY

PROLOGUE

It is a story which revolves around two best friends and how time play a vital role in changing the equation in between them the guy has realised his love for girl which he thought was crush in the gap of 4 years and the girl consider him her best friend but still feel ticklish around guy but try to ignore the feeling they were in touch only through calls what will happen when guy come down to Mumbai from Paris after 4 years? He see her love changed? What will guy do to woo the girl? Will the girl understand her feelings for him?

Too find out all these answers you have to comment and like
I NEED ATLEAST 40 LIKES TO CONTINUE

TEASER

he was frustrated and was going to call her but suddenly wind started blowing and caressing face he could smell the fragrance of her it was the same fragrance which could make him mad 4 years back and it was making him mad now also it was enough to sense her presence the thought of her being here was enough to bring his billion dollar smile on his face
Edited by CasKett. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amazing concept
do continue
update soon
raveena1 thumbnail
WOW nyc concept...first tym taani is rey's crush..cool.
continue soon and PM me.
poorni_vishali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome yr contiune soon dear
CasKett. thumbnail
<font size="6">INDEX</font>

CHAP 1
CHAP 2
CHAP 3
CHAP 4