Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niru06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ya premji its morn here and u know wat im stickd to tv screen waitng for the promo as im lil free today...wel iv been a silent member in dis forum since cb1 and i am quite aware hw u keep reminiscing ur memories of meetng avi n rubi evennow even in ur musical threads...wel lets see so many tngs yet to know abt d time slot...abt its name hw its gonna b aired...but truly speakng his presence on screen even for a little time say was minnndddblowng...
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hey its odd that I have hardly watched any show on SP since most shows incl reality are on zee & sony. And Mahadev is so dif channel that even thouhh SP came up several times for avi's Aastha, but i just never turned the channel, esp cuz we had sort of given up hope if avi's show will ever air, given SP's reputation to take the longest before any serial airs there.

Well, about meeting them, turns out i was literally the only person in the enire US in this particular trip of theirs who met them (excluding of course gujrati samaj who had sponsored it i think). If they had no plan to visit texas (their 1st stop), I doubt if i would have met them at all, since i live in texas, about 4 hrs from Houston which was their 1st stop.

But going back to avi and the serial, yes he's all over the screen, as if he has knack in that arena. And like i said before few times, since lot of people on PV2 were asking about him constantly, that i thought he is more dashing than all the khans, even more than my most fav Aamir. Of course Aamir is much older, wiser, perfectionist, without really meaning to compare the two.

So yes, his presence is mindblowing and now few years wiser, and more confident, he's going to be just fine if not better!👍🏼

All the best Avinash Sachdev in advance!!!

Edited by radev24 - 10 years ago
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
There is also a girl in the promo, didnt notice it first time i watched..my attention was completely captured 😳 so its confirmed, good boy turned Bad 😉
Yes ipkknd fans would go hyper but let's keep supporting hope they will also fall in love with avi he is the best 
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Myra.nelly

There is also a girl in the promo, didnt notice it first time i watched..my attention was completely captured 😳 so its confirmed, good boy turned Bad 😉

hmm..looks like he has solutions for both -dev's and rohan's likes 😉😉
So you didn't notice the girl before .I can understand .😛😛