Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: JaiJagannath

That's what i am saying. I know how crazy and aggressive they are.So What was the need for SP to name it IPK??

I'm sure SP wants to cash in Avinash's popularity just like Zee did with Rubina😡😈
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!!! Jst visited ipk forum and waha par to mahabharat chida huwa hai. Those ppl have started pouncing already. The show promo seems to have got 220+ dislikes! !!! Those people have gonw crazy.
niru06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sia_lovely

OMG!!!! Jst visited ipk forum and waha par to mahabharat chida huwa hai. Those ppl have started pouncing already. The show promo seems to have got 220+ dislikes! !!! Those people have gonw crazy.

ya sia the whole forum is jus heated up...tnk whole strategy of sp to put it as ek baar phir is jus to draw the overseas viewership once again as the first season turned out to be hit if i am not wrong...hopefully jus waitng 2 c whether the show is goin 2 have a new name...n whether the story is goin to run in same lines of season 1...well waha bhi kuch log hai who are lookin forward 2 dis show...all i cud say is jus welcome bak avi...n uve com wit a bang...
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lets hope Avinash proof everyone wrong.. in the promo he was super.. good .. I liked his attitude, voice, body language.. etc
good news they already start shooting..long time back.. so they can't change the storyline.. and Avinash is the real lead.. not some fake lead like what they did in PV with Rubina..
as for the name.. again I get the anger of fans.. lets see what is going to happen?
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! OMG! Just saw the news on fb and I'm confused about my feelings😕
Iss feelings ko kya naam doon?😕😆 I'm really very much
excited for the show and seems it is coming soon.😳
But why they
changed the name yaar? i'm tired of Seasons. Pehle Rubina and now...😔
Okay hope for the best👍🏼 btw Astha was far better!!!
The only thing giving me hope is the script was not written for a season 2. Though the plot seems same as IPKKND. Rough & tough business man falling for a simple girl. But still writers wrote it for Astha
not for IPKKND season 2. And
shooting also started
before the change of title. So there is less chance of getting stereotyped though TRP can change anything. Waise IPKKND fans are also
demanding the change of title. Hope SP changes it. I don't want anymore comparison. Specially I can't tolerate if anyone compare Avinash to BS(No offence to BS fans)
Okay now come to promo and Avi's look. Avinash's look is
kinda same like BS😕 He is looking good. But I would prefer thoda light beard😳
(like he had in CB2)
May be it is for the first look.
Hope later in the storyline he is shown with light beard😉
seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sparklingeyes

yaar what rubbish r u talking...soch samaj ke to bola karo...its a good thing Avinash doing lovestory ...n not a saas bahu saga

gosh Avinash is such a young actor ---love story nahe krega to kya?

i am liking this new Avinash show ---the wink and all --pakka buisness hai bhaie chote mote jhoot sab chalta hai --thegirl  sitting next him was cute 

wish he could parallel park for me 
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Partyyy!!! really happy to know this!! thank u
dany89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i am happy to see Avinash back again🥳
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5