Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

I did not realise there was another post already made about her exit. I am going to re-post what I wrote in the other thread.

Well I am not a big fan of Kamya so this doesnt impact me as much. I think I was more eager to see her as Daya Maiye because of her enthusiasm for the character in the press conference. She was soo excited to be Daya Maiye...but then BB will earn her fame so I dont blame her for chosing that over this...
This doesnt mean Daya Maiye wont enter the show... it just means she isnt playint that role. I hope they find someone good to play that powerful role! I mean she was soo excited about the character that I am assuming there has to be something to that character!

-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
gagan...tumhari baate sar aakho par!!
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -sweetheart-

gagan...tumhari baate sar aakho par!!

😆 hume itna pyar bardaasth nahin hotha... 😆 
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Telly Chakkar again
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think its better if she has quit before  she appeared on screen, its easier for us the audience to accept but since its Tellychakkar, we just have to wait and watch, yellow tabloid at its best!
Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
was looking forward for data Mai's entry after all wats been said about her in the show. Besids tc articles are rarely reliable hope we get a confirmation about whether she is quitting or not soon