Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ll-Farheen-ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ Congratulations for the new thread.
Back to sum serious talk.I hope Aisha shows that cheap man wat can a woman do &she is not any object to play with.Plz vidya I request you to show him being kicked by Aisha without the need of Sameer's help.
Ok back to normal from ghussa wala mood Farheen.Cool down vidya is gonna give us.Bike wala love
priyaiam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats on new thread n update was awesome!!...really love it:)...cont soon
life93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hi vidya di...πŸ€—...

awesome update diπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... i mean from long time i visit less india forum due to college but today after  a long time i feel like before tha same excitemnet !...n aapki stories i can't miss at anycostπŸ˜‰...

congo di ...πŸ€—...2nd therad πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

and sakshi and arjun converstaion was goodπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ...and sakshi's first outpour😭😭...well koi mane ya mane it is the hash reality which every gial face sometime...and her past encounters always haunt her so did sakshi😭...

atleast arjun got a a hint that waht sakshi has gone through...loved arjun sakshi bonding!...

and well sakshi's concern for aisha is absolutely right!...and rathore's concern for aisha was also niceπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰...hope he will realise it soon...

and aisha will be safe 😊...and that vikram sinha😑...

update soon diπŸ€—
livluvbollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
congratulations on the new thread! i loved this part! its amazing how good you are at keeping the mystery going. great job!
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
in one line...i would love to see this situation in the show too..
loved this one...
loved Arjun and sakshi convo...he was gentle man today...but why din't se open up...bata deti na..
i guess arjun will somehow know it...its really going interesting..
'Dirty Devil'...hate him..😑
Aisha going to party...to get the clues...what's gonna happen there...
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sorry about the late comment. Just caught up on two of your recent updates. They are wonderfuly written. I wonder why sakshi will tell arjun about what roshni said to her...  will she ever???
I really really hope ayesha will be ok!

Anjali.Mital thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am a silent reader of the forum for the last one month...But today you made me to comment..Plesae dont think that I'm afraid of your dhamki , because I'm sure that you can't stop writting..I know you are that much filled up with talent..May be its a 'time consuming' disease for you , but for us its a blessing..I am trying my level best to catch up almost all your previous works and this one and
BJL are my favourites..Because I think I'm more comfortable when Arjun is paired with Sakshi..
But I love your Reva as she has the power of attraction that no one can deny...
coming to this one...what to say...hmmm...awesome as always...

I know this is a little bit long but this is what I want to tell you...sorry if I hurt you in any way...n...

eagerly waiting for more...              
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mital276

I am a silent reader of the forum for the last one month...But today you made me to comment..Plesae dont think that I'm afraid of your dhamki , because I'm sure that you can't stop writting..I know you are that much filled up with talent..May be its a 'time consuming' disease for you , but for us its a blessing..I am trying my level best to catch up almost all your previous works and this one and
BJL are my favourites..Because I think I'm more comfortable when Arjun is paired with Sakshi..
But I love your Reva as she has the power of attraction that no one can deny...
coming to this one...what to say...hmmm...awesome as always...

I know this is a little bit long but this is what I want to tell you...sorry if I hurt you in any way...n...

eagerly waiting for more...              

I really hope that its not a challenge for me...πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
I mean I am damn stubborn when it comes to challenges! 

and i didnt say that i will stop writing...i only said i will stop posting here!πŸ˜†
waise its my dhamki which made u comment na? so that way...the dhamki worked! πŸ˜‰

thanks for that cool comment...really appreciate the effort u took to comment~

thanks to all those other cuties who made my day brighter! love you all
Anjali.Mital thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidya.anand

I really hope that its not a challenge for me...πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
I mean I am damn stubborn when it comes to challenges!

and i didnt say that i will stop writing...i only said i will stop posting here!πŸ˜†
waise its my dhamki which made u comment na? so that way...the dhamki worked!πŸ˜‰

thanks for that cool comment...really appreciate the effort u took to comment~

thanks to all those other cuties who made my day brighter! love you all

I made you angry?? I'm sorry.. 😭 .Actually I was a little bit restless after your dhamki. but I became a little reluctant
to accept my weakness..sorry and about the challenge..I dont think that I have the right to challenge you becouse as a silent reader I was just exploiting your work by reading it without any response and just ignoring your effort...sorry...
please forgive me because its my first comment...please... 😭
hal96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome yaar
Sakshi wants to tell Arjun bjt she can not
Arjun and Sakshi have the same feeling for eacc other but cant tell each other
Hope Aysha is safe 
N congratulations 4 the new thread
Update soon
Cant wait
😊