Fan Fictions

Arakshi FF:Hello my dear wrong number-2 Pg 143

vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya.anand thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Sakuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

First of all congo on your new thread!!

and the chapter: great as always, poor Sakshi she wants to tell, but can't both Arjun and her condition is really bad, they can't / won't go ahead with what they have in their hearts because of there past...
Hope Aisha stays safe!
Edited by Sakuu - 10 years ago
kunchu thumbnail
Congrats on second thread dear...
Great update as usual
that past incident was very bad.poor Sakshi
Aisha's mission seems scary too.loved Rathod's care for her
Edited by kunchu - 10 years ago
NSohi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Res/unres

First of all congratulations for the second thread Vidya πŸ€ͺ

Now come to the update ... It is awesome hamesha ki tarah ... Loved it yaar ... Sakhshi and Arjun ki condition is really very awful they can't do what they want because of their past ... Aww poor souls ... Bechari Sakhshi she has an another bad chapter of her past life ... Uff and she don't want to tell Arjun ... That Vikrant Sinha is really needed a hard punch on his face ... Ridiculous person ... Aisha is going for that mission but I really hope ke nothing will happen with her as our second hero is with her ... Thanks dear for the update :)

Note- this is my humble request to all the silent readers Plz-2 do comment on the stories you read ... You guys have no idea ke kitna hardwork ki jaroorat hoti hai Ek story ka Ek Bhi chapter likhna ... If a writer can write that long update tou can't you write 2-3 lines comment to appreciate that writer ... Come on guys you all can do it and trust me it takes only few mints ... Thanks 😊 Edited by NSohi13 - 10 years ago
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats on new thread
Really nice update..
_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Awwssmm part
loved it
cont soon
thnks 4 pm
vidya.anand thumbnail
Ek important matter bathaana bhool hi gayi...for all Raesha fans..next update is a treat for u!πŸ˜‰

bike waala love...magical Raesha style!☺️

More the comments, quicker the updates...🀣
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the PM!

Loved it B3.. πŸ˜ƒ

Sakshi's apprehensions and that loss of control moment was so well executed..
Like Hotwa said she cannot deal with everything on her own.. and a day will come when she will have to spill the beans to him..
I hope either Ayesha or Rathod or for that matter koi bhi, iss vikrant ka band bajayein.. with orchestra.. 😑

'His wrong number'.. πŸ˜‰  Chalo.. will wait for the wrong to be changed into right..

Love the way they're both fighting their feelings.. Well at this point of time, I doubt Arjun is.. But well, you get what i mean, right?

Yeh Roshni wali mystery ko zara jaldi solve kar dena pleej.. Dimaag mein weird ideas ghoom rahe hain.. πŸ˜†

And so totally looking forward to our Lady Dabbang's action dhamaka.. Looking forward to you know what.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

fly.high thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
first of all CONGRATULATIONS vidya dii for second thread...

nd wat did i read...nxt update a treat for Raesha fans...wow...nw i'll be eagerly waiting for th nxt update...waise bhi bht din ho gae Raesha ka romance padhe hue...

the update ws awsm...as usual...

aww...poor sakshi...dat ba****d vikrant tried to force sakshi...i'll kill him...

Aisha is indeed stepping into a danger zone...bt not at all to worry...Sameer hai na...kuch nahi hone dega usse...

continue soon

love
Aisha