Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srpav440 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Purvi looks better when she smiles. We are tired of seeing her always crying. So, hopefully we will see happier times for her. She should get back with Arjun. After all she was wrongfully robbed of that relationship by Ovi. Similarly Soham also should find happiness with his family and I think the story should be brought to an end.  Edited by srpav440 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: pallavi25

Well said! 👏
 I want Ovi to realize that Onir had sacrificed so Purvi gets her happiness with Arjun and Pari. Also Ovi and Onir should find people who love them in return. One-sided love brings nothing but pain. If I was an Ovi or Onir fan, I would want them to move on in life and find their true love someday! 
Im sure there will be a lot of drama before the wedding but eventually Arvi will get married as they really belong with each other and have a child together. So they will get married and walk off into the sunset before the leap takes place. 😊

nope.. this time also history will repeat itself.. evryone will agree arvi marraige in deshmukh family, even ovi will...😭😭 and eventually purvi and arjun will agree to marry... but on their marraige day, again..😃😃 they will part.. seperate forever...😉
butuna thumbnail
Originally posted by: onirfans

i agree with u but ur planned is failed about ovi and onir couple...may be ovi feel something but onir never agree with this because she is purvi's sister and very close to purvi and was living with as a husband      so in maturity it will be very akward for him and also for ovi , in one home two sister just exchange their hubby...just like toy

After all, it is Onir not Arjun. 😆

Originally posted by: butuna

After all, it is Onir not Arjun. 😆

he..hee.. 😆
so.. i was right.. it is finally ovi who found out onir;s truth, his sacrifice and now she is gonna tell archu and purvi.😃
not bcz i want to stop arjun purvi marraige but bcz i want the issue to be clear, everyone should applaud onir and give him credit.
same for ovi, who came to find the truth and help her family.. kuddos.. ovi👍🏼
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pallavi25

Well said! 👏
 I want Ovi to realize that Onir had sacrificed so Purvi gets her happiness with Arjun and Pari. Also Ovi and Onir should find people who love them in return. One-sided love brings nothing but pain. If I was an Ovi or Onir fan, I would want them to move on in life and find their true love someday! 
Im sure there will be a lot of drama before the wedding but eventually Arvi will get married as they really belong with each other and have a child together. So they will get married and walk off into the sunset before the leap takes place. 😊

I agree with this! I am a fan of Onir and Ovi and I do want them to move on and I think they HAVE moved on. At least their actions have proven it, even if they might be chosen to be ignored (not saying this to you of course). 
Edited by ChemistryMajor - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ChemistryMajor

I agree with this! I am a fan of Onir and Ovi and I do want them to move on and I think they HAVE moved on. At least their actions have proven it, even if they might be chosen to be ignored (not saying this to you of course). 

well said.. ovi and onir have moved on , but i wish they hadnt fallen in love so completely so totally.. their love is so pure... i dont think onir can ever love anyone after purvi and ovi toh.. we all know, if no arjun,,, then no love bcz arjun was the only person who made such a strong impression on ovi's heart...
so will arjun cancel the marraige bcz of knowing onir's sacrifice?
merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
WOW do you really believe that p\any person should be stuck in a loveless marriage.?

if not for Purvi think how Pari will feel having two fathers. how do you think this situation should be explained to a child.??????