Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -Roshani-

ok , didn't know about this. I though it was a normal discussion thread, so Commented like we comment n threads in other forums. Otherwise i respect the efforts put by updaters , and i myself have been one. Anyways, sorry for the disturbance. 😊

Thanks for understanding us Roshani..  🤗

Do join us regularly in our discussions.

Nithya
IF Tamil Section DT

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Ratna..

2 points to be appreciated..
1. They kept Mano alive.. So appu for Villian goshti in full swing.. I love it.
2. No oppari on special Friday. Kudos to VR team for the same.

aana.. thalayala adi patta our road accdient vicitima.. without any Dr's check they just like that shift to motruary..

adha vida kodumai. avlo blood loss agiyum.. one small bandage on the head .. all hair intact, he wakes and roars like lion..  bloopers galore..
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nithyamkv

Thanks for understanding us Roshani..  🤗

Do join us regularly in our discussions.

Nithya
IF Tamil Section DT

Originally posted by: nithyamkv

Do join us in discusisons and it will be pleasure if you can join us in the updaters team.

Sure i will join in discussions. About joining updaters team, currently im out of town, so i don't get enough time, will join after a while. Thanks 😊

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Glad they kept Mano alive but its certainly a big blooper that the police 'claims' Mano was spot-out. And when they brought him to the hospital, there were no check up performed and straight brought him to mortuary and he have been bleeding. Suddenly he wakes up and only shown with a bandage. Could have at least shown some major operation or he being in coma for a few hours before waking up 😕
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Glad they kept Mano alive but its certainly a big blooper that the police 'claims' Mano was spot-out. And when they brought him to the hospital, there were no check up performed and straight brought him to mortuary and he have been bleeding. Suddenly he wakes up and only shown with a bandage. Could have at least shown some major operation or he being in coma for a few hours before waking up😕</font>

Exactly, it was shown as a major accident with heavy bleeding and all. Thn the next day, he is shown as a normal patient with a bandage.

What I liked there was Mano giving Jyoti a hard time 😆 👍🏼
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Karthikka

Ratna, I did ask Kali (Babu) but he said ask the director. So I did. 😛

I don't think Vani Rani is the usual serial because whatever we are predicting is turning upside down, so let's not jump to conclusions until we see it.

oru vellai director sir or someone from VR team reading all our post and changing the script?

always Radhika madam scripts unpredictable. Her angle of thinking is different. she never carries away with natural serial path in some issues.
Edited by newt2007 - 10 years ago
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update

amma thappichom namma Rani oppari illa.

Saving Mano happened just as a wink. so much fast. may be director sir doesn't want to drag this.

for few second I thought Mano forgot everything. but gave nicely to Jyo and Anaconda.

now Bhoomi face full of mud.

romba naal odiducha. Selvi getting ready to pay fees for exams?
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Indeed it was shocking that his alive 😛 still i am wondering on why such a waste scene of him getting robbed in the mortuary 🤔 And secondly for police to claim on spot death.. such a sodapal his back to live so i kind of go with Newt about someone reading the updates here 😆

I wonder if Mano will be convince and go back to his wife..?