Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Does only Punit choreograph the acts ? - Page 2

Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Paris4Helen

If you need tuition on writing long essay's or to comprehend, you can book a place...later...πŸ˜†

Yes, are you her advocate? If she needs help and contacts me, I'll definitely help one distressed TM. But why are you talking on her behalf?? Let me know if you have the right to ask/receive on her behalf, I will definitely help you ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

And in your brief post, you asked TM's number..."Plz gv contact no of TM..." So at least write brief posts, correctly...πŸ˜‰

No thanx, Essay bores me, Are u advocate of Punit n Lauren πŸ˜† , Regarding me talking on behalf of TM so mein apne frnd hone ka farzz nibhaying, Tell me why u quote every other person in posts of other too πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Frankly speaking who cares who choreograph d acts ...their act r simply amazing to watch n treat for viewers ...
Other thing tht it's easy for choreographer to try new n difficult things if partner is a good or trained dancer ...cuz it can be executed d way d choreographer wants ...same thing happened to salman last time Esha was there n they gave just gr8 performances ...same with puneet this season he can try new n difficult things cuz he knows Lauren has potential to do it ...
oOSaraOo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Punit has it in him since last season ,, shibani wasnt a good dancer but Punit Polish her skills and with every week she was progressing I remember her first act she was stiff and about the second week with hum dil de chuke act she was so graceful so who is behind that >>>Punit

two of the most excellent act of his last season bro/sis contemprory and  kolaveri di rebotic and even theTango was good
Lauren said that Punit do everything from choosing concept ,dance form songs and costumes and last she input what she think is good and will help the act and nothing harm on that ,, thats what partner is for

Punit was a runner up on DID that mean he is good dancer .. I dont think winning a dance show or coming first with so much drama and hype make u a GOD .. what important is the hard work and Punit slowly emerging to the top with his hard work and sincer approch to his desire to be good at what he do

I know guys you are disappointed with Salman so am I ,,choreogarphy ko shodh do did u guys like any concepts of his ???? he even fail in the concept department ,, where are those amazing concepts from last year ok Isha inputs that not wrong but Im sure Salman has a bigger hand .. Drashti is busy fine but cant he even set and think of something new ????? big big question mark on that ?

Im happy coze ppl are liking and noticing Punit's work and Laurens amazing execution and dance ,,

Never underestimate Punit hard work
tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
please do not TAKE AWAY the due credit from the choreographer people,  and write things as per your imaginations.

IT WAS PUNEET who made a total non-dancer , one of the strongest dancers in the last season of Jhalak...that says it all.
so with a pro like Laureen, he is now proving his metal finally.

ps: WHY this question has NOT been raised TWICE when SALMAN got 2 extra ordinary dancers (as good as Laureen) YAANA GUPTA and ISHA SHIRVANI in last seasons of Jhalak ???
Edited by tanya.91 - 10 years ago
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Well I think Lauren's inputs isn't that much in choreography but she must be giving inputs on what suits her (dance steps/forms etc) and what she is good at/has performed well/was appreciated for in the past given she has such a background in dance and has performed so many times before and Punit must be listening to include those in thr act πŸ€”
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even though Lauren is technically more superior to Punit, I do feel Punit choreographs all the acts. Lauren gives her inputs for sure but it's mostly Punit. He was good last year with Shibani too and deserved to stay in the competition.
Even in yesterday's act where they did lyrical hiphop, the steps were based on the lyrics of the song so I doubt Lauren could have choreographed it given that she is still in her Hindi learning phase..unless Punit translated it for her then she decided on the steps which seems far fetchedπŸ˜†.
Also the way they act in general on twitter and in the show, with Punit RT-ing appreciation tweets related to the choreography--I dont think he is THAT shallow to hog all the credit without actually playing any role in the choreography.πŸ˜† So I do think its 80% Punit and 20% Lauren  
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: handlessthakur

Even though Lauren is technically more superior to Punit, I do feel Punit choreographs all the acts. Lauren gives her inputs for sure but it's mostly Punit. He was good last year with Shibani too and deserved to stay in the competition.

Even in yesterday's act where they did lyrical hiphop, the steps were based on the lyrics of the song so I doubt Lauren could have choreographed it given that she is still in her Hindi learning phase..unless Punit translated it for her then she decided on the steps which seems far fetchedπŸ˜†.
Also the way they act in general on twitter and in the show, with Punit RT-ing appreciation tweets related to the choreography--I dont think he is THAT shallow to hog all the credit without actually playing any role in the choreography.πŸ˜† So I do think its 80% Punit and 20% Lauren  

Agree with you 100%
TheHazard thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arnav90

No thanx, Essay bores me, Are u advocate of Punit n Lauren πŸ˜† , Regarding me talking on behalf of TM so mein apne frnd hone ka farzz nibhaying, Tell me why u quote every other person in posts of other too πŸ˜†

Ok, I understand, why more than a line is boring for you. I guess it's torturous for you to read ...πŸ˜‰ Had it been about someone's fake crush you wouldn't have problem reading ...πŸ˜†

Yes, as I like them, I can be advocating for them. That's what fans do. Should I consider you as TMs fan? Then please go and do it in private, this is not the right place .. πŸ˜†

@Bold: I would love to share the secret, but first make sense, your question doesn't make sense...πŸ˜†
TheHazard thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanya.91

please do not TAKE AWAY the due credit from the choreographer people,  and write things as per your imaginations.

IT WAS PUNEET who made a total non-dancer , one of the strongest dancers in the last season of Jhalak...that says it all.
so with a pro like Laureen, he is now proving his metal finally.

ps: WHY this question has NOT been raised TWICE when SALMAN got 2 extra ordinary dancers (as good as Laureen) YAANA GUPTA and ISHA SHIRVANI in last seasons of Jhalak ???

Exactly the point I'm saying...

Now then Salman has fallen flat with his choreography this season, so they bring out irrelevant thing. But I'm glad that they brought it out, that only bursts the Myth of Salamn the choreographer ..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Puneet has proven with Non Dancers, while Salman is miserably failing... He Looks so limited now πŸ˜†
Edited by Paris4Helen - 10 years ago
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Arnav90
Punit was the 2nd runner up and Lauren didnt win her reality show(she was in top 6 ) ... Just FYI...
Edited by HashiBoo - 10 years ago