Thank you for making this thread jyo di 😊 .Gurika rocks as always ❀️
-RanDeep- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
thank you so much for sharing
jy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Here are some more pics from Durban.Credit goes to the respective owners who posted it on twitter.

palbhar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kratika is looking yummy!!!!!!😳😳 Love her hair...her USP!!!!!!
Katy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gurika fans, I was stalking the QH forum and a girl there who had attended the Carnival City concert posted Karan and Surbhi's concert pics and a written update on their performances. This is how she started her WU :

Friends, the show was amazing – even Gurmeet and Kratika. Kratika was SO full of fun, a real rockstar!

I have requested her to give a written update about Gurika's performances but she hasn't replied yet. Let's hope she does when she gets time.

prityanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
some more pics...
credit: K S real FB page

Hope u will not mind..am posting in your thread😊

Doe_Jane2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank you for gathering the pics in one setting..😊
KayAziwa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
aww thank u for this thread..it really make it easy to find a new pics of them..

Originally posted by: Katy

Gurika fans, I was stalking the QH forum and a girl there who had attended the Carnival City concert posted Karan and Surbhi's concert pics and a written update on their performances. This is how she started her WU :

Friends, the show was amazing ' even Gurmeet and Kratika. Kratika was SO full of fun, a real rockstar!

I have requested her to give a written update about Gurika's performances but she hasn't replied yet. Let's hope she does when she gets time.

Bold: OMG...happy to hear that..!! She is a ROCKSTAR!!πŸ˜ƒ

Hope she will did it..
Thank u for sharing this dear.. πŸ€—
jasamfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Katy

Friends, the show was amazing ' even Gurmeet and Kratika. Kratika was SO full of fun, a real rockstar! @bold i am so happy this observation came from someone else..it proves how real the observation of the fans in the forum are of her😳

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Heyt guys keep adding all the pics .. I will updt it all on Pg 1 by tonight πŸ˜³