Arshi OS:Oh Meri Jaan

dolly477 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Arshi OS:Oh Meri Jaan

It is a grand party organized by Arnav Singh Raizada on his success of achieving the best young business man award of the year.

Arnav Singh Raizada is the top businessman leading AK MNC. He became very successful in business man with in 4years of his entry in MNC.

Today he took award for his hard work so he thrown a party where he invited all his college friends missing no one.

As all his friends congratulating him his eyes were at the entrance door. Then entered a lady claded in beautiful black sari with red boder she is looking gorgeous.

As he is watched her taking all her beauty  filling his eyes he saw her glaring at him. He immediately flashed a smiled at her but in return he got an angry glare from her.

"Khushi''"He heard Payal waving her hand at her. She smiled at her and came to them and hugged Payal.

"How are you Payal?" Asked Khushi.

"I am fine, How are you?" Said Payal

"I am good and how are you Akash? "Asked khushi.

Akash who is standing beside Payal smiled at her and replied "I am fine Khushi."

"Heard that you both are going get married soon congrats guys I am happy for you" told khushi wishing them.

Both Akash and Payal blushed.

"Khushi you came alone I mean didn't your husband come with you?" Asked Payal.

Khushi instantly looked at Arnav who is looking somewhere with out meeting her eyes and about to reply but was interrupted by a loud voice.

"Hello! "Exclaimed Lavanya.

Khushi turned back and found Lavanya there.

She looked at her and smiled.

"Hey Lavanya how are you? "Asked Khushi.

Lavanya smiled at her and said" I am fine how are you?"

"I am fine "replied Khushi.

"I think some one is forgetting me! "Said Arnav making their attention on him.

"Hey buddy how I can forget you yaar,Congrats dude for your success" said Lavanya.

"Thanks La "Said Arnav smiling.

"I think its going to be a memorable party man I can see every one from our batch is present her. What say Khushi "said Lavanya.

"Ya that's so true la.If some important one present here would be more nice "said Khushi making sure that no one listen the last line.

"Did you say some thing Khushi" asked Arnav.

"Nothing" replied Khushi with utmost interest.

"Guys come let's meet everyone" said Payal.

"Yes come let's go" said Akash.

Everyone moved from there.

Khushi is standing alone and having drink.

"Enjoying Party?" she heard .She knows whom that voice belongs to she no need to turn and see who it is.

"If I say No what will you do Mr.Raizada" asked Khushi.

Arnav who is now standing in front of Khushi and smiling at her and said"I will surely try to make you Enjoy after all you are my most important guest so I leave no chance to make you enjoy this Mrs.Khushi Kumari Gupta Si"but Arnav stopped as khushi raised her hand asking him to stop.

Khushi angrily glared at him and replied "Thanks Mr.Raizada but I will be more comfort if you leave me alone for some time saying that she walked away from her."

Arnav just kept looking at her.

"Hey Arnav" said Shyam.

"Hey Shyam enjoying party?" asked Arnav.

"Yes it going well" replied Shyam.

Arnav just nodded.

Shyam waited for few seconds and said "can I ask you something?"

"What buddy?" Asked Arnav

"I told Khushi something she asked me to say it to you" said Shyam.

"Really what is that?" asked Arnav.

"Today I proposed her that I love her and want to marry her" said Shyam.

Arnav looked at him with shock and asked "what did she say?".

"Ask Arnav with that she left".

Arnav looked at Shyam and started laughing.

Shyam looked at him in confusion.

"Sorry buddy but you will get your answer by the end of the party" saying that Arnav left from there laughing.

Khushi is sitting in a corner and enjoying party, she looked at all her friends from her college she smiled at them remembering her college day she drifted into them.

Flashback starts:

Khushi is studying her 4th year engineering last semester in Pragt Engineering College.

She loved computers and their programs so she opted for the same so she took up Computer Science and Engineering as her subject.

She is bubbly and chirpy to her closed one,even though she is little chubby she had a nice charm in her; she is friendly with her classmates but talks less she is close to her friend Payal, Riya and Akash.

It is weekend Khushi resting in her room she heard a knock at her door so she looked there and found her parents standing there.

She smiled at them and said I come in ma,papa.

They came inside and sat beside her.

Both Garima and Shashi are looking at each other she can see that they are here to say some thing to her but thinking how to say her.

So Khushi understood this and asked "whats the matter?"

"The thing is Khushi your dad met his childhood best friend,he and your dad are very best friends" said Garima.

"Do remember Vikranth ancle the one you met last year" asked Shashi.

"Vikranth uncle ya I remember him" said Khushi.

"He is my best friend.He likes you very much,when you are small we used to stay together but then he got an job offer in US so they left us.but then we lost our contacts but not our friendship" Said Shashi.

Now they are living in delhi and want to make our friendship into a relation said Shashi.

"What!" exclamied doubtfully Khushi.

"Vikranth has a son,It is already decided in your childhood but never told you we want you both to get married" said Khushi's dad.

"What!" exclaimed Khushi.

Both Garima and dad looked at Khushi and waited for her reply.

"His son also doing his last semester of engineering after completion of your studies marriage will be there but in mean while you will get engaged that's it" said Garima.

"Its ok beta if you don't want we will stop this I am sure they will agree to this" said Shashi little dishearten.

"Its yes papa" said Khushi.

She looked at them and said "I am Ok with this so I will marry him".

"Really beta?"asked Garima.

Khushi just nodded her head.

Both Garima and Shashi hugged khushi and showered their kisses and blessing on her forehead.

"We know beta you will agree to this thanks beta" said Shashi.

"You no need to thank me papa you will always bring the best for me so I don't have any objections" said Khushi.

"That's why we fixed this and tomorrow they will come for Roka in the afternoon" said Garima.

"ok" said Khushi smiling at them.

Next day Khushi is wearing a white tee on which it is printed 'Let Me Love You Forever & Forever' and a pair of blue jean, she tied her hair into a ponytail and rested it on her shoulder.

She thought to go for little shopping for the after noon function.So she thought to ask Garmia about this.

When she was desending stairs she saw her family receiving Vikranth's family.

Both Vikranth and his wife are standing there smiling at her parents and guy who is wearing a white shirt with faded pair of blue jean may be their son she thought.

She can't see who is he as his back is facing hers he is taking blessing from her parents and taken into a warm hug by her father. 

She was surprised to see them little early.

"See there she is coming.Khushi come and meet your in laws beta" said Garima smiling at her daughter.

Khushi smiled at them and came down but stoped going further as she saw the guy turned to see her,her smile died.

Khushi's eyebrows raised in Surprise and Shocked.

To be continued'''.

Precap:who is this guy?

who is her husband?

are they same?

why Khushi is angry on arnav?

What do you think?

last Part: 90069191

Hello every one this concept is eating my mind from many days so it is here.It will have just one more part.

Sorry for mistakes.

Please do Comment and Like.

For pms buddy me.

my index

RabbaveBeats(my index)

Edited by dolly477 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

binimoti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey interesting, Update soonish
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Interesting start
Nice to see Mrs Angry Asr ๐Ÿ˜‰ Edited by sondaryalakshmi - 10 years ago
sounds good
plz continue sweety๐Ÿ˜Š
ASR6262 thumbnail
very interesting continue soon please 
Asrkkgsr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice part.i think that guy was arnav
BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
V v good!!! N plz u HAVE. To update soon
oKBSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
continue soon
that was hell cute
Krishika209 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Interesting ๐Ÿ˜‰

I think its Arnav who came to see her for the wedding proposal...!!!

cant wait dear. update soon๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanx for PM๐Ÿ˜‰
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm...
Amazing os...
Continue soon.can't wait..