Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehakapoor7 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
oh wow..superb.. i loved this movie very much & always want or fantisiging Maaneet in tht

& here u made my day.. i just loved it

pls send me pm.. Egarly waiting for 1st meeting of Maan & Geet...

vandana73 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow word to word !
A req please do make geet a first timer
Can't imagine her as a prosti****
Did I mention that pretty woman is one of my fav movies
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wonderful s.tarting..

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely story...

waiting fr d nxt prt eagerly...

continue soon plz...
AnonymousMG thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehakapoor7

oh wow..superb.. i loved this movie very much & always want or fantisiging Maaneet in tht

Just add me as buddy😊
AnonymousMG thumbnail

Originally posted by: punam2712

PRETTY WOMAN IS ONE OF MY FAV MOVIE

CONGRATS ON THE ADAPTATION
WAITING FOR THEIR MEETING

Thanks! mine as well!
AnonymousMG thumbnail

Originally posted by: yappingduck

one of the most loved films...and its delightful to know that this is the backdrop for a MG story..looking forward to some fabulous stuff from you

Really encouraging. Hope you enjoy it as much a s I do.
AnonymousMG thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehakapoor7

Haha..Me too. Rather when I watched this movie after being a Mannetian, all i could do was to imagine Maan and geet. I had to write this one.
AnonymousMG thumbnail

Originally posted by: vandana73

Wow word to word !
A req please do make geet a first timer
Can't imagine her as a prosti****
Did I mention that pretty woman is one of my fav movies

That is an interesting suggesion. Wont deny I was thinking about the same for a while but was nt sure if i wanted to tamper that much with original plot😕 Lets see, how I shape it up, while writing. I am kind of trying to do a memory based caricature, so Maaneet cms out beyound the shadow of the protagonists.😊
Ramykrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is my favourite movie and I luv JR in this .She was great in this.But Geet in all FF's are depicted very pure and serene .It will be different to read her in this character.
AnonymousMG thumbnail
Chapter 2

Somewhere in the dark alleys near Hollywood Boulevard, at a shabby accommodation's top most floor, an alrm clock goes off..

Trinn... trinn...

A pair of slender, sexy legs squirm between a hardly covering spread. Her beautiful, smooth long legs rise up to most curvaceous, smooth, sleek, round and firm derriere you may have ever seen; barely covered...just a lacy negligible maroon pantie with enough to cover a woman's most cherished and guarded secret. As she turns lazily in her sleep, moaning due to disturabance the idiot ringing of alarm clock has caused, the super thin lacy band of her pantie gets pulled down slightly giving a quick peek of her perfectly sculpted pelvis but essentially hiding whats lying behind. What a tease! She lazily brings out her one hand out of the spread and taps the alarm clock cursing an expletive. rising up she gives a quick glance to her shabby hotel room, which is her home since she has moved into this profeesion. Tattered posters lying around, shabby walls...enough to make any normal person curse their fate. But this is Geet Handa, finding joy in whatever she has got. Even if its too little.

She mentally chided herself  'Freshen up Lazy Head, its business time. For how long you are planning to exploit Meera's goodness and survive on her bits. Buck up'.

Taking a deep breath, which filled her nostils of the murky smell of her room, she quicly rose off her bed to her feet murmuring 'Long night ahead'. When the 'respectable' people of the society call off a day, that's when our works starts. 'Mar jawan geet tu to bilkul Meera jsi exact baatein krne lagi hai. Good going'. She mentally patted herself. Meer would be happy to know that she is learning so fast. Lost in her reverie, she quickly picks up discarded super sl*tty dress and rolls it over her torso. What a breathtaking sight she makes for... as she slides down her white top over her maroon lacy bra which is barely covering her mounds, rather adding to its aesthetic beauty and gradually pulls it over her derriere.

(HER DRESS)

Opening her drawer, she pulls out the only shade of lip stick she owns. Bright blood red!!! She colors her full pout animatedly. Looking at the mirror after finishing her lip stick she blows a kiss from her delectable juicy lips. Next she pats her face with the pancake that looks like ceramic on her otherwise baby smooth skin and highlights her eyes with a generous dose of mascara. With a hair brush she smoothens her wild deep brown soft tresses touching her waist and pulls them together in a tight bun. Next she picks up a dusty bob cut blonde short wig, brushes it off and fixes it on her head. You need to look one among them when working in Los Angeles unless you want someone prying on to check your migration  certificates. Quickly she grabs her junkie jewellery and wears it. The woman who till now looked as serene like a godess now with this gaudy makeup looks perfect for the task she has to do now. While getting out of her rooms, she quickly slips in a pair of tattered knee length black boots which she had to color using a black marker so as to hide the weathered patches and dons a bright red shabby oversized coat, reaching her knees. Yes she is ready to report on work.

Mumbling a song she quickly tries to make her way through the stairs but stops in middle of her tracks as she hears a man arguing with one of the girls living on the ground floor.

Man:Now, wait a minute.

Girl :You don't seem to understand me.

'That's my job. At the end of the month,I collect everybody's rent'... He barked while setting his lusty eyes on her assets.

'Now give me the money, or you're outta here chick.'

Geet St: 'Oh shoot Babaji! Ab bahar kse jau. I am already late, Meera would kill me for sure.'
She quickly makes her way up to her room and enters the bathroom. Quickly opening the flush tank she takes out a waterproof bag and takes some money out. Meera had taken the rent money out!! Shit!! She cursed. This was their's secret hideout for money. Keeping the box back at its place, she quickly makes her way down from the window of the bathroom, with the help of a wobbly makeshift metal staircase.

Somewhere nearby, Maan has now reached the same dead end for the fifth time consecutively in this night. When he had left the party, it was hardly six in the evening. And now it has been over five hours and he has been circling same roads again and again...thanks to the non functioning GPS of much boasted Dev's car.

'This car is indeed a chit. May be I should have listened to Dev and used my Limo and driver to reach the hotel. All I needed was shrink to my den and drink myself to sleep. And kal to Raichand's ke sath important meeting bhi hai. God, ye kaha fas gaya mai!! .May be I should ask someone's help. Wait, how will The MSK talk to the roadsiders. NO WAY!! Grr..Enough of your drama Maan. Drop your false ego and and ask someone the way. Get yourself out of this mess' he mentally whacked himself for his. Somewhere in the background he could listen someone screaming at the top of his voice

'Welcome to Hollywood!'

'Everybody comes to Hollywood got a dream.'

'What's your dream?'
'What's your dream?'

As Maan drove past him, the man shouted

Hey, mister?
Hey, what's your dream?

Maan for a minute asked himself ' What was his dream?' The self question brought back a familiar sense of gloom over him. He shrugged his shoulders and decided to not let his attention waiver. He has to reach his hotel soon.

Geet made her way to the place she was supposed to meet Meera and find her first client tonight. A policeman was standing there interrogating a man. Geet shuddered and cautiously moved past them. She could clearly hear them talking.

What happened?

Some chick. She bought it over there.

Detective Albertson: What do you know about that girl?

I tell you, man. I don't know who she hangs with.

C'mon, guy. We just pulled her out of a dumpster in the back. Who was her pimp?

Cocaine is her pimp. She a strawberry. She be out on these streets day in, dayout, tradin' her sorry self for some crack.

And what do you do?

I cool.

Oh, I'll bet. The detective naughtily winked at him grinning.

Geet could feel bile rushing through her. 'Oh god! I hope they weren't talking about Meera!' She has to find her soon. She hurriedly pushed across a man, a tourist who was clicking pictures, so as to 'learn the CULTURE of red light streets' What loser, Geet thought to herself!

On her way she met an old man who run this joint.

Hey, Pops, has Meer been in here?

Upstairs in the poolroom.

Geet moved upstairs to find Meer high on alcohal. She shrieked from across the room seeing Geet.

'YO GEET!! Here!!

Is it all gone? You spent all the money meant for the rent Meer.

'Carlos, you know my roommate, Geet'. And Geet, this is Angel. That's the Dude...she totally ignored Geets question and turned to her group.
Geet irritatedly replied 'I know everybody! Is it all gone, Meer?' She asked skeptically.

'Carlos sold me some great shit. We just had this party. I was the hostess.' Meera drawled under the effect of drugs.

'I can't believe you bought drugs with our rent. What is goin' on with you, Meer?'

I needed a little pick-me-up. Meera replied making a sad face.

Exasperated geet shouted 'Well, we need rent money!'

Oh, calm down, chica...Carlos interjected. She only owes me 200 more.

Geet turned to him shocked  'Carlos!  Another $200?'

Yep, that is from way before. But if you wanna work off her money with me, we can work something out. He suggestively leered at her scanning her from top to bottom.

Though Geet was really a 'newcomer' to this profession, she was trained by Meera. fully aware of who to go out with and whom to skip. She didn't belong to a pimp and always believed that only she and she has the right to chose her client.

Filling her voice with fake sweetness she replied 'That's a very sweet offer, Carlos, but not now.'

Before Carlos could open his mouth Meera jumped in for her friend 'Come on, Geet. Come downstairs. Time to work' and pulled her along with.

As soon as they came out of pool room, geet jumped at Meer again ' Work out- Work out what? What are we gonna work out? How are we going to pay him the rent. You took all of it while I was sleeping? Even if it is your money, how can you just steal it and blow it off on drugs'

'You were unavailable for consultation'...Meera cheekily replied.

Geet shouted 'MEER'!!

Meera turned towards her. all the fun adorning her face until now replaced with a stern expression.'It's my apartment Geet.'.

Yeah, well, I have to live there too, Meer.

Look, you came here; I gave you some money; I gave you a place to stay...and some valuable vocational advice. Meer winked with the last part.

'Carlos was on my case.I had to give him something. So don't irritate me.'

'Irritate you? I just saw a girl pulled out of a Dumpster. I am worried for you Meer', Geet uttered with genuine concer lacing her voice.

Oh yeah I know. Skinny Marie.But... she was a- a flake. Meera tried to change the topic

Feeling defeated, Geet softly asked Meer 'Don't you want to get outta here?'

Meera barked

'Get outta where?
Where the f**k you wanna go?
Where the f**k can we go?'

The question left geet speechless. Meer was right. Yes, where can they possibly go. Had they had any choice, they would never have been here in the first place. She has to make it up to Meera. Before she could utter something, two women stopped their way.

'Hey you two! This is our turf. We got seniority. You better get off our corner.'

'Forgive me. I was just taking a rest here. Besides, she's new.' Meer tried to salvage the situation.

'Yeah. Well, I'm old, so go rest up by Monty Hall or Esther Wilson.' the other woman menaced.

Meera held Geet's hand and quickly came out of the club on the sidewalk. A jeep wheeled past them laden with drunk boys. They shouted seeing the two.

'Hey, girls.Hey, yo, baby!
How about a freebie? It's my birthday.'

'Dream on!' Meera growled back and continued walking.

I't's lookin' really slow tonight Geet. Maybe we should get a pimp, you know. Carlos really digs you.'

'And then he'll run our lives and take our money. NO...Geet bit back.'

'Hmm..You're right. We say who,we say when, we say how much' They both laughed and high fived. By the way you look so glamorous Geet. She mouthed a kiss towards her.

Geet grinned Oh, yo, oh, yo. knowing pretty well how she looked

Suddenly a car stops by them at some distance. Seeing it..Meera whispered to her..'Geet Catch this!'

Geet was simply lost in the car paying no attention to what meera was saying.

'Wait a minute. Holy shit That's a Lotus Esprit!!.( Dev's Luxury sports car)

'Oh No, that's our rent. You should go for him. And don't take less than a hundred dollars. He looks rich. Call me when you're through'.  As Geet moved towards the car Meera held her back and with genuine concern filled eyes said 'Take care princess'. It was first time geet is stepping out. She had no experience. She wanted her to be safe. Moreover Geet had to take the plunge one day, so why not today. The man looks 'decent' probably in need of some occassional sinful joy ride.

Geet assuringly squeezed her hands and hugged her 'I will. Take care of you too.'

Letting her go, Meera shouted

'Work it. Work it, baby. Work it!'
Work it. Own it.
Yes, you can handle this.'

Geet removed her overcoat and shoved it in her bag. She walked towards him trying to look sexy by thrusting her upper body, ahead. She approached the car moving her hips in a rhythmic sultry manner and seductively bowed to the level of its window giving a good glimpse of her exposed upper bosom.

Maan was fidgeting with his car shifts. He was totally perplexed now.

Hey, sugar, you lookin' for a date? She drawled seductively.

One look at her and he knew who she was, a prostitute looking for a prospective client. She was gaudy, plain tacky. But something in her eyes made him keep looking into those hazel orbs. Realizing that he was staring, which Geet thought was him checking her out, he cleared his throat and replied with irritation.

'No, I wanna find Beverly Hills.Can you give me directions?'

Geet cocked an eyebrow 'Sure. For five bucks'.

His eyes grew wide in shock 'thats ridiculous.'

Price just went up to ten sir, Geet replied playfully.

You can't charge me for directions. Maan said incredously. He could not believe the chit of this woman. True to their class, he ruefully thought.

I can do anything I want to baby. I ain't lost. With this Geet turned her back to him, unknowingly showing him the delactable curve of her waist.

Maan sighed opening the door for her 'All right. You win, I lose. Pulling out a twenty dollar bill out of his pocket he asked her 'Got change for a 20?'

She quickly sat in the car, grabbed the twenty dollars he was holding and put it in her purse.'For 20, I'll show you show you where the stars live' By now Maan was used to her money minded-ness to react.

No thanks, he curtly replied.

Geet shrugged her shoulders Right. Uh, down the street.

Just after a few minutes she spent checking the car out, Geet opened her mouth. 'Its a hot car. Yours?'

No.

Stolen?

Not Exactly. Maan had a ghost of smile playing on his lips without his knowledge. Some one calling The MSK a theif...unbelievale!

So,What's your name? Maan asked out of blue.

Giving him a careful glance, she asked What do you want it to be?

Maan made a weird expression at her answer. He was at a loss of words. Judging her expressions, she carefully replied, Geet. My name is Geet. She did not know why she told him her real name. Weren't you supposed to give a fictitious name. Never mind.. the damage has been done. She shrugged the thought out of her head and focussed her attention on him.

So, what hotel you stayin' at? it was her turn with questions.

The, uh, Regent Beverly Wilshire. He replied while turning the car as she directed.

Hmm..Down the block,right at the corner.

After a few minutes of driving in silence, Geet suddenly remarked 'Man, this baby must corner like it's on rails'!

Maan looked at her utterly confused 'I beg your pardon?'

Well, doesn't it blow your mind? This is only four cylinders.

'You know about cars'. Maan was genuinely surprised. 'Where did that come from?'

Geet smiled 'Road and Track. The boys back home I grew up with. They bought 'em cheap and fixed 'em up. I paid attention'. She smiled.

So how is it you know so little about cars? She asked a genuine question.

My first car was a limousine.

Oh. She saw him fidgeting once again with controls. I think you're not shifting right. This is a standard "H."

Standard "H." ? Like I know what that means. Maan huffed. Geet shut herself up.

Have you ever driven a Lotus? He asked out of blue.

No.

You're gonna start right now. Maan smiled making her eyes grow wide.

You're joking.!!

No. It's the only way I can get you off my coat. He smirked.

He stopped the car and they shifted places.

Fasten your seat belts. I am taking you for the ride of your life..Geet squealed.

I'm gonna show you what this car can really do. Are you ready?

I am ready
. He was actually looking forward to it.

For a while geet ranted about the cars amusing and boring Maan at the same time. Changing the topic he asked Tell me, what what kind of..umm..he was once again not sure how to ask..money you girls make these days?

Can't take less than $100.

A hundred dollars a night, Maan stated completing her sentence?

For an hour...she refuted.

Saying that he was shocked was an understatement. Grinning he said

An hour?
You make $100 an hour and you got a safety pin holding your boot up?
You gotta be joking!!
He gave a hearty laugh at her lie.

Geet snorted 'I never joke about money.'

Neither do I.
Maan stated as a matter of fact.

So hundred dollars an hour. Pretty stiff.

Geet meaningfully looked at him

Well, no! But it's got potential.

Saying it, she moved her free hand and grabbed his manh**d over his trousers caressing it and smiled suggestively at him. Maan was shocked with her sudden intrusion. He found it arousing as well as funny. But he maintained a same unaffected expression. As she removed her hand winking at him, he shook his head mentally laughing at her naviety. She was definitely new and raw, he thought to himself and needless to say she is charismatic. He was amused with her persona.

Before he could voice out more, the car screeched to a halt. They had reached there destination.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So thats it for Chapter 2 folks. Rest in next part. Enjoy reading.
Edited by AnonymousMG - 10 years ago