mhappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
MISSING UR UPDATES SO MUCH
AnonymousMG thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanland

ARE WE GETTING THE UPDATE DEAR????????????????????

update on its wayπŸ˜‰
AnonymousMG thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 9

(A big thanks to pari_jyothika for working on the bannerπŸ‘

Maan scurried towards the lobby, anticipation thruming through his nerves.The lobby was calm like any other day except the unheard voices of two frantically beating hearts at the two opposite ends of the room. Maan looked around the whole lobby and a pang of disappointment hit him hard when he could not find her anywhere. He gave a final frustrated glance to the brightly lit room turning back to his heels when the chair just in front of him revolved towards him. His steps stilled in his way and his breath stopped. Oh boy, is that her, is it my Geet? Paying no heed to the fact that his mind just called the hooker he met only last night as 'HIS GEET', he stood there confounded. She smiled gently, a shy smile, when she registered his presence. Getting off the bar stool gracefully she made her way towards Maan... and that was when Maan noticed anything other than her angelic face. Is that a Saree? f**k yeah, it is!!! She has planned to kill tonight. A beautiful, plain white saree with very subdued white embroidery draped her curvaceous body accentuating every rise and fall. The only detailing was a thin border of deep purple lacing its sides. Probably too simple for others taste but for him! Oh dear... enough to tantalize his senses. As she brushed her fingers through her perfectly straight, silkened hair, desire exploded in his body, all the tension of the day seeking an outlet, straining against him, seeking more of her, probably running his hands once, just once through her hair. 'Wait a minute', what happened to her curls? Screw the curls, I love this even more. The elegant pair of diamonds in her ear kissed her cheek as she walked to him, making him groan inwardly. She was an aphrodite today and he had no idea how on earth a girl clad in such a simple saree could be so damn erotic! The less than one meter distance between them seemed to be taking an eternity to be covered. Geet gazed his face intently searching for his approval, probably appreciation. She had taken a great amount of risk to dodge the cocktail dress Bridget had suggested and went for the plain Saree. But his impassive face, except for a small 'o shaped' opening between his lips refused to give anything away. Is he appalled? Did he not like it? Oh babaji, please dont make him mad, not be the Maan from the dental floss incident. Geet put a straight face and don't get intimidated. We still have time. You could always change if he dislikes, haina. Can't he move an inch towards me. Incorrigible man, grrr. And before their thought process could delve any deeper, they were nose to nose. Ab to kuch bol do! Geet whined in her hed when Maan's expression didn't change a bit even now.

Bracing her self with all the confidence she had, she cleared her throat. You're late.

Her voice broke the cast she had spelt on him or probably intensified it! God knows! It felt like wind chimes swaying in a gentle breeze. Was it this melodious last night too? No ways! His lips quirked up in slight amusement when he remembered her hyena laugh at Sarabhai's.

You look stunning. Finally Maan got his voice back and he resumed breathing.

She flushed the deepest natural red amusing Maan once again.

With a tender smile gracing her features she spoke softly trying her best to be her vivacious self again. You're forgiven, clearly camouflaging her mush state of mind.

Shall we go to dinner? Maan whispered, breathy and flustered, probably for the first time in his life. He extended his arm ahead and she gracefully came into his arms. His hands touched her bare back. The skin to skin contact caused a tremor run through both their bodies. The contact resonated in his groin. Shit"stop. He groaned inwardly, trying to chase away the image of her beneath him on the couch from last night. What am I, a fifteen year old adoloscent? Behave Maan! As he guided her to the back seats of his Limo, he had a chance to admire her almost bare back. His throat parched and breath got consticted within... noticing that negligible two fingers wide band on her back on the name of blouse. f**k! How can she go out like this? The possessive Maan raised his head vigourously inside him. He shushed him down immediately not wanting to show her that he had the temerity to question even her ethnic dressing. He mentally sweared and took a note to stand besides her in a way to guard her alluring back all through the night. Giving a back off-she-is-only for my eyes- glare to the driver who was looking at the couple awestruck, he signalled him to move to their destination.

This way, Mr. Khurana. Your party is waiting. Thee waiter guided Maan and Geet as they entered the swanky large restaurant.

Stop fidgeting. Maan whispered gently in Geet's earss causing a tingle run up to her arms. He caressed her knuckles and smiled warmly at her giving her the required confidence.

Mr. Raichand? Maan greeted extending his hand to the elderly sitting on his assigned table.

Yes, Mr. Khurana. I'm Mohinder Raichand. The old man with snow white hair replied cordially. Turning to the his younger accompany, he said 'And This fireball is my grandson,Jai.'

'Well, I don't know about the fireball part, but grandson is true enough'. Jai replied in a firm voice devoid any warmth.

I'm pleased to meet you both. This is a friend of mine, Geet Handa. Maan shook their hands introducing Geet to the table. Mohinder patted her head affectionately while Jai shook hands with her. His demeanour softened up a bit when his gaze met Geet's.

" Hi. I'm really glad to meet you."

Same here,Mr. Raichand. Geet replied politely.

'Jai. Its Jai for you'. He gave a tight smile gaining a sharp look from Maan.' Please, sit.'

Shall I order for you? Maan asked her as soon as the waiter arrived.

Please do so. Thank you. Maan raised a brow at her sudden manners, wondering about the phantom change in her. Least did he know, Asad had to work hard for that.

Mr. Khurana, my grandfather believes the men who create a company should control its destiny. Jai started with the business straight as the food arrived.

Where's the salad? Gee's flustered voice interrupted his determined tirade.

Uh, the salad comes at the end of the meal. Maan explained patiently.

That's the fork I knew. She whispered to herself somewhat loudly. She stuck her lip out in disappointment and nervously counted the tines on the work given wondering which one is for what.

Jai rolled his eyes and continued his point again. Let me, uh, put it another way. Between your public statements and the rumors flying around on this thing, we find it very hard to figure out what your real intentions are.

I don't know about you, but I've never been able to figure which goes with what! It was Mohinder this time who disturbed the conversation. Affection oozing out of his eyes, he was talking to Geet. Here! saying he popped the bite with his hands into his mouth and encouraged Geet to do so with his eyes. Geet gave an infectious grin and popped it the same way. Even jai could not help but smile in amusement at her behavior. Turning his attention again to Maan, he spoke You know, there was a time when we built ships the size of cities. Men like my grandfather made this country. Mohinder looked at his grandson proudly. Maan could help feel a slight jealousy at seeing the bond the two Raichand's shared.

Another waiter comes at the table and serves some sea food.

Who ordered this? Geet asked the waiter confused.

The gentleman did, ma'am. He pointed towards Jai.

Bon appetite. Jai muttered to her raising his wine glass, totally ignoring the look of shock from Maan's face.

These are escargot. It's French for snails. It's a delicacy. Maan quickly jumped in before Jai can speak more to Geet. Try it. He smiled warmly encouraging her.

Jai? He eyed Jai to continue while efficiently opening the plier like cutlery and fork to open the shell of snail, completely oblivious to the fact that Geet fidgeted nervously with all the daunting cutlery.

Mr. Khurana, if you were to get control--and I don't think you will- but if you did, what do you plan to do with the company?

Break it up and sell off the pieces.
Maan replied so coldly as if he was talking about the snails and not Raichand's life long earnings. To tell the truth Maan was loving the confidence in Jai, agreed that he was being too friendly to Geet, but his no sense attitude impressed Maan. He wasn't intimated with Maan. He could mirror himself in Jai, he shared the same fierceness in his early twenties. He may do really well in life. maan thought to himself for a moment.

I'm sure you'll understand I'm not thrilled at the idea...of your turning 40 years of my work
into your garage sale. Mohinder interjected, bitterness lacing his voice while Geet was too lost trying to open the plier and grab up the snail.

At the price I'm paying for this stock, Mr. Raichand, you are going to be a very rich man. Maan had no other consolation to offer.

I'm rich enough. I just want to head my shipyard. Mohinder was determined in his stance. Suddenly Geets cutlery slipped and the snail flew up in the air landing on a waiter.

"Slippery little suckers. It happens all the time". The waiter gave a nervous laugh to the four people seated on the table whose mouth were hung open and the beautiful girl who had turned beetroot red at the embarrasement. Maan gave her a really warm smile and shook his head indicating her to not worry and continue. But she scowled at her stupidity and lowered her eyes.

I met your father. What's his name? Mohinder tried to talk about something different.

Vikrant Khurana. Maan was curt.

Yeah. Vikrant. Vikrant Khurana. He's not quite the bas***d everybody says he is. He must be proud of you.

Maan tried hard to smile but could not. I doubt it. It doesn't really matter now. He passed away.

Oh, I hadn't heard. I'm sorry. Mohinder voice was apologetic at once.

Geet's head sprung up from her pudding hearing about Maan's father. I'm sorry too. She spoke with so much tenderness that all Maan wanted at the moment was to whisk her away and cocoon himself in her.

Jai broke their eyelock clearing his throat. Gathering his momentarily lost senses Maan turned to Mohinder. Mr. Raichand, you asked for this meeting. What can I do for you?

Leave my company alone. Mohinder was firm and determined.

I can't do that. I own ten million shares. Maan spoke impassively.

I'll buy your stock back.

You don't have the money.

We will; we're getting a contract to build ten destroyers. Jai added from his grandfather's side.

There will be no contract. The contract is now buried in Appropriations Committee. Maan spoke laying coolly back on his chair. The mean business mean was in the game now. And it will remain there. A sinister smile danced in his eyes.

And how the hell did you pull something like that? Jai's voice gained notches in amusement. You got dirty politicians in your pockets now or something? Jai's face was filled with horror.

Easy, easy, calm down. Calm down, Jai. Mr. Khurana plays hardball.Mohinder calmed his grandson glaring at maan.

Yes, yes, I do. Maan's tone was strictly business like, calm and clipped.

I've heard enough of this. Jai spoke throwing his napkin. Geet, it was a great pleasure to meet you. I'm sorry, Daar Ji. I've gotta get some air. He rose off the table without a word more.

Mr. Khurana. I'd better join my grandson. You two enjoy your dinner. I'm sure it'll be delicious. Disgust oozed out his face. Turning to Geet, he gently patted her face Good luck, miss.!

Turning to his heels he brushed past Maan and whispered in a deathly low voice, trying not to alarm Geet, Watch out, Khurana. I'm gonna tear you apart.

I will look forward to it. Maan spoke impassively as Mohinder made his way out.

The environment of the table became dense and stiff now. Geet's face was ashened at the turn of events. Maan spoke trying to break the silence Rich people throw their napkins a lot, don't they?

He seemed like a nice man, Geet spoke out her heart, lost in the happenings on the table moments ago..

Maan looked at her giving an incredulous chuckle. I guess three thousand dollars should be enough to buy your loyality as well.!

Geet rolled her eyes, clearly knowing that Maan didn't mean it. I just mean he is crazy about his grand son. Her voice softned down as if exploring some bylanes of memory.

Finish the dinner, its getting late.  His clipped tone shut her up immediately and she concentrated on her plate again.

So that's it for now! Life is f**kin busy and I am crumbling under a lot of work pressure😭. Its a pretty new and nice experience for me. Thanks a lot to every one who congratulated me via pms or their posts😊 and another thanks for those who took out the time to leave feedbacks in terms of likes and comments. They are the reason I could squeeze in another part in midst of a tight schedule. Thanks for the support and wait. No idea about when the next part would be up but it would bring Maaneet closer😊

And for PMs, press buddy.

Chapter 10- Page 39

Edited by AnonymousMG - 10 years ago
sporthy_smile28 thumbnail
Totally loving the phase! !
Good going! !πŸ‘πŸΌ
nehakapoor7 thumbnail
awesome part.. over posessive Maan.. & mean businessman.. i just loved him.. he has totally lost in Geet's beauty.. & Aww Geet is so cute even both Raichands hd impressed with her

& when Maan come know abt Asad then surelly his posessiveness will be on high pitch.

waiting for Maan Geet's passionate / romantic moments

thnx for pm.. 😊

waiting for next part.. do cont. soon

mhappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING OUT TIME AND GIVING US UPDATE DEAR

COMING TO THE UPDATE
OH HOW WONDERFULLY YOU HAVE DESCRIBED MAAN'S FEELINGS AFTER SEEING his geet
TOO GOOD DEAR
AND YOU MADE GEET WEAR A SAREE
THAT WAS REALLY SURPRISING AND A TWIST TO THE ORIGINAL
LOVED IT DEAR
AND THE PIC ADDED EXTRA CHARM TO YOUR UPDATE DEAR
MAAN WAS REALLY MESMERISED BY GEET'S BEAUTY
AND U MADE HER HAIR STRAIGHT AS WELL
THIS WHOLE SCENE WAS SO BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN DEAR
WAY ABOVE THAN MY EXPECTATION DEAR

LOVED MAAN'S POSSESSIVENESS

THE REST OF THE UPDATE WAS ABT BUSINESS
LOVED THAT ALSO
BUT LOOKING FORWARD TO MAANEET COMING CLOSER TO EACH OTHER IN THE NEXT UPDATE

THIS IS YOUR SHEER WRITING BRILLIANCE THAT EVEN AFTER KNOWING WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT WE READERS WAIT SO EAGERLY FOR YOUR UPDATE DEAR

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

-Lehar- thumbnail
awesome part
loved it...
maan was stunned to see geet in saree...geet wanted know how she looked in saree but maan simply niharofying her...finally he came out from his state and complemented her for that she blushed hard...
both went to dinner and maan introduced her to mr raichand as his friend...
mr mohinder raichand felt warm seeing her...
waiting for next part
-Lehar- thumbnail
awesome part
loved it...
maan was stunned to see geet in saree...geet wanted  tomknow how she looked in saree but maan simply niharofying her...finally he came out from his state and complemented her for that she blushed hard...
both went to dinner and maan introduced her to mr raichand as his friend...
mr mohinder raichand felt warm seeing her...
waiting for next part
Edited by _lehar_ - 10 years ago
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely update😊
maan is surely all fida on geet 😊😳

hmm wonder what raichand have instore for maan 😊
interesting continue soon😊
Turtledove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AWESUMMM UPDATE πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Luved the way you described Geet's attire for the date, and Maan was totally flabber gasted seeing hw beautiful and sexy Geet looked. πŸ˜› 😊

And the limo ride, the possessiveness was coming out of MSK when he saw Geets bare back, he just wanted to cover her up, but controlled. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›

The dinner scene was lovely, Mr Mohinder Raichand and his son seemed impressed with Geet and luved that little handshake between them. And ofcourse Geet wondering where were the salad fork was, ,cute.

Waiting for next part, and some romance.