TOI: Had personal bonding with Pihu-Sakshi

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Had a personal bonding with Pihu: Sakshi Tanwar
Sakshi Tanwar and Amrita Mukherjee
Bade Achhe Lagte Hain's leap is much talked topic these days. Recently the show waved out a big emotional bye to our little chirpy Amrita Mukherjee aka Pihu, all thanks to the big fat leap in offering.

In last one year, Amrita has done maximum scenes with me so obviously I am going to miss her the most," shared emotional Sakshi, when asked her about missing Pihu during the shoots.

Sakshi further adds, "Pihu is like a daughter to me and a lot of Priya-Pihu bonding is a reflection of our personal chemistry."

The show will see eight year leap and a new face will carry forward Pihu's character while our very own Ram ( Ram Kapoor) and Priya ( Sakshi Tanwar) will continue to be part of the show. "Amrita is a bright kid and I wish all the best in her life," signs off Sakshi wishing Amrita best in her life.

Well not only Sakshi and 'Bade Achhe' team, audiences will too miss you Pihu!!!
Share your views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tfs..its their off screen bond nd chemistry which reflect onscreen too..loved their bond nd will surely going to miss Amrita badly..
Sakshiram thumbnail
We also miss her lot sakshi mam...u,ram sir and amrita portrayed a perfect family no1 picture...no one can substitute you three... The best family ever in television and always be...miss her lot..all the best cutie pie...always wish that balh is restarted casting u three again but which is not possible...
Armu4eva thumbnail
Gonna miss RaYa-Pihu cuteness soo much 
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TFS...one can definitely find it out that Saakshiji and Amrita has a great bonding and that reflected on screen, indeed they look a perfect mother-daughter duo, love you my cutie pie and am gonna miss u sooo very much, be healthy and keep happy, all the best for your future, muaaah🤗❤️
Mi_AmOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tfs...
Gonna miss u amrita...
Wish u all the luck...
Harshida_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm sure Sakshi roi hongi and Amrita too .. Amrita is too young to express that feeling .. Their off screen rapo was soo magical and beautiful ..  They were mother daughter off screen and that were helping them in the serial .. I'm really going to miss this the most lovable on screen mother daughter chemistry and bond .. 😭
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awww... gonna miss Amruta !!! They look so much as real family!! 😭
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes sakshi n amrita relation is very much similar to priya n pihu...we all r gonna miss their onscreen chemistry
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes sakshijI we cannot u both share a grt bond. We never thought for a single minute u r not real mom daughter duo. I admire ur chemistry a lot love u both the most. Yes along with u we r gonna miss u both scene a lot. All the best amrita. God bless. Luv u muvvah.