Summary of the week: dj_arshifan
Picture of the Week: OmaRamdass
Filler of the Week: -iLoveSobti-
Rating of the Week: appy_indy-KD
Funny Scene of the week: *Khushii*
Videomix of the week: Titaliya_AP
Achari Scene of the Week: *Khushii*
Best Character of the Week: *Khushii*
Most Irritating Character of the Week: .Chanchan.
Funny Character of the Week: deeps_92
Video avi of the week: HeBarun21
Siggy of the week: -chamkili-
Best FF of the Week: lazyleaves
Best OS of the week: lazyleaves
Video siggy of the week: GodhuliLogon
Icon of the week: shoniharsha12
Most Active Thread of the week: BerryBlush07
Most Active Member of the Week: ..hrideyy..
Costume of the Week: -GredForge-
Dialogue of the Week: *Khushii*
Joota scene of the Week: ..Gunjan..

Banner and animated logos: -iLoveSobti- + Baki

Winning Siggies: .MeriAashiqui. + Saher_90

Thank you everyone for supporting us sooo much. Its all due to your support we have restarted the ArHilicious Droolers newsletter. 

ANNOUNCEMENT TO IPKKND NL TEAM:

Please send your assigned task by Friday evening, 6 PM (India Time), to IPKKNDentries and not to Saraa or Khushi.

If you are unable to do your assigned task for any reason, PM the same ID (IPKKNDentries) with the reason by Thursday and so back-up could be arranged.

Edited by *Khushii* - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

This week's episode made us experience 2 emotions at the same time i.e., anger & aww. Starting off with the piles of work given to Khushi by Arnav & then burdening her with more work as he had heard her conversation with her mother of going back home early. He had even forced her to wear a western outfit, which she considered against her culture. She talked to Shyam & he pacified her but, he seemed a suspicious character. Needless to say, we saw a ray of hope this week when Arnav got attracted to Khushi, seeing her in the red saree. He then again assigns her a job of standing in the parking lot in heavy rain. Khushi agreed but, this results in their second Rabba Ve encounter where Arnav saves Khushi from the car.

Aakash drops Khushi home, much to her relief as she managed to get before her jiji's birthday ended. He also gave her the scarf he had bought for Payal & later he was overjoyed to know that Payal is Khushi's sister. Shyam tried to hide himself when he saw the car, something very strange. We have & cute bro-sis scene. Arnav then calls Khushi at midnight & orders her to complete a report and to give that to him the next morning. Khushi came to his house early morning & provides him the report & we have one 'I will grab you before you fall' moment. The cute scene was when both sneeze together at the dining table & Nani asks her whether she also got wet in the rain.

Pic credits - IPKKND picture galleryπŸ˜†

Can it be anything else but the Rabba Ve moment? Khushi looking ravishing the red saree just when Arnav drops by and the wind goes on to play with them! A beautiful moment to be watched for infinity times and we'd be drooling more than before every single time!

The joota scene of the week was when ASR was being so cruel with her. No one would treat one's enemy, the way he was treating khushi. Forcing her to stand in the parking lot in such heavy rain, has he lost the humanity in him? 

Pics with the scene
Thanks deepa (dj_arshifan) for helping !

When we have mamiji, can any other scene be any more hilarious? To add to it, is the nok-jhok between her and naniji while Anjali is the one acting to be the mediator. 
A particular scene I'd keep in here is their lime-honey shake! What a combo! πŸ‘ πŸ€£

This week's filler scene is the scene where Lavanya talks to ASR and tells her that you shouldn't have dropped her. She tries to act all like she owns him. But Arnav cuts her down and starts talking about business.

Arnav and La scenes?! We just don't want them! We want ArHi.

-Araina- thumbnail

Best Character of the Week goes to our very own, Lavanya aka La. Wondering why? Well, for she has said something no one else would ahve dared to in front of Arnav. She questioned why he holds Khushi at so much importance!  That is what gets Arnav all the more disturbed, leaving him to ponder over the question. Yes, right now, we do have reasons to dislike her for her attitude towards Khushi, whom she calls Chamkili, but I will not ignore this one good thing she's done, making me force to give her this title this week! 

This week its ASR ,no doubt. When he dropped Khushi from his cabin , I felt like wearinng that spike wala shoe and kick him down myself🀒. Aukaat and all that nonsense. What does he think of himself?! Am happy that Khushi keeps back answering him⭐️ Go Khushi! You rock πŸ‘.

Hi guys! This funny character of this week was our hello hi bye bye, mamiji! Her unique way of saying bye bye to maasi was funny! And also the way she handled the situation by saying Anjali cooks like her when Aakash had commented that only because of Anjali he is getting his favourite food was nice! Love you mamiji!

http://imgur.com/zjiu52Z

Arnav: Lavanya mujhe uss Khushi Kumari Gupta ka number message karo.

Lavanya: What? Tum uss chamkili, I mean tum use iss waqt call karoge? You know, barah baj rahe hai.

Arnav: Jitna keh raha hu utna karo.

Lavanya: Okay, ASR but, tumhe nai lagta tum uss choti si employee ko kuch zyada hi dhyan de rahe ho?

Only because of the thought it leaves Arnav in! 
-Araina- thumbnail

RABBE VE !!!!!!!!! Thats all the comment i am going to make

This week the best costume goes to none other than our beautiful princess...

The First RABBA VE β€οΈ (I ended up watching the episode a few hundred times πŸ˜‰)
khushi looking Gorgeous in the red sari..

The best costume after khushi has to go ASR - I just Love this suit of his...

Very own first Rabba Ve!

-Araina- thumbnail

Made By: appy_indy-KD

Here is ur Gift:

Made by: MsTiara

Here is ur Gift:

Made By - Baki.

Here is ur Gift:

Made By -  ayshaomar

Here is ur Gift:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbMnTxYbE34[/YOUTUBE]

Made By:  Yoong Flounder

Here is ur Gift:

https://i.imgur.com/Zobxl.jpg

-Araina- thumbnail

Runner Up

by cherrybloom1 

By now you have guessed that I was in a mood for complete mush and fluff. And I couldn't help but go all 'Aww' reading this one and at the same time wondering why we couldn't get to see all this on TV! But never mind, when we have our FF forum on IF, what more can we ask for?

This OS shows us the cute, adorable and yet stubborn side of a sick Khushi being dealt by a defeated but caring Raizada family. But when you are sick, you need more than medicines and if you have a husband like Arnav, who needs medicines, heh?

An aww inducing OS

Thank you :)

Here is ur Gift:

Winner

by Anarocksick

Firstly, I would like to thank the author for writing and sharing this piece with us because if she hadn't how could we relive one of the most wonderful moments of the show? Any guesses?

Yes, you guessed it right! This OS is about THE Diwali of our show.

I really don't want to speak in detail about this OS because I am sure I will give away a lot because at this moment I am so overwhelmed with so many emotions that I will definitely end up speaking a lot more than I should and spoil things for the readers.

This OS made me fall in love with our show again because it is very difficult to not love our show when a writer so artistically and fantastically and beautifully weaves a story around it.

After all what more do we want other than just a moment of love?

Here is ur gift:

Runner Up

by ForLoveofBarun

This is a story of Arnav and Khushi on their honeymoon along with the Raizadas after the Shyam fiasco had ended. Our show didn't give us a honeymoon track - a track that we and our couple deserved. So what the CVs can't give, the authors of the forum do. 

What I loved most about this story was the imagery which was created in my head of the beautiful Kerala. I have never been there, so I got to travel it through this SS. Along with being a good read on ArHi coming closer, this SS was also culturally educative one as I got to learn quite a few things about Keralite culture.

A very short story of only 6 parts but very effectively written making me yearn for more from her.

Here is ur Gift:

Winner

by -Emma.K-

This SS got completed only yesterday and I thought why not give it a read! And so right my decision was! This was a thorough joy ride! I had been smiling throughout the story and hitting my palm on my forehead often as well. It is an intelligent comedy- a rom-com at its best. 

Although there are other FFs on ArHi in which they pretend to be together, this one was different in its own sense because deep down these two already had a strong connect. Did I give something away? Never mind!

Khushi here is a completely mad girl, but mad in an adorable sense and not an annoying sense. Arnav is rude and arrogant, not in the insulting sense but an endearing way. Am I making sense? Well when it comes to ArHi we cannot alwaybe be absolutely unambiguous, right?

A delightful read :)

Here is ur gift:

Here is your gift:
https://i.imgur.com/4adAw.jpg

Arshidiehardfan 

Here is ur Gift:
https://i.imgur.com/TBE3o.jpg

-Araina- thumbnail

Iss week ke barein mein jitna bhi bolun kam hai... haye RABBA VE!

Kitna sona mudda hai , kitni soni kudi hai πŸ˜³... haye kya jodi hai πŸ˜› *blush *blush.

Ahem! ok back to my banter πŸ˜†

Rabba Ve! < i know i know like me even you guys just cannot get over this big tune... gul ji thanks ji for such a lovely background score... and our hotwa and jalebi bai were just awesome through out the week... It was full of ArShi and no complains... few pointers aranv drooling khushi, rain hug, arnav thinking about her, arnav calling her for the work which should his impatience. khushi's fight back not taking the jacket, khushi's zid about delivering her work despite of payel's birthday and finally our love birds meet at the pool side ...

The whole week was dreamy... rest of the scenes πŸ€” i didnot see so sorry cannot comment πŸ˜†

Finally the rating would be 10/10 +1 for the BG πŸ‘

~

-Araina- thumbnail

And we have our very first  r a b b a     V e     NL. A time for Droolers to being drooling!! πŸ₯³ To each and every member of the NL Team, a huge congrats and thank you for your contribution! Hope you readers have just as much fun as we did. πŸ₯³ A huge round of applauds for the winners in appropriate categories. πŸ‘ You guys deserve it! 
~

-MissBoiiVamp- thumbnail
Yay!! 4th NL!!!
Congo!! :)

Dee_J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Rabba ve

Congos to all the winners! And we are on 4th thread⭐️
Edited by dj_arshifan - 10 years ago