Posted: 10 years ago
Oh so painful
plz continue
thankx 4 pm :-)
Originally posted by saara76

Act like he never existed best way

do you really think its that easy?
she loved him didnt she? then how was she expected to forget everything she shared with him? all those times she had been there for him but was returned with nothing except pain and hurt?
AWESOME ONE...FEELING SAD FOR KHUSHI...
Originally posted by sushna

Oh so painful
plz continue
thankx 4 pm :-)

im sorry i cant continue this!
this is my past and as much as i want it to end in a different way, it hasnt. so neither can this os end with a "happily-ever-after"
Originally posted by dumas

that is so sad if he can react that way then they were never friends in the beginning and it was hew who was using her and he is very disgusting and rude but he forgot one rule karma is a bitch and when she come back every thing he did to the person who was always there for him he will learn what is hurt and pain so sad that this happened to you in real life but its better you found out before you in vested your life to him thanks for the pm

i guess you are right, they never really were friends!
well karma did come back to him, but what happened? she was blamed again.
anyway, thanks for the comment!
Originally posted by LoveARR

What was she expected to do now? Hate him? Love him? Act like he never existed? Or just forget it thinking it was a bad dream?

Because they broke the friendship 😭

Cherry my berry you couldn't finish this because ... I know how it is to pen down something like this
Did you cry when you wrote this? Why am I questioning this even I felt like crying

In this world there are some crystal like crucial boys who hurts their friends...

My one question is what if Kiara was right in the first place ... What if Arnav had used Anya?
Khushi must have blindly trusted her so called best friend Arnav right?!

Coz what Arnav did at the end was using Khushi nothing else and to top it all he bad mouthed about Khushi to others ...

No one can stoop so low... If Arnav tried to contact Khushi back Khushi shouldn't talk to that bas***d
But thought people say second chance there shouldn't be a second chance as Arnav had already taken it many times

My comment would have been different then this usually coz I believe in happy endings but this OS isn't a mere OS
(This is about you berry your past)
I'm crossed about it

At some day there might be a chance Khushi talking to Arnav ... But then the scenario should where Khushi is independent and strong and show Arnav his place

Yaar enough of my comment right ? I can keep on going
😆

Thanks for penning this down 👏

I'm really proud of you today 😃

no, surprisingly i didnt cry. it was difficult to remember all those times when he would come to meet me early in the morning on a cycle while he stays a good 8 kms away from my house. all those times when we had hidden ouselves in different places in the house to talk to each other. all those times when he had cried in front of me or i had broken down in front of him. all those times when my teachers used to get fed up with us because we were inseperable. all those times we would openly fight in front of the class and i wud make sure he said sorry to me.

yes, he tried, alot of times, he tried to talk to me, get my attention but i just couldnt get it in me to even look at him. why? because it always reminded me of that time when he had said that i would forgive him no matter what, because i have a soft corner for him! i feel used and betrayed!

he did exactly what he had suggested the other guy...been friendly with me, made me laugh, made me fall for him and then left me in the middle of nowhere. yet, yet i am the bitch and the wh**e who no one should talk to because i was wrong all along!
Is th boy tooo real?
...thn im sry to say
he nvr deserverd khushi's love
so wht ever th ending b happy on it...
Dnt feel sad ending...
God! I felt it.. Am so sorry..

All I can say is, Time and God are the best healers.. :-*
Love the story and I think she should forget he did ever exist because he wasn't a real friend if he talked mad $hit about her behind her back and such a sucker of a friend no wonder that girl dumped him and I bet he did say all the bad things about his girlfriend to cause from the end it looks like he enjoys spreading rumor about other people anyways loved it and plzzz continue it I want to know what will happen next
arnav😡
khushi s totally broken
hw cud he do dat