Fan Fictions

Arhi OS: Broken Part 2 Pg11 2/9 (complete)

cherrybloom1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
                             Broken

Hi everyone. I know alot of you would be like "shes back again with another crappy os" but i couldnt help it.

So this is a story and this is very special to me. it is very close to my heart because this is a very small part of my own past. it has been in me for a very long time and i have wanted to take it out in some manner, so what better than to pen it down. I am sorry it is not very detailed because it was very difficult for me to write it so i did whatever was best to my capability.

Many of you will not like it because it doesnt have a happy ending, but i really wish there was one, in my own life.

So here it is, please dont read if you cant take unhappy endings.

Do hit the like button and leave comments!
Thank you!

**************************************************************************************

"Arnav, what is it? Please tell me whats wrong? I cant see you like this, broken. It hurts me. Please just tell me whats wrong." Pleaded Khushi. She had no idea what was wrong with her best friend.

A week back he was sad because his girlfriend was leaving for good, she was shifting to Bangalore and he was not doing very good with accepting it, but now as she saw him, sitting on the bed with chocolate wrappers and chips surrounding him, she could not help but feel scared about his behavior. He had always been the happy-go-lucky types who was never affected by anything. She knew how much he loved his girlfriend and was disturbed with her leaving.

"Arnav, please tell me whats wrong? You're scaring me now." She tried, shaking him a little when he jerked out of his thoughts and looked at her worried face.

He felt his eyes go moist and finally broke down, hugging her tightly. Khushi held onto him and rocked him like a mother would do to her infant. After a good 15 minutes his cries faded and he finally spoke,

"Khushi, she left. She left me, Khush. She broke up with me." And this confused Khushi more. Wasn't this what they had decided? Then what was wrong now?

"Arnav, didn't both of you decide to break up on a good note before she left, then whats wrong now?"

"She can't leave me, Khush. She can't leave me. Please talk to her. You're her friend, right, then please tell her to atleast talk to me, hear me out. Please?"

"Arnav, I can't understand a word you're saying. Just please tell me clearly whats wrong?

"She' she thinks I told Kiara that this relationship meant nothing to me and that I was using her." He said and then looked up, pointing at Khushi, spoke, "You know how important this relationship was for me and how much I love her. Please talk to Anya and tell her that it was all a misunderstanding. Please" he pleaded and Khushi felt her eyes going moist. She had never seen Arnav so broken and pleading like a little kid was asking his mother for candy.

She looked at him, thinking of anything she could do to help him and finally decided to talk to Anya, her closest friend and Arnav's girlfriend.

She left his room and went to the guest room and dialed Anya's number. Anya had picked up the call on the third ring and sounded very excited and unaffected.

Khushi had initially had a lighthearted conversation while slowly trying to bring up Arnav's name.

Anya was a girl with a cheerful persona. She was just like Khushi, full of life. She believed in forgetting her past and moving on. Though Khushi knew how difficult it was for her, but she had always very effectively hidden her pain behind her smile.

Khushi finally brought up the topic of their relationship but Anya had refused to listen to her. She said she wanted to move on in life and forget everything she had with Arnav. Khushi had tried explaining to her that Arnav was not at fault but Anya had said that she was not going to listen to anyone and had requested her to tell Arnav to never contact her again.

Khushi had been very nervous about telling the same to Arnav. She knew he would not take in a very good way but she also knew that it was important for him to move on.

She had told him about her conversation with Anya as he had slowly turned into a statue.

Days passed by, but he had refused to move even an inch. Khushi would come in everyday, try to talk to him, make him talk to her but he had refused until one day when she had entered to find him all bathed and dressed. She had seen a sudden confidence in him and when she asked him about the same, he told her that he would talk to Anya and get her back at any cost.

Several weeks later, after every failed attempt, he had finally given up hope. Khushi all this time had been right next to him to support him in any way she could. When he had finally given up and broken down again she had been his pillar of strength. She was determined to bring back her old Arnav and had done everything in her strength to achieve her goal.

She had slowly started making him to everything that her old Arnav would do. He had started showing improvement by interacting with others and reacting to things that took place around him.

In 2 months he was back to normal. She knew he still missed Anya but he had promised her to move on and he did just that.

During this time period, Khushi had no idea when, but she had started growing feelings for her best friend. She had tried, time and again to keep them away, but it would never happen, infact the feelings would only grow stronger. She had known that she had fallen in love with her best friend and there was no going back on that. She had no plans of telling him about the same, but for how long?

He had eventually found out and had started ignoring her. She had gone up to him and promised him to never let her feelings over power their friendship and he had finally agreed to remain what they had always been, best friends.

Clearly, she had no idea was coming in for her next.

It had been 4 months since the incident of Anya leaving and things had started growing bad. Arnav had started getting aloof from Khushi and she had no idea why.

There were times when he would stop talking to her for weeks altogether. He would eventually come back and say sorry and she like an idiot would always forgive him without asking for an explanation.

This went on for months, he would ignore her and she would forgive him until one day when she got to know what was happening behind her back.

Her friend had come up to her and told her that Arnav was going around telling everyone what a desperate person she was. He told everyone that she had used him when he was at his worst. He had told everyone that she was nothing but a bi*ch.

She had once again gone to confront him and he had very conveniently made up a story and told her that he had never said any such thing. And what did she do?

Well, easy, she forgave him once again. She had felt her anger growing towards him but had always ridiculed herself saying he was her best friend, she could never hate him.

Time passed by and he was still in his on and off ignoring mode. Now even she had started rebelling. She had stopped herself from going to talk to him, because now it only hurt her ego and self-pride. He had started to taunt her in front of everyone, saying she had her mood swings and ignored him all the time.

He had used her feelings against her and had gone and told everyone that she would always forgive him because she had a soft corner for him. That had done it. She had lost all the left temper and had fought with him. She had told him to never speak to her again, if he thought so low of her. He had always accused her of every wrong that happened in his life yet she had not said anything but now it was enough.

She has been ignoring him since the past 2 months and had simultaneously heard his every taunt, his every insult that he had thrown on her, silently.

Khushi had always been a person with a rock heart, as people called her. She had refused to let anyone break through the walls she had built, because she felt secure between those walls and when she had finally opened up to someone, let him in, this is what he had done. He had broken her completely. She knew that somewhere or the other, her feelings towards him had ruined every little friendship they shared.

Today, the two of them could not even look at each other, and when you would ask any of them why they were this way, they had no answer to the same, because they themselves didn't know what led to their fights and ignorance.

Now Khushi was a broken girl who could only put up a fake smile. It hurt her everyday to look at him, remember all those times they had spent yet not be able to relive them.

What was she expected to do now? Hate him? Love him? Act like he never existed? Or just forget him thinking it was a bad dream?

Part 2

Edited by cherrybloom1 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MahimaMV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
:-)res

It was emotional😭

All I cud say is, Arnav is so stupid n coz of his behavior he lost a wonderful friend

Khushi was there with him in all his bad times n last he rewarded her with his ignorance😡😡
He's really stupid... To be frank, good that Anya broke up with him before gng coz he is nt worth of her neither Khushi...😡😡

Khushi deserves something best n definitely not Arnav who is in this OS!! I hope u got all my words Annu... According to me Khushi shud think that he never existed!!

Everythings that happen in our life will surely teach us some morals which shud be learnt by us...

Love U loads🤗🤗 
Edited by MahimaMV - 10 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
that is so sad if he can react that way then they were never friends in the beginning and it was he who was using her and he is very disgusting and rude but he forgot one rule karma is a bitch and when she come back every thing he did to the person who was always there for him he will learn what is hurt and pain so sad that this happened to you in real life but its better you found out before you invested your life to him thanks for the pm
Edited by dumas - 10 years ago
Drama.Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What was she expected to do now? Hate him? Love him? Act like he never existed? Or just forget it thinking it was a bad dream?

Because they broke the friendship 😭

Cherry my berry you couldn't finish this because ... I know how it is to pen down something like this
Did you cry when you wrote this? Why am I questioning this even I felt like crying

In this world there are some crystal like crucial boys who hurts their friends...

My one question is what if Kiara was right in the first place ... What if Arnav had used Anya?
Khushi must have blindly trusted her so called best friend Arnav right?!

Coz what Arnav did at the end was using Khushi nothing else and to top it all he bad mouthed about Khushi to others ...

No one can stoop so low... If Arnav tried to contact Khushi back Khushi shouldn't talk to that bas***d
But thought people say second chance there shouldn't be a second chance as Arnav had already taken it many times

My comment would have been different then this usually coz I believe in happy endings but this OS isn't a mere OS
(This is about you berry your past)
I'm crossed about it

At some day there might be a chance Khushi talking to Arnav ... But then the scenario should where Khushi is independent and strong and show Arnav his place

Yaar enough of my comment right ? I can keep on going
😆

Thanks for penning this down 👏

I'm really proud of you today 😃 Edited by LoveARR - 10 years ago
Drama.Queen thumbnail
Originally posted by: dumas

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000cc">that is so sad if he can react that way then they were never friends in the beginning and it was hew who was using her and he is very disgusting and rude but he forgot one rule karma is a bitch and when she come back every thing he did to the person who was always there for him he will learn what is hurt and pain so sad that this happened to you in real life but its better you found out before you in vested your life to him thanks for the pm
</font>

I loved the comment and the picture has a good meaning which is true in reality 😳
Drama.Queen thumbnail
Btw nice ...

Good thing you posted the last part
& she should ignore a person like him

There can never be love in this ...
drashtimeetu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
emotional os
if u cant respect ur friend tha go to hell
saara76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Act like he never existed best way
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved d os
pls do continue
would love to have a continuation
cherrybloom1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --MISHTEE--

Loved d os

pls do continue
would love to have a continuation

im sorry i cant continue this!
this is my own past and this is the only ending i have to it.