Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: riyarockzz

shivangi is one of the strong contestants among all of them...
n jay acts are always wonderfull...  still shivangi eliminated..i donno how DID can  keep contestants like mithu shaswati etc...n y not shivangi...she is such a graceful dancer i ever c in moms...hoping fer her coming back...pls DID  get her back...

IKR ... so shocking to see badly scripted DID this season!!!! 😲
they believe in eliminating talented and graceful ones like shivangi for keeping mediocre below average ones !!!!

DID already had a wild card entry, will they do another? i doubt her come back now!!!
🤔
_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Divya--

Agree with u... Its so sad...

Shivangi is a superb dancer...

so true ... it's DID's loss that she is evicted so soon !!!!

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I am not shocked at this elimination, as long as we have the likes of Mithu on the show, you can see the standard yourself.

Mithu NEEDS TO GO. She is an embarrassment and extremely untalented.
-Alinaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
DID Super Mom is disappointing as hell.  And the day Phulwa gets eliminated, it proves either of the following things.
The show is rigged or Indian voting audience is stupid.
pari2386 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
exactly wat i feel now ! bravo to you all for expressing so clearly! Now a days I either switch over the channel if watching on TV or just fast forward if watching on Internet when Zoya comes to perform becoz its almost sure that we will hav to trouble  our brains -eyes n ears with her story ! comon man , life isnt a cakewalk for any1 ..every1 has to do some or other sort of struggle while achieving his or her dreams but its truely unfair to encash it to garner sympathy votes . yes ; zoya had to keep away her dreams and sacrify while marrying her sisters hubby but I dont think at the moment shes unhappy in her marriage or like that, infact she & her husband come across as a couple who adore each other very much; then y to show that crying saga evry week😕 ! even if we look from that angle , Juliana has more trouble in life than zoya as her only child is suffering from some very rare fatal disorder  but she isnt given that much footage as Zoya gets !! Wat I mean is , channel shud leave contestants personal life aside and simply focus on their dancing , thats wat the competition is about
jay5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
though i m frm India bt agree wid all of u the day  phulwa is in danger zone it proved that hw foolish we are nd then shivangi nd nw radhika i thought she will be in top 5 atleast phulwa sradha radhika shivangi nd juliana 
pari2386 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
btw whos eliminated today?
_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Alinaa-

DID Super Mom is disappointing as hell.  And the day Phulwa gets eliminated, it proves either of the following things.
The show is rigged or Indian voting audience is stupid.

seriously, this season has been disappointing as hell despite having good start. 😡
i think this season is definitely rigged. never seen such bogus voting in any reality show even with higher melodramatic factor !!!!
🤢
_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari2386

exactly wat i feel now ! bravo to you all for expressing so clearly! Now a days I either switch over the channel if watching on TV or just fast forward if watching on Internet when Zoya comes to perform becoz its almost sure that we will hav to trouble  our brains -eyes n ears with her story ! comon man , life isnt a cakewalk for any1 ..every1 has to do some or other sort of struggle while achieving his or her dreams but its truely unfair to encash it to garner sympathy votes . yes ; zoya had to keep away her dreams and sacrify while marrying her sisters hubby but I dont think at the moment shes unhappy in her marriage or like that, infact she & her husband come across as a couple who adore each other very much; then y to show that crying saga evry week😕 ! even if we look from that angle , Juliana has more trouble in life than zoya as her only child is suffering from some very rare fatal disorder  but she isnt given that much footage as Zoya gets !! Wat I mean is , channel shud leave contestants personal life aside and simply focus on their dancing , thats wat the competition is about

this season have more about every other thing but less about dance performance !!!!!
just disappointing... 
🥱
_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: jay5

though i m frm India bt agree wid all of u the day  phulwa is in danger zone it proved that hw foolish we are nd then shivangi nd nw radhika i thought she will be in top 5 atleast phulwa sradha radhika shivangi nd juliana 

never ever came across such bogus voting in any reality show  that too weeks after weeks !!!!  😲
it looks more like this season is rigged !!! didn't expected this from DID !!!!! 🤬
Edited by Queen22 - 10 years ago