Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Sana deserved more marks!

poorvab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i really feel today's dance by Sana was really really good and it deserved more than 26! I'm a Dhrashti fan but i found Sana better than her today n she should have got more marks!

i dont understand why  judges always always give more marks when there are  a lot of lifts/acrobatics in the perfomance. 

like last time, Dhrasti didnt have much lifts and she got so less and this time Sana even though her dance was so beautiful and so good! 

only a performance with lots of lifts deserves to get good marks and a performance with actual dance doesnt deserve it? this JDJ season has left me wondering if  only lifts and such acrobatics are a part of dance? 

what do u all think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: poorvab

i really feel today's dance by Sana was really really good and it deserved more than 26! I'm a Dhrashti fan but i found Sana better than her today n she should have got more marks!

i dont understand why  judges always always give more marks when there are  a lot of lifts/acrobatics in the perfomance. 

like last time, Dhrasti didnt have much lifts and she got so less and this time Sana even though her dance was so beautiful and so good! 

only a performance with lots of lifts deserves to get good marks and a performance with actual dance doesnt deserve it? this JDJ season has left me wondering if  only lifts and such acrobatics are a part of dance? 

what do u all think?

Agree with you .. I also felt Sana's dance was much more better than Drastis this week .. and that act was full of dancing . yes there were one or two mistakes ..and this season there is no standard fpr scoring ..Really pathetic .. 
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Sana got 26? Oh no! She is going out next week, im sure of it.
TheHazard thumbnail
Originally posted by: poorvab

what do u all think?

Very rare occasion that I'm liking a post made by a die hard Deashti Fan 👏 not because you have talked on behalf of Sana or you have talked against the judges. This was so conspicuous this time, if anyone had to argue with this issue today, would be a shame for all of us. ...

Even DD Salman got wrapped on the rope, had mis coordination etc, Sana having one brief moment and continued with steps, if not a 30, it deserved 27/28/29 at least. 

In fact, the judges lack coordination within themselves, the last person should compare the total marks being given to each contestant and maintain the balance They also need to have a coordination to work as a team. If they behave like aliens... Then these kinds of things happen. And amongst all, I found Remo to be the most unstable one, with marking...
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

If sid score more than 25 , then Mukti and sana will be there in the faceoff .. Really sad ... both of them deserve to be in the show more than some others ... 
poorvab thumbnail
Originally posted by: HashiBoo

Agree with you .. I also felt Sana's dance was much more better than Drastis this week .. and that act was full of dancing . yes there were one or two mistakes ..and this season there is no standard fpr scoring ..Really pathetic .. 

@bold so true!!! judges just do what they feel like!!! 
poorvab thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

i hope not !! she is  a fab dancer! 
poorvab thumbnail
Originally posted by: Discovery-World

agree with you 

@bold: 

some times I feel that some steps look like stunt rather than dance 
personally I think we can like lifts on first show but when lifts are repeated, becomes boring. 

But steps of real dance can be innovative which was today in sana's act in terms of versatility 

yes exactly! these things look good if done once in a while but not always! 

poorvab thumbnail
Originally posted by: Paris4Helen

Very rare occasion that I'm liking a post made by a die hard Deashti Fan 👏 not because you have talked on behalf of Sana or you have talked against the judges. This was so conspicuous this time, if anyone had to argue with this issue today, would be a shame for all of us. ...

Even DD Salman got wrapped on the rope, had mis coordination etc, Sana having one brief moment and continued with steps, if not a 30, it deserved 27/28/29 at least. 

In fact, the judges lack coordination within themselves, the last person should compare the total marks being given to each contestant and maintain the balance They also need to have a coordination to work as a team. If they behave like aliens... Then these kinds of things happen. And amongst all, I found Remo to be the most unstable one, with marking...

yes i'm her fan but i didnt enjoy dhrashti's performance today, it only had the acrobatic kindof stuff , there should be a limit to all this yar! even sonali-sumanth keep repeating the same stuff, i agree those guys r really good at it but doing the same everytime doesnt interest me!

@bold - very true! these judges hardly give good explanations for their scores- they give whatever score they feel like at that moment without thinking properly! 
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
first they messed up that lift then her classic dance was totally bad ...if a person like me who has no knowledge of classic dance can notice it even before the comments that she did mess it up then it was really a bad 

she got what she deserved 

with DD it was the fault of the persons who were handling rope ... go and watch NB where even Terence said it was their fault in some aerial act 
Edited by TheRowdiest - 10 years ago