Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: chinkidrashti

If people compare everything with someothers act, cant help. Compare it with sana's previous acts n this theam is very common, u might not have followed indian dancing shows, u go to any school or college celebrations during this time it will be definitely there. I dnt knw if u live in india

I dont live in inida ..But i follow many indian dancing shows ...From DID to Just Dance to JDJ to Dance with Saroj Terrance to IDS to IGT to ..etc ..But  I have hardly seen indian classical (Thats really sad as there are so many dancing forms in india itself).. But most of western forms including Arial ... 

And i dont know why We should compare Sanas this weeks act with her previous ..without comparing with other contestants acts in this week .. Its a competition ... and their acts always bound to compare with each other .. if so I would say this is the Drashtis worst act  if i compared with her previous .and still she manages to score 27 .. 
I dint get your point 
TheHazard thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

Although, I find the judging totally ridiculous, but this time, Remo correctly pointed out Sana's faults...each one of them...so I'd say she deserved those marks..

I didn't find anything impressive about Drashti's dance either..the initial portion was good, the coordination was okay, the dance steps were good...but the moment the Ariel thing started, it was messed up...they danced for around 30-40 secs, the Ariel act and whatever they did afterwards,what were they trying to show through this? yes, it may be have been difficult but when will Salman move ahead from showing stunts, lifts & spins ? as an act, I didn't find it gr8..Sana 26? and Drashti 27 is okay..Sana made more mistakes than Drashti..

Firstly  you should have added one more line; 

1) Remo didn't point out all the mistakes of Drashti... (There comes the partiality)

Secondly, even by your own description of DD's mistakes above, DD did more mistakes than Sana. So how can she get more than Sana ? 😆

That would make your post rational / neutral, otherwise it's a DD supporter's post... ...😊
Edited by Paris4Helen - 10 years ago
HashiBoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

Although, I find the judging totally ridiculous, but this time, Remo correctly pointed out Sana's faults...each one of them...so I'd say she deserved those marks..

I didn't find anything impressive about Drashti's dance either..the initial portion was good, the coordination was okay, the dance steps were good...but the moment the Ariel thing started, it was messed up...they danced for around 30-40 secs, the Ariel act and whatever they did afterwards,what were they trying to show through this? yes, it may be have been difficult but when will Salman move ahead from showing stunts, lifts & spins ? as an act, I didn't find it gr8..Sana 26? and Drashti 27 is okay..Sana made more mistakes than Drashti..

Agree with you on most of the points ..and It would be nice if Remo pointed out mistakes of Drashti 's act ...i found both the acts have mistakes ..And Drasti's act though she didnt make mistakes that act was really a messy act .. as you said after they started with the Arial that act was totally off ..and i thought it was very poorly choreographed .. 
Edited by HashiBoo - 10 years ago
HashiBoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Paris4Helen

1) Remo didn't point out all the mistakes of Drashti... (There comes the partiality)

Secondly, even by your own description of DD's mistakes above, DD did more mistakes than Sana. So how can she get more than Sana ? 😆

That would make your post rational / neutral, otherwise it's a DD supporter's post... ...😊

Exactly ..he should have pointed all the mistakes of DDs act also ..at least the choreography failures ..what he did was just  praised drasti for the of her presence of mind and thats it ..

Just  based my observations ..I have read Charus posts and found that she is a neutral member ... 
Edited by HashiBoo - 10 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Paris4Helen

Sorry ! I'm nobody's supporter..I praise who I find good and criticize who I don't find good..I said "Sana made more mistakes than Drashti" , it's just that I didn't point out Sana's mistakes bec. I wrote "Remo pointed out all the mistakes correctly" ! She didn't do Kathakali properly, the transitions were clumsy, Sana cud not balance properly on Tushar when they started with Lazium and honestly, I didn't know which all dance forms she tried , she didn't do anyone properly IMO...I will def. give her extra bonus points for trying out Indian dance forms but she didn't execute any of them properly..the concept was brilliant, at least they tried something different unlike a few other contestants..

yes , Remo did not point out the mistakes in Salman Drashti's act, but they've been doing this since the time JDJ started..Remo is biased to Salman and Drashti...I said the judging has been ridiculous in the past, I was pointing out at 2-3 acts of Drashti where the judges gave her 30 when she was completely undeserving...In yesterday's act, DD didn't make these many mistakes in her "dance" ..I said, I find these lifts and dance style repetitive for Salman Drashti, that doesn't mean they didn't do it properly...I didn't get the theme n all but whatever she had to do, Drashti cud do it properly...

hope i made myself clear 😊

ETA @bold, Kindly don't put me into that category 😉
Edited by _charu_ - 10 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: HashiBoo

Exactly ..he should have pointed all the mistakes of DDs act also ..at least the choreography failures ..what he did was just  praised drasti for the of her presence of mind and thats it ..

Just  based my observations ..I have read Charus posts and found that she is a neutral member ... 

oh ! thank you 😆
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Well Remo's judging is very inconsistent and I feel that he is very calculating and manipulative with his marks.

In regards to Drashti's performance, she had way more mistakes than Sana and Mukti. I noticed at least 5-6 and I am not even someone who can be a qualified judge.

I hate how they masked DD's errors behind the veil of "its difficult". Well, I think Sana's act was just as, if not more difficult than DD's. Just because she isn't hanging from the ceiling doesn't mean that its easy.

With that said, Yes. Sana's performance did have mistakes as well, but I found the mistakes miniscule and unimportant. They were honest mistakes, not mistakes due to lack of technicality (talking about Tushar's fault). Yeah Sana should really work on the Indian forms she was not technically strong in that part.

IMO, Mukti should have gotten a 26, Sana should have gotten 27 and DD should have a gotten a score of 24. No bias here, I am strictly commenting on what I saw and what I feel they deserve.
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 10 years ago
HashiBoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Well Remo's judging is very inconsistent and I feel that he is very calculating and manipulative with his marks.

In regards to Drashti's performance, she had way more mistakes than Sana and Mukti. I noticed at least 5-6 and I am not even someone who can be a qualified judge.

I hate how they masked DD's errors behind the veil of "its difficult". Well, I think Sana's act was just as, if not more difficult than DD's. Just because she isn't hanging from the ceiling doesn't mean that its easy.

With that said, Yes. Sana's performance did have mistakes as well, but I found the mistakes miniscule and unimportant. They were honest mistakes, not mistakes due to lack of technicality (talking about Tushar's fault). Yeah Sana should really work on the Indian forms she was not technically strong in that part.

IMO, Mukti should have gotten a 26, Sana should have gotten 27 and DD should have a gotten a score of 24. No bias here, I am strictly commenting on what I saw and what I feel they deserve.

Word 👍🏼.. i also felt the same .. 
blue24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ya he is most of the time biased.i have not seen any performance so cannot tell
faria86 thumbnail
i think Drashti totally deserved 27 marks she was awesome 
& on the floor she was fab & the mistakes start when she was in the air it was not bcoz of her it was bcoz she was hanging with one hand & they coordination of land in the same time or going in the air or coming near or going far in the air was controlled not by salman or DD it was by the ppl who was pulling them 

& DD's act was more difficult than sana  ' act 
bcoz in act 's like DD's act half of the act is in the hands on performer & half in the hands of who was pulling the ropes 
but sana 's act was awesome too 

i think sana was fab too & yes she deserved more than 8

thank you