Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

What ever happened to DD's crush on Remo???!!! - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Paris4Helen

😉😆😆

Relief from getting bored ðŸ˜†

Relief from making cringe-worthy faces since from top to bottom it always shouted "FAKE" 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AidanQ thumbnail
The fake act was so annoying. 
The fake crush giving them 30 every week so no need to continue ðŸ˜†
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tht whole this sooo FAKE ...

N ppl who say she has a crush on remo frm geet days ...plez can v see tht vid ...
xNinalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Paris4Helen

If you can post it please, so far no DD fan could ever post anything like that. Max evidence was, she likes Remo's choreography or him as a choreo, that thousands of people in the industry has said. It doesn't mean a crush. .. ðŸ˜†

So yes, that was a faked crush...😉

Last week, after 25 points, DD fans also had some Crush/Crash on Remo I guess, the amount of abuse he had to take...😆

Huh,oh? Go and check YOUTUBE like I said! 

Edited : Be polite with your words next time.
Edited by Sano88 - 10 years ago
Naheeda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Being a Drashti Fan even i didn't like that bit. It was beeter with Bharti as she made us laugh so much whenever she start flirting with Remo.
-Se-Rene- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheRowdiest

😆ur post seems like u r like those gaun wali aunties who see a boy with a girl and say haawww inka chakkar chal raha hai ... ðŸ˜†

so having a BF , which no one even knows if he is a BF or a frnd only, makes u experienced ????? means everyone in this world including u is experienced ðŸ˜‰  yah ok if u have no BF yet u will have one day ðŸ˜‰ ( now before i get another pm against me  ðŸ¤£ how one shld report this post , its an example mods ðŸ˜‰ ) 
😆
so if having a BF makes u experienced then ST madam is Super experienced in this matter so obvio DD needs lessons frm her ðŸ˜‰ , ST shld even write a book i will say ... chhoti umar mein ghar se bhaag ke kaise shaadi karte hain 

i think u took GC's name bcz i took Cezzane and Ronit's name ðŸ˜† ... little knowledge is injurious to health ðŸ˜‰ ... and well known facts abt CK and Ronit ... no rumors , media or fan made   ðŸ˜‰  ... Sky and Dolly did right thing i feel to someone  ðŸ˜† ...

The Rowdiest: aren't you the one who linked ST with some names...and now you are calling members as aunties  for the same reason  ðŸ˜²  .
Chatoyant. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
There's no winning really aye. If she mentions it then its fake.. If she doesn't mention it then its fake. I'd much rather have her not mention it.. She gets picked on heaps as it is for one reason or another. 
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Lol She recently said in her interview that She is not a fanatic type, She likes Remo does'nt mean She has to go n shout it out laud all the timeEdited by Arnav90 - 10 years ago
TheHazard thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arnav90

Lol She recently said in her interview that She is not a fanatic type, She likes Remo does'nt mean She has to go n shout it out laud all the time

Only have o say in a mild voice, I front of the camera, with a microphone and on JDJ stage, while Remo is a judge ðŸ˜‰ why does she need to shout around, she isn't crazy about Remo that she will run after her. Just enough to get benefits from a judge, and the most powerful judge in the panel, in terms of a dance competition.

I do agree with her, she shouldn't shout around, She doesn't need to get Remo, she needed points at the initial stages and she got it.😆