The Telly Times - Yashashri :Independence Day pg 2

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
From Twitter...

TheTellyTimes ?@TheTellyTimes   I was sitting there, staring the Taj Mahal for an hour- Yashashri Masurkar @yashashri30 http://www.urlremoved/taj-mahal-has-left-a-deep-impact-on-me-yashashri-masurkar/ ' 

http://www.urlremoved/taj-mahal-has-left-a-deep-impact-on-me-yashashri-masurkar/ 

"Taj Mahal has left a deep impact on me" ' Yashashri Masurkar

TheTellyTimes got in touch with popular actress Yashashri Masurkar to ask about her traveling experiences and what traveling  means to her.

What does travel mean to you?

Travel means a communication with my soul and interacting with people.

What is your fondest memory during your many trips and travels?

I was in Vrindavan and I met a devotee of Krishna who belonged from Maharashtra and he invited me to his house to meet his wife. His wife cooked for me and I spent that afternoon chatting with them, listening to stories about Lord Krishna. In the evening, his wife accompanied me to all the temples nearby. We had an amazing time where we fought with monkeys, we talked and walked to all the temples and prayed. It was nice to meet them and this memory taught me to still have faith in humanity and the goodness of people. There are still genuine people in this world.

Any place which has left a deep impact on you?

Taj Mahal! I was sitting there, staring at Taj Mahal for an hour. It's huge and it's beautiful from every angle.

Any disappointing experience?

Yes, I was traveling by train to Ajmer without reservation. I had to stand in a general compartment near the door for 3 hours and there were 2 drunk village men who kept staring at me, that really irritated me.

What do you like to do on vacation?

I walk on the streets with my camera and do whatever I feel like. I like to sit at some beautiful places, observing people and birds.

Which was your most recent holiday?

Jaipur, Ajmer  and Ludhiana.

Which places do you have on your travel wish list?

Kerala, Kashmir, Kanya Kumari, Himalaya and Assam.

Indian tourism vs. foreign tourism. Which is better?

I have not traveled outside India yet, but Indian tourism is really nice if you know how to enjoy it.

Which is an ideal place for a budget vacation?

Agra! You don't have to spend a lot of money for lodging and food there, and basic amenities are not too expensive. So you can easily a lot of things in your budget.

Writer: Nadia Malik

Editor: Gunia Kaur

I like thisUnlike Like5I dislike thisUndislike 0

1 Comment for ""Taj Mahal has left a deep impact on me" ' Yashashri Masurkar"

1. Poo
    August 8, 2013 - 1:38 pm

Lovely interview!!! Thank you..Looking forward for more on Yashashri Masurkar!!!

Leave a Reply

Edited by The_May_Rose - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaisyjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lovely iv :)
i have read it day before yesterday only but forgot to save the link and post it here but thanks to @may she is a sweetheart :)

i love her answers specially this
but Indian tourism is really nice if you know how to enjoy it.

and i agree with her regarding agra jyada mehenga nahi hain but jyasa daam waisa kaam there lodgings are not very good and jyada facilities bhi nahi hain 

where is karan's iv regarding the same ?
Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing May😊
chandu8881 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing May😊
We all know that how much she enjoys travelling, wish i could also go with her..😛😊
sudhareddy thumbnail
May thanks for sharing
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thursday, August 15, 2013

Celebs on how they are celebrating Independence Day this year!

Independence Day is a day everyone remembers, as this is the day India got Independent from British rule in 1947. Today this day is a national holiday and a day to enjoy and remember the heroes. TheTellyTimes gets in touch with TV celebrities on how they are celebrating Independence day this year?

Nisha Nagpal

I have not planned anything yet. But I am thinking of going to an orphan or some oldage home, so I can spend some time with them.

Nikita Sharma

True Independence and freedom can only exist in doing what is right. I am celebrating my Independence Day in Delhi with my parents. So for me surely it's a Independence Day taking a break from my daily hectic schedule of shooting.

Nia Sharma

Well Independence Day to me used to mean flying kites with my brother on terrace with loud music during my years in Delhi. But now that I am in Mumbai, working days become so hectic, that you love a day off and want to chill at home. But I always make it a point to buy a small flag and put it in my car as a salute to my country.

Asha Negi

I will be sleeping the whole day as I am shooting day and night these days.

Yashashri Masurkar

This Independence day is very special one for me since, I am going to my school for celebration. We have planned a reunion for all our classmates.

Faisal Khan

I usually celebrate independence day in my school. There's a grand flag hoisting followed by inspiring speech on patriotism by our teachers. However, I doubt that I will be able to take part in the celebrations this year. Nevertheless, I will hoist the flag in my heart and bow my head in front of my motherland.

Writer: Nadia Malik.
Cutipie_Kanika thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely answer by shri di. :)) Hope u had enjoyed with ur friends. Btw thanks for sharing!