Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShikhaKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: avikasharma

this was pretty amazing. not at all "boring"! ðŸ˜‰
here we saw a role reversal. khushi being gussail laad governess and arnav the mischievous..!
its pitiful that inter caste marriages are still not wholly accepted in india. khushi's lucky to have such supporting parents. im glad they decided to marry with honour  rather than eloping.
beautifully written! ðŸ˜Š

Thank you so much! Well according to the version I knew of the fairy tale, I thought that a role reversal would be needed and that it would be fine. I am very happy that you liked it!😃 It's not just in India, sadly. That exists all oevr the world. But yeah, Khushi got lucky. And I hope some day soon in the future, people start forgetting about creed and caste to move ahead in life.
emistry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That was good!! I really liked your take on this tale!!
ShikhaKhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi_lover1

Di whywere you saying its not good! Its so good that I want to read it again and again! Plzzz continue with another fairy tale soon!

I guess I thought it wasn't the way I wanted it to be... But you loved it = I'm happy!😃
Aparamegha thumbnail
Simply awesome...just love this series...
ShikhaKhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: samirao

Another masterpiece of beautiful emotions , and flawless writing , awosome , must say ur one of the best writters of IF , really like all of ur stories but fifty sheds of love is simply superb , they way u re writte every single fairy tale is marvelous , plz plz writte the next story soon

Thanks Sami!😃 I'll do it soon don't worry!😉
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
How do you do it ! Absolutely amazing, laad governess was the best ...I would kiss the frog gladly
ShikhaKhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Iyla...

Finally...

The wait is over...

The update was awesome and i never expected "The frog prince" as there was no way Arnav could be a frog...but you made it even more better...I really liked this Khushi ...just the ASR type...and the dialogues were opposite to what was shown in the show...

The ending was awesome...

Now the only complain i have is about u not updating regularly..kitna wait karvate ho yaar...but its worth the wait...

I now want the next one soon !!!!!

Thanks a lot, sis! Glad you liked the role reversal!😊 I know I have become pretty late in my updates but that's because I have a life too and it's getting busier by the day... I'm really sorry. I wish I could find more time... 
ShikhaKhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: dereksmith

What makes you think this is crappy shit ?
Girl !!! Appreciate yourself.
You are amazing!
It was written sooo beautifully...
I was imagining arnav in complete banarasi avatar with banyan & gamcha ;) ;p
10 yr old khushi & arnav ! childhood enemies turning into lovers .i loved every bit of this indian fairy tale .
Hope you write soon !
:)

*tearful* Shukriya! ILY!!!
ShikhaKhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: yappingduck

simply superb.loved it
keep writing
and thnxx for such wonderful stuff.

Thanks dear!
ShikhaKhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: neverbefore

I don't think you could ever be accused of boring crap writing!! I have to be honest and say it is probably at the bottom of the list of my favourites in the Fifty Shades series. But then, that's not saying much as i love how you interpret each of the fairytales. 

Thanxoo! And thanks for being honest also. I really appreciate it.