loved it

the love hidden behind those fights and nok jhoks

arnav always being there for her

nd finally the confession

superb
skmr.bs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Finally U updated a fairy tale..And I loved it...!!! It was just soo awesome. I loved the story and the angry khshi was cute so much like Asr.
PhoenixTears thumbnail
Wow Shikha, what a lovely story. I dont why writers say that they are not happy with chapter but when I read it, I find it just amazing, I guess its the difference of being just a reader and talented writer :) I loved your personalized fairy tale, never thought the simple frog & princess can be depicted in such a beautiful way. I am sure whenever I will read fairytales to my future kids, I will definitely remember this series of yours. Superb work, loved the way Khushi was in denial all the time, covering her love with her anger and irritation, we generally see Arnav doing that. And our frog, Arnav was too cute and sweet and end was lovely too, liked the way they didnt run away and faced the situation. Running away from any situation is never the ultimate solution, it can provide momentarily relief but we cause pain in a long run. I throughly enjoyed reading the whole story, it was fabulous!

PS: I loved Khushi dresses and earrings, her bridal lehnga was beautiful but the yellow earrings (first one) was my fav, if I know where to get them, I will def gonna buy them! Sorry a shopaholic cant stop herself by appraising good stuff ðŸ˜‰

drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing
fabulous
loved it
saima4744 thumbnail
simply good and awesome.
thanks 4 sharing.
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hats off to you.. only you can write this.. Fairytale to Arhi story.. so beautiful.. 
Mojoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally I found the fifth shade of love...U know i Search IPK forum Either for Barun's new pics or Shades of love...:)
Okay It was good to read...But earlier four tales are more awesome than this...:)
Waiitng for next shade...U have given these fairytales a beautiful blend of ArHI...thankkuu soo much for it...
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
awww so she did love him
but she didnt tell him till the last minute
dont hate it at all dear
in fact it was so cool
different arnie and khushi
nothing could be better than that
ShikhaKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ShrayaBiswas

FINALLY!!
The wait is over!!
I haven't read it yet..! But just wanted to say that I am sooo happy that you finally posted this! :D
will read it real soon...i don't want to read it in a hurry... :P
thanks for posting! :)

Yes! It's finally over!😆 And I hope that you will like it!
TrueLoveIs4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
IT WAS TOADALLY FROGTASTIC!!!!!!! THE ZOO JOKE AND THE COMEDY AND THE ESSENCE OF THE FAIRY TALE OMG I LOVED IT!!!!!! SORRY FOR THE PUNS AND THE ALL CAPS BUT MY EMOTIONS ARE RUNNING A LITTLE HIGH AFTER READING THE MUCH-AWAITED CHAPTER!!!!! I have managed to keep my emotional-while-reading streak going strong all five stories and love that you can write with such intense emotions AND not repeat the same scene in each story. Continue on please and soon!!!!!!!!!