Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

My Meiej is dying little by little everyday :( - Page 4

afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Agree with u. I'm least interested in this show now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Tina... thumbnail
 I can understand ur bitterness...well said and nice post...but let me state something frankly, plz do not have hopes any more...no use..πŸ˜†.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: titli4love

Agree with u. I'm least interested in this show now.

After seeing today's epi, I lost my patience πŸ˜‘

RIP MEIEJ
Neel_M thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tinalovesvivian

I can understand ur bitterness...well said and nice post...but let me state something frankly, plz do not have hopes any more...no use..πŸ˜†.

Thank you, I have no hope at all... CVs don't care, as long as they are making money πŸ˜‘
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
a certain unwanted character has truly ruined everything i liked about the show for me. i havent been watching anything but Rishbala cuts ever since the SR episode, can't stand that other character and the tracks being applied to promote him.. πŸ₯±
Neel_M thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DushtDanaf.

a certain unwanted character has truly ruined everything i liked about the show for me. i havent been watching anything but Rishbala cuts ever since the SR episode, can't stand that other character and the tracks being applied to promote him.. πŸ₯±

Tell me about that. I don't have anything against that persons real life. But truly I can't stand his face, voice, his cold eyes, and expressionless robotic expressions in MEIEJ.
On top of everything script writer gave him all low class, cheap, disgusting dialogues 
Pardon me if I can't tolerate him at all πŸ€”
deepthiabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh my God...the show is not dying...its already dead...

such a stupid track
Neel_M thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deepthiabhi

oh my God...the show is not dying...its already dead...

such a stupid track

May be show will revive from its death bed after that you know who die or put behind the bar forever, but that will be too late, by  than lots of viewers will stop watching this show...
TuMeri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice post..agree with u...i cant see the seperation of Rishbala..it would be painful
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: NeelMon

After today's episode  I feel like to express my bitterness again about the show.
This track sucks big time... and with it sucking the TRP too

Majority viewers personal opinion are to stop this nuisance, crappy, logic less track.😑

We waited long, and digested long enough this crappy unworthy track with a hope that something good is going to happen, instead it is getting worse everyday...😑 I was living with hope, and eventually my give up time arrived πŸ˜­.

Can't tolerate those sneaky eyes, expressionless face and puke worthy dialogues anymore!!😑

Specially when he touches Madhu, I like to puke seriously🀒

When he watches the couples private moments, I feel like invasion of someone's privacy πŸ˜‘ disgusted with this track from my core🀒.

RK's poetic mind is also bothering me which I used to love dearly. He is not trying harder to find out what is bothering his MB and why she is so upset and became a crying billi from a Jungli billi πŸ˜²

Madhu's lack of intelligence bothering me too, what the hell she is thinking? Why she can't show that DP to RK?😑 forget about her recording or phone speaker πŸ˜‘

And how the so called Villain is getting passport to enter anywhere, anytime and vanishes as he wishes. Is he really alive or it is his bhoot? Because his presence in everywhere is not possible and also only Madhu sees him is utterly impossible..πŸ˜• He is not Harry Houdini...

So many boners are in the show 

I agree, we are hopeful and that's why we still watch the show, but better watch online instead of watching on TV. Let the TRP land on the pavement of the basement. It might wake CVs up πŸ˜‘

If Madhu signed that divorce paper which I saw in precap, than better be there is a good reason for that, and if Madhu goes to the so called villain, I will volunteer myself to go to jail for killing Madhu.😑

P.S. Totally my opinion, so please no bashing, and friends please maintain the decorum of the forum.

My Meiej is dying little by little everyday :(

Excellent post.πŸ‘
I would consider MEIEJ comatose until the other guy is finished with.🀒πŸ₯±
Whether the serial will revive even after that, after five months of being destroyed bit by bit, is a matter of hope (which will need a heck of a track after this one).
☒️