Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Saayaniz

To b honest more than you-know-who Madhu & RK's behaviour irritating me more 🥱 saucepan se kam nahi hoga...they r needed to be shaken up thoroughly like medicine bottles . As they write "shake well b4 use" on medicine bottles , now m feeling to put a ticker on the cleapboard ( on which the script is attached or written) shake up our leads before writing 🥱

& for our beloved you-know-who I think an avada kedavra wl do the needed 😳

LMAO 🤣shake well b4 use..🤣 but I feel the script writer is not feeling well and he is under some delusional medicine.🤣.. I hope he gets well soon.. 🤣
LostTraveller thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Neel dont feel so disheartened...if u think logically you will find several hidden meanings in these epis...firstly as per spoilers the logic of Madhu giving div to RK bec she louus sultan and RK believing it and signing papers is itself a BIG stupid ruse! Its illogical for RK to believe that his biwi doesnt love him after all they have gone through...thus the only solution remains that its a ploy! And after today's epi I am more assured that both RM are plotting together...otherwise RK's inability to see through Madhu's distress and Madhu's excessive helplessness and secrecy abt sultan do not make sense acc to their characters! SRK words abt true defeat is in your mind gives further clues...RK's subtle questions like chahanewala and best friend are more clues...it might seen hopeless right now but i am hoping for some dhamaka twist by end of next wk...picture abhi baaki hai !
Neel_M thumbnail
Originally posted by: felicity06

Neel dont feel so disheartened...if u think logically you will find several hidden meanings in these epis...firstly as per spoilers the logic of Madhu giving div to RK bec she louus sultan and RK believing it and signing papers is itself a BIG stupid ruse! Its illogical for RK to believe that his biwi doesnt love him after all they have gone through...thus the only solution remains that its a ploy! And after today's epi I am more assured that both RM are plotting together...otherwise RK's inability to see through Madhu's distress and Madhu's excessive helplessness and secrecy abt sultan do not make sense acc to their characters! SRK words abt true defeat is in your mind gives further clues...RK's subtle questions like chahanewala and best friend are more clues...it might seen hopeless right now but i am hoping for some dhamaka twist by end of next wk...picture abhi baaki hai !

Thanks Anki for your +ve ness..
Everyday I watch hoping for a huge twist and at the end I'm disappointed...😔
The clues  you're talking about are for our previous RK, this new RK seems becoming andha, I hate to see his lack of intelligence... I'm recharging myself from your comments and waiting to see a real huge plan by our dearest RKMB 👍🏼
Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
Originally posted by: felicity06

My thoughts exactly!
Plus, divorce is NOT going to happen! If it were to happen it would have happened already! They have been chanting separation separation divorce divorce for too long now! It can't be the TWIST! Twist is something that comes as a surprise or a shock and changes the story.. it is definitely something else!! 

I understand where you are coming from.. This build up for the climax has become a torture but if you see past it you can see CVs have been giving hints all over the past episodes that suggest something is definitely cooking! 
taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the show is just crap now...🤢
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I know where u r coming from.. But according to a few it was slow n steady improvement of 22 points in the TVT..🤣🤣

Life is all about smart choices...😆

There can be 2 schools of thought abt this forum..
Either this forum is more entertaining then the show.. Or I should say equally appalling.. 🤢
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
for me the show dead🤢..i stopped watching the show..not even WU..the show has become boring lost interest..cvs r not giving importance for viewers..😡
-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bt its alrdy dead neel. It died just aftr rishbala s mariage wth da bgning f bhai s family nuisance. Wl i seriously dont knw whthr da cvs or chanel intend da shw to go off air. I wud sugst da cvs to wtch da episdes thmslves nd c wat crap dy r servng us. Da chrctrs f rk na madhu hv bn merclsly butchrd. Whre r rk s brains? F ds dvrce thng gts it bk m in fr it. Madhu s always rdy fr scrifcng. Grl instd f cryng use ur brains plz. I dnt knw tl wn we hv 2 go thru ds sory torture. Am nt wtchng tl peepng tom s eithr dftd by rk or thrwn out f da shw. MODS NO1 HS BN BSHD ABUSD ETC
masan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey buddy,have trust on trps. Yes you are right that his creepy dialogues and actions are getting on our nerves. But do you think they want to go with another madhu redemption n humiliation. I dont think so. If rk signs after some dramatic sequence it does mean he know that slea...g is alive. Really I dont know whether rk is playing or RM are playing but I know evil is going to die. But what irks me is his closing in to madhu,I think cvs should seriously take this into consideration. I wish they end his role before he further damages our serial or madhu's character.
Neel_M thumbnail
Originally posted by: mm990

My thoughts exactly!
Plus, divorce is NOT going to happen! If it were to happen it would have happened already! They have been chanting separation separation divorce divorce for too long now! It can't be the TWIST! Twist is something that comes as a surprise or a shock and changes the story.. it is definitely something else!! 

I understand where you are coming from.. This build up for the climax has become a torture but if you see past it you can see CVs have been giving hints all over the past episodes that suggest something is definitely cooking! 

Thanks Maria for the feedback, I hope both of you are right. I'm just loosing my interest about this huge twist climax..it  is like torturing myself  for no good reason