Users

Frequent Posters

deepa02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: NeelMon

Lovely Niki, you just nailed it,  let me give you a big hug 🤗

You just stole all the words from my mind.😉

If there is divorce for wrong reason and if MB goes to you know who, I'm sure majority of MEIEJ viewers are going to quit the show.

Whether CVs care or not, but they have to care when their TRP will hit the last place in the chart... I'm so waiting for that day to come with this idiotic track.😡     

TRP is going lower but cvs love for ..."YOU KNOW WHO "    is never ending it seems
show is going down the drain from arrival of HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED   😉
😆😆 
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
very true CVs should atleast have some respect for their own dialogues and scenes😡, after SRK episode...his dialogues...the hope he gave...i was hopeful that madhu will fight for her love and will tell RK everything and together they will face sadakchap but NO...CVs has to destroy our every hope.😡
seriously this divorce thing is getting on my nerves day by day🤢...and that creepy sadkchap is becoming more annoying😡...now its even difficult to see his face in the show...i sometimes feel like if any miracle could happen and can enter into the tv and break sadkchap's neck myself and make sure that he rot in hell forever😈...i know i am going crazy😆...but what to do...if CVs will not stop this shit soon i think everyone is going to be crazy
Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: deepa02

you know what
leaving ... DD  & VD  (cvs cant do anything to them they are ⭐️)

cvs are doing all what they can do to  turn our show to

I wish to throw CVs in this & shut the cover 🤣 so they can happily enjoy their crap show 🥱
sarcastic_teen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res😆

will unres tomorrow😆

unres
'Mockery of Marriage'
Very well said Nikki😆
Agree with u!
nothing to say now u said it all😆
hmmm u r sounding mature😉🤣🤣
Awesome post!😛
Edited by Richa04 - 10 years ago
Niki_cool thumbnail
Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

PS : What was the need of giving those Dialouges to SRK ?? 😳 "Madhubala jab tak RK ke saath hai, RK ko kuch nahi ho sakta " 😳

^^ reverse this dialog and say - "RK jab tak  Madhubala ke sath hai, Madhubala ko kuch nahi ho sakta" 😆

tum Rishbala fans ki ye halat dekh kar mere aakhon mein paani aa gaye hai 😭 *sob sob* 🤣...just relax okay 😆...dont get carried away with Madhu's tears and u shud b used to it by now 😛😆

They were probably trying to relate with situation but failed miserably 😳 🤣

Hume dard mein dekhke aap kyun roye ?? Erm🤔
Shit i Forgot that dialouge midway 😳 😆

I am just worried bcoz RK is being shown totally DUMB & DEAF 🥱 & Madhu's tears are giving me a nice headache 😆 Though yeah I am used to it, but Ganga Jamuna is flooding now 😳 🤣

Niki_cool thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveurkmadhu

madhu going to sultan is unimaginable..its just totally disgusting..how could she 🤢

i cant stand those junoon dilogues of sultan and forcing himself on her everytime..🤢

sorry nikki been a bit off topic..im becoming like CV's these days trying to understand whats going to happen in their perspective 😆

CV's want separation..they want it from sultan..ok fine do it then whats the need of sultan in the show..so now get him out and get back the lost viewers in..

Those junoon dialouges turn so hilarious when Bhai says them with no expressions 🤣 Copycat Naughty Bhai 🤢

I am really okay about separation, coz we might have the old charm back with it, but Bhai's exit is the 1st thing I can think about 🤢 His scenes are giving me nightmares 🥱

sarcastic_teen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
updated my comment on page8
Niki_cool thumbnail
Originally posted by: susan7

Agree with u...show is total crap.

True 🤢
Niki_cool thumbnail
Originally posted by: dash_aryan

NICE Post...

Thnx 😊
Niki_cool thumbnail
Originally posted by: --sanchita--

cvs love sultan and his fans more than rishbala fans.So RIP trp and three cheers for bhai and bye to rishbala fans

If CVs love Bhai then TRP will say Goodbye..Let them be in their Bhai dreams 🥱