Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blast from the Past ~ Happy Birthday, ASR.

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

"mere agle birthday pe, tum jo karna chaho kar sakti ho... main kuch nahin kahunga..."

~~~ arnav singh raizada
episode 365, 16 october 2012. ~~~

https://www.startv.in/episodes/arnav-cooks-jalebi-for-khushi/37728

9 august, it's asr's birthday today and blast is celebrating. the party was started by horizon on thread #15, soon others joined in... please come and post your messages to the man we cannot forget and whose birthday means a lot to us.

This content was originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

I hope you don't mind ladies if I join with you at this auspicious moment ...

Happy Bday ASR ...Do all the things what Horizon and Indi is suggesting for you.I don't need one day for your Bday as if you come and visit ,The celebration is going on everyday ,24/7...each week, each month, and each year and it will be celebrated every year , every months, every week, everyday, every moment "Jab Tak Hai Jaan..." as you are so close to our hearts and brains you can't even imagine and for measuring that love , still science is way behind to invent such an instrument which can show the caliber of our "CHAHAT" [love ] for you.

Hope yo have such a wonderful time with your family and friends and especially with your wife who you love the most.

I hope you do come and visit us sometimes in future and give us another Dhamakedar aur Kadak look of yours which we can adore years after years just like THE LEGENDARY ASR...

This content was originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Happy bday to the epitome of perfection! Thanks Horizon and Indi, what sweet thoughts you have, don't anyone dare to tell me he isn't real. He is the most real man i seen, so perfectly imperfect. so to him i say, 
Thank you ASR for being you always. the day you were sketched up or rather born shall be one of the happiest days for entertainment industries everywhere. I love swooning over your devastatingly yummy thobda but what makes that even more special is your beauty within. Your open mindedness and respect for others choices all the while insisting on being yourself. and though you give credit to Khushi for showing you what love is, she may say the same if she knew how you longed for her by that poolside at nights and how many times you've ruthlessly smacked your laptop shut b/c her thoughts distracted your typing (yet that thing never breaks..AMAZING!)
Enjoy the day with your wifey...and the night too as per Indi's orders! we love you and i think there would be hoorays heard around the world if you grace our TVs...or in my case computer screens and came back to us again. I love you dammit! i've had my share of crushes in my life time, real life and reel life which went away eventually but don't think life could go one the same if you ever drifted away. Thanks Arnav, truly you are an ocean that we want to say submerged into  for a long time!

This content was originally posted by: wiwy

@ Horizon

Awesome posts both.⭐️

The historic moments in the serial are so very many. Yet they are all firmly etched on my soul. Is this what madness is I sometimes wonder! Like all good things in life will it die?Who had thought that IPK would come to an abrupt end! But it did.
Sorry, no morose talk on ASR's birthday!  I want to hug him and kiss him and wish him "Happy birthday". Do you think he will just smirk or say What the!😃 Awww! how I miss him.😭
Lucky Indi to have a birthday🥳 back to back with him!

Looking forward to more such posts, Horizon!⭐️

DurgaS says:

Arnav Singh Raizada, the name he goes by
His mission has always been to reach the sky

A stern personality with humanity within
A meticulous man loved by kith and kin
One who's crazy for his beautiful wife
Whom he attained after a painful strife

A person embroiled in the turmoil of fate
Birthdays, he never liked to celebrate
But now, he's loved by people far and near
A wish to fulfill for someone dear

So, here are our birthday wishes, ASR
May you receive adulation from close and far
All the happiness and joy that you can attain
All the haq and faraq that you can claim

Happy Birthday ASR

please add your messages, edits, collages for asr on this thread. thank you.

link to main thread
Blast from the Past #15 Extension ~ The Practice

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hey... its ASR 's bithday... a day to reminisce and celebrate the man of few words...he might have otherwise preferred to keep it low to no key..but since he gave a nod to let us proclaim our love for him as you aptly reminded, let us wish him just that one more time.. as we may not get a chance until another year...

Wish You a Very Happy Birthday ASR!

Awesome job of compilation Indi. Every one's words are very genuine and heart felt, I am glad you did this!
Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Wish u a very happy birthday ASR!!!
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Happy b'day to my ASR, for me it is when Gul first got the idea of ASR, but then again on June 6th, again the official one would be on August 9th. Like barun ASR is also in August. Just love ASR.
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Music by Katelyn.

It's ASR's birthday. That calls for some music.

Amazing post for ASR. Those are some heartfelt words for the most loved fictitional character in recent times. Writing fictitional sounds so absurd, because he is real for many. A little bit of ASR exists in all. That's how realistic this character has been portrayed by BS.

Wish you many happy returns of the day, ASR. May you along with your Khushi stay in our thoughts forever. 😳 

Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago
incarnadine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wishing a very Happy Birthday to my Arnav, the one man who means alot to many of us ;)

Happy Birthday Arnav Singh Raizada ! :)
.BumbleBee. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
ASR music just made everything look perfect <3
Nice post Horizon and TM😳👏

This content was originally posted by: DurgaS

Music by Katelyn.

It's ASR's birthday. That calls for some music.

Amazing post for ASR. Those are some heartfelt words for the most loved fictitional character in recent times. Writing fictitional sounds so absurd, because he is real for many. A little bit of ASR exists in all. That's how realistic this character has been portrayed by BS.

Wish you many happy returns of the day, ASR. May you along with your Khushi stay in our thoughts forever. 😳 

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASR
miss u sooo much
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Durga, that brilliant poetry of yours brightened up the message. Truly some gem of words completely in sync with this man's personality!!