Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bheegi thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: gossipgirlxoxo

I very strongly feel that the Rajni Avatar just  made him look at Humeira... but when He looks at Rajni .. He still sees Humeira...they grew up together.. He always cared... I think the only think stopping him earlier was Razia...and her influence on Humeira...
Now since razia is no longer controlling her... He will accept that her loves her...
I think He would have realized it.. if suppose they had fixed her wedding with any other Tom,Dick or Harry...she never valued her because she was always there.. but once he lost her .. He knows her worth.. trying every possible way to stop her...
Humeira's FB were 100 % as Rajni's
But Ayaan's were 100% as Humeira...

But I completely agree with the second Irony...
Today Gul created magic... Ayra forever...
Both Ayra and Asya are soulmates... and now the story telling can begin...
I am ready...

Gul has woven a wonderful story indeed

I am intrigued by AyRa track...let's see how things play out for them. 
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bheegi

Gul has woven a wonderful story indeed

I am intrigued by AyRa track...let's see how things play out for them. 

On a lighter note.. she is trying to create third pair of soulmates...
Nammi ... lets see what direction will they take ..
do you think that one is for real ?
bheegi thumbnail

On a lighter note.. she is trying to create third pair of soulmates...
Nammi ... lets see what direction will they take ..
do you think that one is for real ?

I personally feel that Najma-Imran track is a way to teach Najma the realities of life and help her grow up to be a self confident woman. Najma has low confidence and is very vulnerable right now. Imran is not her soulmate as he will make her even weaker. She needs someone who can make her a stronger woman. Just like Asad needed Tanveer to teach him a lesson, Imraan will teach Najma a lesson but not without a lot of struggle and pain
Edited by bheegi - 10 years ago
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I personally feel that Najma-Imran track is a way to teach Najma the realities of life and help her grow up to be a self confident woman. Najma has low confidence and is very vulnerable right now. Imran is not her soulmate as he will make her even weaker. She needs someone who can make her a stronger woman. Just like Asad needed Tanveer to teach him a lesson, Imraan will teach Najma a lesson but not without a lot of struggle and pain

If you look at forum 32 post they have used the word reform...
what does that mean ?
. Imraan is the face of innocence but is he really? He seems to be  wanting to marry Nikhat (Archana Taide) but there is a sinister past with Tanveer (Amrapali Gupta). What is the relationship that they have shared and will it come out in open any time soon? Well, the way the story is being unfolded, we don't know if it is anytime soon, but surely the viewers want the pandora's box opened and dealt with. 
We wonder if he is going to reform or will he be a worthy partner of Tanveer?

Will He turn into a positive character and they will be soulmates...
still wearing the pendant...missing her ... calling her before committing suicide ...
He is spineless .. but not Tanveer...
As of now it looks like he genuinely cares... and he was the one dumped... now the Ball is in Najma's court..
Brother's will clash but only if Najma and Imran end up being together... with Zoya's help...
Otherwise Both brothers will come together and beat him up...
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shayari-

1.. Ayaan's biggest heart break shall happen when Humeira returns. Isn't that an irony? He is falling so hard for Rajni but little does he realize that it's Humeira's heart that is pulling him towards her.

2. Asad is putting all his effort to find Zoya's abbu because he wants to fulfill all her wishes. It would be an irony that while he has her completely to himself right now, when he does find Ghafoor, there is a distinct possibility that he might get separated from Zoya once again.

1. Agreed. Def irony. Aayan will fall in love and Humz will be back to normal and most likely will stay away from Aayan cause of the heart break which she will have remembered last. I want to see him woo her after that though. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

2. I know!! I cant wait for him to find out. im sure he will accept Zoya .. but he will NOT be able to let her mingle with gaffur so easily.. and even if he does let her.. he wont like it. ๐Ÿ˜ณ He may ehimself tell Zoe to go to Gaffur and be with him to learn about her dad and get to know him.. but he will break inside.. being away from her and also because its Gaffur. He wont like it. ๐Ÿ˜ณ not matter how much he says its all good.. he will never be able to accept Gaffur in Zoe's life. 

BUT overall definitly irony and im so eager to see these tracks play out. 

I am so ready to see angst and passion in Asya's lives that a little separation would be welcome right now. They are being too sugary for my taste these days๐Ÿ˜†
bheegi thumbnail

If you look at forum 32 post they have used the word reform...
what does that mean ?
. Imraan is the face of innocence but is he really? He seems to be  wanting to marry Nikhat (Archana Taide) but there is a sinister past with Tanveer (Amrapali Gupta). What is the relationship that they have shared and will it come out in open any time soon? Well, the way the story is being unfolded, we don't know if it is anytime soon, but surely the viewers want the pandora's box opened and dealt with. 
We wonder if he is going to reform or will he be a worthy partner of Tanveer?

Will He turn into a positive character and they will be soulmates...
still wearing the pendant...missing her ... calling her before committing suicide ...
He is spineless .. but not Tanveer...
As of now it looks like he genuinely cares... and he was the one dumped... now the Ball is in Najma's court..
Brother's will clash but only if Najma and Imran end up being together... with Zoya's help...
Otherwise Both brothers will come together and beat him up...

Imran will have to show some major spine and responsibility before he can claim to be Najma's soul mate..

1. I want him to take responsibility for Tanveer's baby- if he is really the daddy. At least get a DNA test/amnio done on Tanveer's baby if he thinks he is innocent

2. Go an apologize to Nikhat and her family

3. Return all the dowry to Rashid and papers for the house to Asad

Then he can stake claim on Najma
Brothers ka tho poocho mat...their anger issues will become prominent once again and rightly so
Edited by bheegi - 10 years ago
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sangeeta, so you think Ayaan is falling for Rajini? Why then he was thinking of Humaira all along during that hug๐Ÿ˜•. I don't think in his mind there is any confusion on Rajini and  Humaira..

As for Asad, will take distinct possibility scenario better than certain possibility, which I am dreading. He is so excited to full fill all her wishes, pamper her right now that what might be coming breaks my heart. Specially with Gaffur emerging as sensitive father๐Ÿ˜•
TOMB-RAIDERR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
we are predictors...i hope gaffur truth not easily reveals...๐Ÿ˜ŠIf reveals gaffur not easily accept zoya as her daughter...if zoya knows about her dad was separated dilshad and rashid...then what she will do...i only waiting for asad's reaction on this issue...he definitely scarifies his love for his mother...this time dillu played a big role to convince asad...he never accepts gaffur as a uncle...how could zoya leave KV...how could zoya reaches SM...๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by whirl - 10 years ago
niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great post as usual ๐Ÿ˜Š!! Both brothers have found true love for sure but they both don't have an easy path.

We all know what Asad has gone through and for the matter of fact even Zoya! But they have come out stronger than ever! When Gaffur truth does come out like you mentioned I do feel Gaffur would want to accept Zoya but his izzat will come in his way and of course there is Raziya to manipulate him who may tell him that if he accepts Zoya his standing in society will be ruined. He truly is an unfortunate father. However, Asad IMO will be Zoya's rock. While he would want Zoya to get to know Gaffur and IMO he will let her as well I think eventually he will have to intervene for Zoya's happiness. If Zoya moves to SM she is going to go through a very tough time and Asad will never let anyone hurt his Zoya. Like he said he cannot see his "zindagi mayoos"...also wherever Zoya is is "jannat for him" so i even feel he may come live in the house which today he does not even want to go near. 

As far as Zoya is concerned I think initially while she may want to get to know her father I really feel Gaffur will ask her to choose between him and Asad and I think she will choose Asad for sure!

As far as AyRa i think they are in the AsYa bol na halke days. I feel from here AyRa will get closer and once they confess-Humera will be back and she will reject Ayaan! That will be Ayaan's trial to understand he loves the Humera hidden under Rajni.

This is a little off topic but I just wanted to say it ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Imran-Najma and AyRa have hugged where as AsYa have not. AsYa have followed the rules of Ramzan. AsYa have always been guided by divine forces and I guess they want to show AsYa to be the most pious. Does this also indicate that they have followed the rules and so they would be rewarded by togetherness? Whereas, the other two couples (although I don't really think Imran Najma is a couple) will have tough times ahead? There is something significant about the cv's showing AsYa not coming close during Ramzan while others have but I can't quite pinpoint it! The only other thing that comes to mind is AsYa have never really hugged unless Zoya is overly sad or dying. Are they so reserved that they both don't think its right to come "close" before they are married? 

bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _vineeta_

Sangeeta, so you think Ayaan is falling for Rajini? Why then he was thinking of Humaira all along during that hug๐Ÿ˜•. I don't think in his mind there is any confusion on Rajini and  Humaira..

As for Asad, will take distinct possibility scenario better than certain possibility, which I am dreading. He is so excited to full fill all her wishes, pamper her right now that what might be coming breaks my heart. Specially with Gaffur emerging as sensitive father๐Ÿ˜•

I think Ayaan is falling for Rajni's persona in Humeira's body..

Asad is in for a major set back for sure