finally yedi is back

smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wow awesome episode n finally raghu's yedi is back,seriously first scene cracked me up raghu is too much this time he threw ointment in her balcony haha he is too funny,then noor apa came n the way raghu started doing exercise feeling shy hehe,loved noor antara talk aswell antara was like woh pagal hai awww,then ajji raghu scene he looks like a small kid when he is like that infront of ajji aww chintu,then morning raghu antara scene was best,the way both were showing eachother attitude finally yedi antara was back,raghu i am in love with his dialogue writer n ajji aswell it's so funny n entertaining,n when raghu asked doctor when he came he was'ointment wali line pe' haha,anyway now ajji has asked antara to take part in dance competition and as segement she is gonna faint n omg now that doctor has said her pressure in high raghu's reaction is gonna be dangerous already worried for antara,i love the way antara calls raghu apka chintu infront of ajji,n yeah raghu like antara n ajji doing yoga uff,this show is getting interesting every day

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazygirl4RD thumbnail
the first part was awesum!! loved every bit of it!!😛
SWEEBILLI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I loved that today Antara confronted him
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
But unlike previous times, I thought she was more playful, like teasing about him the alphabets, not nice but still playful😆
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I jst loved Anataras convo with Noor Apa that as so cute and howshe was telling her that she was teasing Raghu
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i am so haappy to get back my yedi...
Minni147 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifians

i am so haappy to get back my yedi...

heheh Me tooo 
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pinkey12

heheh Me tooo 

and i want my yedi to bang on raghu..🤣
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KreyaArshiLover

I jst loved Anataras convo with Noor Apa that as so cute and howshe was telling her that she was teasing Raghu

yeah even i liked that,loved antara's pulling raghu's leg 
crazygirl4RD thumbnail
i just want more of Rantara nok jhoks which have started today! after being on a long break!!
yyyayayy