Crisp Bytes SC - 8th aug 13 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Ivy..

Eid Mubarak to you and your loved ones.
Enjoy!

Originally posted by hotdogg

All of the above could be wishful thinking...but I will be in my happy bubble today ...😎

...if it goes like that it will be truly Nayi Soch... an empowered kumud in the driving seat!!

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks, Hgg-bhai!...πŸ‘  

Brilliant interpretation, as usual! ..😊 Your track record has been impeccable so far, so I'm feeling better about the whole thing now!  πŸ˜Ž  Empowered Kumud in the driving seat? Should be an interesting ride, then..πŸ˜ƒ

Edit- I just noticed this bit
Originally posted by hotdogg

Lastly, I would like to see how the alpha kumud tries to sort out pramad who yesterday lost the allegience of his only 2 supporters in one day.

Bravo! I hadnt even considered that.  πŸ˜†
Edited by happychappy - 10 years ago
Originally posted by happychappy

Thanks, Hgg-bhai!...πŸ‘  

Brilliant interpretation, as usual! ..😊 Your track record has been impeccable so far, so I'm feeling better about the whole thing now!  πŸ˜Ž  Empowered Kumud in the driving seat? Should be an interesting ride, then..πŸ˜ƒ

Fingers crossed!!
😎

Originally posted by happychappy

Thanks, Hgg-bhai!...πŸ‘  

Jhuthlao means to make a lie of, to negate deny

Yes, hgg, once again your brilliant analysis was convincing , and pulled us all back in. 

Yes, it sounds like what Kumud would think.

Next week will maybe make things clear
Originally posted by -bornalee-

This is not the SC i used to love n worship πŸ˜”

πŸ˜† that makes 2 of us πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Infofan

Ivy, Eid Mubarak dear to you and your loved ones.πŸ€—

@ bold - echo your sentiments.

Arshi, Cv's are following the novel so going to have to ignore yet another thing. Totally disappointed though with her decision. Lying, hiding abuse, addiction and extra-marital affairs is no way to protect your or your father's atma samman. Infact it is totally belittling it.

Regardless of the fact she believes in giving another chance, trying to make things work, also gratitude for her inlaws agreeing to marry at a moment's notice saving her family honor, for the very same family honor, respecting her MIL's wishes and hopes, her sense of moral obligation and any other reason I might have missed... this step was highly disappointing.

Dont get me started on how utterly ... the Dharmadhikaaris are...πŸ˜ƒ

And I hear the TRPs are going up!!!!!! Really!!!!!!! TRP aunties like to see Kumud turning into wohu, silently suffering, crying and doing pati, saas-sasur ki seva?

BTW - just wanted to add I appreciate that the wound on Saras's palm was not shown. The less we see the gory stuff the better πŸ˜›   But Jen and Gautam were brilliant. These two will keep pulling me back to the show, no chance of de-addiction regardless of story!!

Edit - why does P want to jutlao his affair the Kalika? He does not respect or fear his parents, doesnt care about Kumud or his marriage, so why? BD might cut off his daru ka money?

Maybe the Daru money thing. As long as it is not out proven the BDs are happy to sweep a lot of things under the carpet, and keep the illusion intact. 

Alak is a pucca politician , she knows what sort of a brother she has but chooses to ignore Kumud even show contempt for her way of dealing with her husband, while running women empowerment programmes
Originally posted by -B.N.K-

While I agree to the change from romance to this, Toni, and Bonu, it was always supposed be a complex, often painful and depressing, conflicting story. 

So I love it for exactly these reasons. Yeh toh hona hi tha. Yes I often disagree with Saras or Kumud, but that's the way they are real and complex so very often difficult to understand, and at times even to like! 
Originally posted by -B.N.K-

Toni, what a beautiful bday banner for gauti, it looks amazing! Too good
Can sum1 pl fill me in as to why was that kali naagin kalika crying as I missed the initial moments of the epi😲.I ws SHOCKED seeing her cry...m pretty sure wo magarmacch ke aasoo the...I loved gauti's sarcasm wen he said that there is some1 in the house who cld bring tears in kalika's eyes tooπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Neha07

Can sum1 pl fill me in as to why was that kali naagin kalika crying as I missed the initial moments of the epi😲.I ws SHOCKED seeing her cry...m pretty sure wo magarmacch ke aasoo the...I loved gauti's sarcasm wen he said that there is some1 in the house who cld bring tears in kalika's eyes tooπŸ˜†

she slept with prammy and kummud came to know about it and kummy was about to leave from BD's house so kalika made a stupid story and cried