Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-waitingforyou- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
yeah both the sisters deserve a better  guy than imraan !
nice observation !
but i don't want any more problem between asya !
rajnid68 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hope the sisters compare notes..
and realise what a dud he is..
and dont let any misgivings hinder their 
respective brothers love for each other
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
hmmm..may be..anyway lets see what happens next...😊
jazsidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
well lets see... Edited by jazsidhu - 10 years ago
friendsall thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah may b but Razia cud b in a mess if Vikram opens his mouth wen caught by ayAan wid Badib!!
farhajt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think Nikhat will see for herself Imran and Najma hugging as she said to Asad that she will come for a while and then she will see it.

Asad would side with Nikhat on it i guess and Zoya would take Najma's side this is where they will have a conflict i guess

Aur segments me hum ne dekh hi lia hai Zoya would only find that similar music box and will say mere abbu aye the Mr.khan and then when she is going to play the music for others. Uper se girenge gire hue Vikram sahab courtesy of Ayaan ðŸ˜ƒ
MissReadingFaye thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I have to catch up on the episodes of the past week but my sis has kindly filled me in on the happenings hence my view is:

Najma gave in far too quickly to that needy & disrespectful Imran.  
So what if he claims he'll die without her - I certainly don't believe it because it has been 3 years since they broke up and lo-&-behold he's a-L-i-v-e, was once happily engaged to Nikhat - and in the past episodes I'm sure this Imran character said he saw a life with Nikhat blah-blah-blah. Like really?

Najma needs to back off and not pursue Imran because - 
one she can do better and two he was once engaged to her step-sister. 
She should respect her step-sister Nikhat above all and she also needs to consider the consequences if she pursues a relationship with Imran in terms of what her family will go through when everyone comes to know of her and Imran and the feud between the families will only worsen. Once again Dilshaad will be blamed and called all-sorts. 

I think Mr.Khan will somehow be the one to find out about Imran and Najma via his CCTV footage he may be reviewing for Zoya's father but instead stumbles upon this case.
I want Asad to stand up for Nikhat here, not Najma and I want him to reprimand Imran and Imran's entire family, first by taking the house and everything he has bestowed upon them, they totally don't deserve anything. 
Possibly Nikhat will have witnessed something between Najma and Imran at the Eid function! As for Zoya, I hope she takes Asad's side but she's the type to go loggerheads with him -  hopefully she'll morph into her bond mode and find a whole load of dirty dealings this Imran dude has been hiding. 

As for Raziya, well I will have to wait & watch - she's cunning and knows how to play her moves well given the right opportunity. Shireen sadly will take her side.

Apologies for the lengthy reply, it's the caffeine. 

😊
Edited by Ambreen83 - 10 years ago
asya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ambreen83

I have to catch up on the episodes of the past week but my sis has kindly filled me in on the happenings hence my view is:

Najma gave in far too quickly to that needy & disrespectful Imran.  
So what if he claims he'll die without her - I certainly don't believe it because it has been 3 years since they broke up and lo-&-behold he's a-L-i-v-e, was once happily engaged to Nikhat - and in the past episodes I'm sure this Imran character said he saw a life with Nikhat blah-blah-blah. Like really?

Najma needs to back off and not pursue Imran because - 
one she can do better and two he was once engaged to her step-sister. 
She should respect her step-sister Nikhat above all and she also needs to consider the consequences if she pursues a relationship with Imran in terms of what her family will go through when everyone comes to know of her and Imran and the feud between the families will only worsen. Once again Dilshaad will be blamed and called all-sorts.
u know what i just hate imran,how can najma xcept imran??she didnt think abt asad,nikhat nd dilshad.she should atleast think abt asad nd dilshad that how much they have to bear bcj of her relationship.she is selfish yar.

I think Mr.Khan will somehow be the one to find out about Imran and Najma via his CCTV footage he may be reviewing for Zoya's father but instead stumbles upon this case.
I want Asad to stand up for Nikhat here, not Najma and I want him to reprimand Imran and Imran's entire family, first by taking the house and everything he has bestowed upon them, they totally don't deserve anything. 
Possibly Nikhat will have witnessed something between Najma and Imran at the Eid function! As for Zoya, I hope she takes Asad's side but she's the type to go loggerheads with him but hopefully she'll morph into her bond mode and find a whole load of dirty dealings this Imran dude has been hiding. 

As for Raziya, well I will have to wait & watch - she's cunning and know how to play her moves well given the right opportunity. Shireen sadly will take her side.

Apologies for the lengthy reply, it's the caffeine. 

😊

asya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

najma is such a selfish.she didnt think abt the consequenses nd abt asad,dilshad nd nikhat.i want asad 2 slap najma 4r xcepting imran .i totaly agree with u
GroverAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
tht didnt happened lol
she got exposed..sorry i m late