Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Imran may have no alternative but marry them all since he is 100% Muslim! Excellent concept dear!
risingsea101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Still don't know what to expect from Razia and what's going on in that head of hers ðŸ˜†
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ya possible .. ...  i dont want that wimp in tamatar or nikhat's life ðŸ˜¡
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😊 Imran- I wouldn't call him a coward, just CONFUSED! He does not have to choose Nikhat over his family, considering it was an arranged marriage in the firs place...and he was behaving like a fiance, NOT A LOVER. ðŸ˜‰

Rest: I am not sure at all, dear...I feel Najma - Imran has been brought in to create Asad- Gaffur rift!

Prizi thumbnail
I dont think this ll happen
i feel bad fr dadi...i mean ayan toh humaira k pyar me padh gaya aur bechari dadi ayan ko razia k chakkar se bachane k liye bekar me apni jaan laga di
manny136 thumbnail
I think the sisters will create the rift btwn the bros but maybe two other sisters could mend it. Zoya n humera r sisters and the love interests of the guys so once gaffur truth comes out they might be wanting to have a relationship and the fact tht they too have fallen for brothers from the same family will make it interesting, its like a weird form of the brady bunch
ruhiluvzaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
may be

but qubool hai ki story ka koi bharosha nhi hai kabhi bhi kuch bhi ho skata hai 
TOMB-RAIDERR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think tanveer will expose razia...father truth will not revealed in eid...if reveals gaffur not accepted...this time indirectly billo rani helps zoya...in the precap we saw zoya and gaffur face to face conversation...may be they will show face to face scene only in eid...asad promised only i will bring your father infront to you... ðŸ˜ƒ
Malati thumbnail
Hi m new for this forum.
Please can u tel me that, 
is Razia knows about Tanveer & Imran's relationship?

asya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Malati

Hi m new for this forum.

Please can u tel me that, 
is Razia knows about Tanveer & Imran's relationship?

no one knows abt tanveer nd imran relationship.nt evn razia